It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power Principle Documentary(Noam Chomsky et.al.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Great 3 part documentary in the history of U.S. foreign policy and how propaganda is used as a tool to manipulate the outcome. Noam Chomski explains the Domino Theory and how the NWO uses this "Mafia" principal to further it's global agenda.

Shows how the governments of Iran, Gautamala, Congo, Grenada, Chile, Greece and Spain where inflirtated and ultimately overthrown for economic self interest via Free Market Capitalism at the expense of basic human rights resulting in the demise of their quality of life.

I had read the Shock Doctrine by Noami Klein a few years back and this documentary is reiminscent of that book. In fact, she is briefly in the documentary. Lots of commentary in the doc. by other notables in the field.

Here is part one:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Is there no transcript available? Seriously, there's more than a few members on here who view the forum from computers that are either incapable of video, or are...erm, not exactly supposed to be viewing videos. Work, school, etc.

If it's worth posting, surely it's worth drawing up a transcript for? I can read a lot faster than I can watch a video.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Stars and flags----everyone should watch this.

Very well done documentary.

It's kind of hard for the NWO naysayers to have any footing when you understand the basics of the truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Um, the video is over an hour and a half long and has lots of old footage to back up what it says.

I'm sure it will be well worth your time to watch it when you get home.

new topics

top topics

join