It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien telelpathy- Meet Clifford Stone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Meet Clifford Stone

I know there are people on ATS who are completely skeptical about telepathy, or psychic messages. I know there are other threads about Clifford Stone, but I wanted to add my own experiences to the mix. I can verify that he is being honest as possible. In another video he describes the sound of them speaking as both in your ears and around you as though it resonates the air. This was how I experienced my connection until i decided to expirement with making it so i didn't have to hear them, see I have somewhat of a fluctuating, yet permanent connection to them, I've also heard the Draco's that are locked up somewhere, they asked for me to let them out. I humbly declined.

It's true what Clifford Stone says that they can contact what we call the spirit world, it's more like another dimension that can interact with ours. The beings their can see timelines in what we think of as a second. They can show themselves in your eyes as seemingly whatever they choose, I know this because I did an expirement with someone and they looked like a candle and flame to my friend. Im not sure if the beings in light ships are the grays, but they call themselves that and their interstallar transports do show themselves to me from time to time. They have a pitch that doesn't sound human, it's best described as a pitch that sounds like children, or sinusoidal and somewhat artificial.

Right now they are telling me things but It's personal communication, I don't want them to be too stressed by making new telepathic connections to some of us if I reveal the words being said. Plus time must be taken into account when transmitting a message like that. I believe it is aided by technology but I don't have the first guess at the construct of it.

In conclusion, I ask that you watch all the video above and believe us contactees when we say..telepathy is real.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Only the gullible would believe such a thing without proof.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well I have been a believer more than a skeptic. I mean why would they go through such great lengths to cover up all that went down in Area 51?

There has to be "some" truths out of all these people coming forward with such detailed information.

Thank you posting this video, I have never heard of him until now. I look forward to watching the many videos posted of him on YouTube

edit on 3-10-2012 by Xquizit because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I don't know about the rest of your post but I do believe telepathy is real. I also believe in remote viewers and think both are being experimented upon and used in government agencies, particularly in the USA and Russia, and taking part in secret operations and have been for quite some time. So S&F.

edit on 3-10-2012 by newcovenant because: If you don't star me my flag comes back home. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Only the gullible would deny such a thing exist ignoring the possibility.

Yes, once earth was center of the universe, now its not.
Yes, once telepathy is only a word, now its does make senses.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The spirit world is only the spirit world so far as that's what we call it. Now, define "spirit". That's where the problem is: we don't have a clear understanding of spirit. I prefer to call the spirit world a simple variant in "gravitational flux" - its gravity fluctuates on a different chord that allows it to slip between the fluxes in ours.

Those other beings have learned to master the interactions between their energy and those fluctuations. Because we're trapped in our physical being (due to a very long and twisted history that I am not yet entirely knowledgable of) we are not able to manipulate the fluctuations to such degree.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

Originally posted by SpearMint

I didn't deny the possibility. (And that wouldn't be gullible)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Beware, telepathy is not something you want.
If they contact you its fine, if you calling to them its fine, its when you hear everyone talking that is where all things start to wreck.

Regarding spirits, multidimensional entities, I believe western culture have trouble to define it. There are parts of the world where these things are common, proven and understandable. Even without the aliens or UFO, we are never alone and we are not the first.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I suppose all of these contacee's really believe that they have contact or a special relationship with spirits or aliens and that's great. My question is why don't they ever have substantial information to share instead of vague or unconfirmed revelation.

It doesn't have to be something the Military can use per se but how about a math formula that can be confirmed and not seen by us before. Maybe if there is something faster than the speed of light then prove it by a mathematical equation.

Just saying there are ways to convince the skeptics if something new and provable came from one of these contact that can be verified as a new revelation.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

I suppose all of these contacee's really believe that they have contact or a special relationship with spirits or aliens and that's great. My question is why don't they ever have substantial information to share instead of vague or unconfirmed revelation.

Have you developed a foolproof method of determining, with substantial proof, the exact information and event of telepathic extraterrestrial communication? Didn't think so.

It doesn't have to be something the Military can use per se but how about a math formula that can be confirmed and not seen by us before. Maybe if there is something faster than the speed of light then prove it by a mathematical equation.

When you achieve contactee status, that can be your first question. You'll make history - or you'll live a regrettably short life due to an instantly fatal, unavoidable and completely unforeseen "accident" that leaves little more than dental records with which to identify your remains.

Just saying there are ways to convince the skeptics if something new and provable came from one of these contact that can be verified as a new revelation.

It is impossible to make someone believe something they don't want to without breaking them.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I read some of your thread and found something interesting, thanks.

Can you note down the messages for us all to read ? Preferably with specific time and other environment factor - clouds etc. If you can talk with them, ask for a device blueprint/plan on how to send back the message. If its one way communication, just wish for it when the attack/message start.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There is a crisis happening with them and has been for a while now. I got into their technology and they are not able to access information properly. instead they end up with answers from my memory. It is dangerous for them to interface a human from their craft. Because our minds can alter their connection technology.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Have you developed a foolproof method of determining, with substantial proof, the exact information and event of telepathic extraterrestrial communication? Didn't think so.
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Nope just asking for something besides vague proclamations. So in essence its just your word, believe it or not?

When you achieve contactee status, that can be your first question. You'll make history - or you'll live a regrettably short life due to an instantly fatal, unavoidable and completely unforeseen "accident" that leaves little more than dental records with which to identify your remains.

I spent many years in the Military and they don't practice this. So whom has tried to kill you if I may ask?

Thought I ask a logical question, or maybe it wasn't.
edit on 3-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

In short we have another "just believe me, I could offer evidence but it would be too stressful" post. What was it you said in your post, oh yes, I believe it was I humbly refused.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
All I know about Clifford Stone is that when I listen to / watch him speak, I get a loud and clear sense that he's what we call a "bull# artist."

55 species of alien visiting Earth? Seriously? Call me back when you can prove at least— at least— one to any degree of certainty.
edit on 3-10-2012 by wirehead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

This is not how gullibility, or the burden of proof, works. Would you be so "gullible" to ignore the possibility that a leprechaun lives in my closet? What if I told you that I communicated with this leprechaun?

The difference being, of course, that we eventually uncovered evidence that the earth is not the center of the universe; then when someone asked you why the earth isn't the center of the universe, you could point to the evidence.

Instead of just plugging your ears and calling them close-minded sheep.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

So everyone that has proof of telepathic contact with aliens is mysteriously killed? And the complete lack of evidence for this is exactly the evidence for your theory? How convenient.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The beings their can see timelines in what we think of as a second. They can show themselves in your eyes as seemingly whatever they choose, I know this because I did an expirement with someone and they looked like a candle and flame to my friend.

Last night I had another serious contact with one jin.

He was singing and trying to get me from caring to not caring.

I stood and told him"hey, the show is over. I don't want you to play for me. I need peace"

Then heshe got angry and started to fear me.

I said "I don't fear you. You are just a little creature who was created and you are supposed to die,too"

Then I said some more about faith.

And then I felt much comfort. I don't know it was from himher or another being.

Once again it was between two dawns.

Right now they are telling me things but It's personal communication, I don't want them to be too stressed by making new telepathic connections to some of us if I reveal the words being said. Plus time must be taken into account when transmitting a message like that.

what does it mean ?

They are some how more capable of pseed and travelling. I mean spiritually.

You know they can read your past.

How will you try fighting them and making them to believe in the ultimate power which is keeping them alive ?

Will you do that ?
edit on 4-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

The beings their can see timelines in what we think of as a second. They can show themselves in your eyes as seemingly whatever they choose, I know this because I did an expirement with someone and they looked like a candle and flame to my friend.

I stood and told him"hey, the show is over. I don't want you to play for me. I need peace"

I said "I don't fear you. You are just a little creature who was created and you are supposed to die,too"

Right now they are telling me things but It's personal communication, I don't want them to be too stressed by making new telepathic connections to some of us if I reveal the words being said. Plus time must be taken into account when transmitting a message like that.

what does it mean ?

How will you try fighting them and making them to believe in the ultimate power which is keeping them alive ?

Will you do that ?

I don't fight them anymore, i basicly took their powers away by doing things with my mind and body. Jesus is our savior, i can talk to him when I hear the transmissions. I also hear God, they know their power and rightiousness. They just aren't like us appearently so they are instantly perceived as evil, which some beings are they just don't know how to admit it. I think it's because they have had power for so long they think they always do things right. Maybe im wrong, i get confused by them giving me so many different answers when I try to describe what I perceive from them.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by mideast

what does it mean ?

Will you do that ?

I don't fight them anymore, i basicly took their powers away by doing things with my mind and body. Jesus is our savior, i can talk to him when I hear the transmissions. I also hear God, they know their power and rightiousness. They just aren't like us appearently so they are instantly perceived as evil, which some beings are they just don't know how to admit it. I think it's because they have had power for so long they think they always do things right. Maybe im wrong, i get confused by them giving me so many different answers when I try to describe what I perceive from them.

It strictly depend on what kind of them you are connecting.

Some of them are silly and weak. they lie and they make quick contradictions.

Some of them are strong and more smart. They know when and how to connect. They don't show themselves at break times.

The truth or falsehood of their answers depend on the kind you connect.

I have been told that good ones don't try to connect to you. But maybe you can find good ones.

I have seen that they can watch my feelings.

It is always my belief that saves me.

Sometimes I fear them like I can't fear when I am not asleep. Some times I just laugh at the one holding the mask or playing the sound.

They just go.

I have seen that they are mostly paranoid and misinformed. They are fool of contradictions and they can not understand them.

I haven't contacted a wise one. Have you ?

It is told in Quran that there are wise ones ,too.

Do you understand the changes in time and places ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join