It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says 'To annihilate Israel we need 24 hours, an excuse'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

Iranian leaders want this war as much as Bibi…..

12th Imam won’t arrive until it happens, so the fanatics are stoking the flames….they want it.

They both need to grow up and drink a tall glass of reality; this war will destroy them both.

edit on 3-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

IF ATTACKED...

get it?

You want them to attack Israel?? That's not something I would be saying..

Israeli supporters always overlook this little fact. Not to mention a lot of these supporters will always cry Israel is the victim no matter how much Israel calls for war. I pity people that are so easily brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
at this point Iran/Israel is only producing such articles so that the world doesn't forget about them as it soon will. the day has now passed where these places can avoid falling into obscurity and general irrelevance.

i'm starting to think that western religion, specifically of the Abrahamic type, is in danger of destruction and the only way to save it is with a religious war. Israel/Iran are the most fully invested in religion and the only ones willing to start such an obnoxious event.

its clear these two countries are working together on this issue and are not enemies at all.

they should just both send their garbage philosophies to the trash bin already.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
IMHO we should give them 48 hours so we know the jobs been done. Sorry for the oneliner mods.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

IF ATTACKED...

get it?

You want them to attack Israel?? That's not something I would be saying..

No i don't but i'm a man of action and i hate men who do nothing but talk and pretend to be all big and bad but they don't have the cojones to throw the first punch, especially when some asshat keeps threating "Al Mawt Li Israel" and is begging to get his nose bloodied. But i'm a southerner and i despise cowardice.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by synapsis

Iranian leaders want this war as much as Bibi…..

12th Imam won’t arrive until it happens, so the fanatics are stoking the flames….they want it.

They both need to grow up and drink a tall glass of reality; this war will destroy them both.

edit on 3-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

One of the FEW times I have agreed with you on anything, well said.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by synapsis
He says war with Israel will benefit entire Muslim community around the world . Iran's eagerness to wage war against Israel is alarming . World must stop such war that is going to benefit Iran more than Israel .

There is serious delusion going on the sphere for OBL was supposed to help his people and all I see is he placed many of his people in war zones smh. What can I say there is a lot of talking the talk but..... do any really want to go there and walk that walk, 1 hopes not because many of the threats seem suspect.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'd love to see what's left of Iran if they try and take out Israel in 24 hours.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

It's coming anyway . It's prophesied in Ezekiel 38 . Try to prepare because we will be involved and we could if Iran can pull it off be back in the 1800s with a EMP weapon .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join