Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Iran says 'To annihilate Israel we need 24 hours, an excuse'

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The representative of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says : Iran needs 24 hours and an excuse to annilate Israel . This article is published in Jerusalem post dated October 2 , 2012 . He says war with Israel will benefit entire Muslim community around the world . Iran's eagerness to wage war against Israel is alarming . World must stop such war that is going to benefit Iran more than Israel .



Hojjat al-Eslam Ali Shirazi, the representative of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to the Islamic Republic’s Qods Force, said this week that Iran needed just “24 hours and an excuse” to destroy Israel. In his first public interview in a year, reported in the Persian-language Jahan News, which is close to the regime, Shirazi said if Israel attacked Iran, the Islamic Republic would be able to turn the conflict into a war of attrition that would lead to Israel’s destruction.“If such a war does happen, it would not be a long war, and it would benefit the entire Islamic umma [the global community of Muslims]. We have expertise in fighting wars of attrition and Israel cannot fight a war of attrition,” Shirazi said, referring to Iran’s eight-year war of attrition against Iraq. Khamenei appointed Shirazi a year ago as his representative to the Qods Force, the highly secretive extraterritorial wing of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, which reports directly to Khamenei.



Source : www.jpost.com...




posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Cue the Israel haters and Iran bleeding hearts, in 3...2...1...



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
More of the same kind of information.

The content of the article aside, i find it interesting that a lot of these "supposed" reports continually make reference to time. I feel like i am being advertised to.


"Only x amount of time left...for the low low prices....i mean, before Isreal/Iran attacks"

Common trick to convince the masses to shift their opinions on a matter is to give it a time deadline...The cries manipulation to me..
edit on 3-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
'If' Israel attacks Iran. Both sides are pumping out the rhetoric, the difference being that Iran's rhetoric is defensive while Israel's is offensive.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by synapsis
The representative of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says : Iran needs 24 hours and an excuse to annilate Israel . This article is published in Jerusalem post dated October 2 , 2012 . He says war with Israel will benefit entire Muslim community around the world . Iran's eagerness to wage war against Israel is alarming . World must stop such war that is going to benefit Iran more than Israel .



Hojjat al-Eslam Ali Shirazi, the representative of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to the Islamic Republic’s Qods Force, said this week that Iran needed just “24 hours and an excuse” to destroy Israel. In his first public interview in a year, reported in the Persian-language Jahan News, which is close to the regime, Shirazi said if Israel attacked Iran, the Islamic Republic would be able to turn the conflict into a war of attrition that would lead to Israel’s destruction. “If such a war does happen, , it would not be a long war, and it would benefit the entire Islamic umma [the global community of Muslims]. We have expertise in fighting wars of attrition and Israel cannot fight a war of attrition,” Shirazi said, referring to Iran’s eight-year war of attrition against Iraq. Khamenei appointed Shirazi a year ago as his representative to the Qods Force, the highly secretive extraterritorial wing of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, which reports directly to Khamenei.



Source : www.jpost.com...


Hope this helps.
edit on 3-10-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Can we just put bibi and amhadinejad in a ring
so they can only hurt eachothers
will not let them out until they hug each other
edit on 10/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So biased your opening post is....

Let's focus on this part which is a quote from the article:




Shirazi said if Israel attacked Iran, the Islamic Republic would be able to turn the conflict into a war of attrition that would lead to Israel’s destruction.

Related:
Iran targets speculators as rial continues big slide
Ahmadinejad: Iran is successfully riding out sanctions
“If such a war does happen, it would not be a long war,


The word is retaliation in response to a war started by ISRAEL.... of course they would retaliate... and then his opinion is that it will be swift to destroy Israel. His OPINION.... he does't declare war or says he wants to wage war... he's talking about their response to Israeli aggression.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
'If' Israel attacks Iran. Both sides are pumping out the rhetoric, the difference being that Iran's rhetoric is defensive while Israel's is offensive.


Needs to be quoted on every single page of this thread until it sinks into the heads of the blind sheep that supports the apartheid rule and war mongering government of Israel.

On a side note... we don't need Israel to be divided. Just equal rights for all inhabitants in Israel. Then the fighting will die out, and Iran wouldn't see a need to send relief to the liberating palestianian forces.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Can we just put bibi and amhadinejad in a ring
so they can only hurt eachothers
will not let them out until they hug each other
edit on 10/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)


ya let them hug each other like Kane and Daniel Bryan in WWE



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There is an Iranian scientist who has supposedly discovered a plasma reaction that renders nuclear power obsolete. They claim that the drone brought down in Iran was done with a device they have that alters gravity of any object. They also claim they can use this device to "Return to Sender" any bomb flown over their airspace if needed.

So my question is why do they care about enriching plutonium for power? Why nuclear if they have a plasma device far superior to nuclear power?

The reason is that Iran is FOS! Everyone on the planet knows they talk BS constantly and these threats are benign. Israel knows that, but they convince the rest of the world that Iran is a real threat so they can take their oil.

In this instance he claims that this would be a quick war and in the same breath says they can withstand a war of attrition better than Israel so which is it? Will it be quick or a war of attrition?

The FACT is that neither is true. Iran has oil which is why anyone in the world cares about them. It is the same throughout the middle-east. Israel needs resources as does America so this war will happen. America will not allow it's currency to be replaced by Russia or China so Iran may very well be the false flag that starts ww3.

Only a bully would take Iran's threats seriously.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude
 


Can you provide some links for information on this gravity device you describe.

I remember a while back a headline reading something akin to "Rainy day weapons will be used by Iran if attacked" or something. Could this be something related? I do find it hard to believe though.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by onecraftydude
 


Can you provide some links for information on this gravity device you describe.

I remember a while back a headline reading something akin to "Rainy day weapons will be used by Iran if attacked" or something. Could this be something related? I do find it hard to believe though.



Weren't they also talking about building UFOs? Maybe they need Uranium to power a plasma reactor? I have heard that a charged plasma is one of the keys to antigravity, but only if you understand how to unify the field... ie only if you have figured out how gravity relates to electromagnetism...

I don't believe Iran about anything. Not that I trust anyone else on the world stage either these days.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by onecraftydude
 


Can you provide some links for information on this gravity device you describe.

I remember a while back a headline reading something akin to "Rainy day weapons will be used by Iran if attacked" or something. Could this be something related? I do find it hard to believe though.



Here is another thread about the device with links: www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude
 


That link in the thread you provided sent up red flags immediately,.

The technology presented seems hoaxy and their is not link to Iran in that article....

Furthermore i think that website may be a medium for viruses
edit on 3-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by synapsis
 





The representative of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says : Iran needs 24 hours and an excuse to annilate Israel .


Iran has had since the Shah, and millions of excuses and Israel is still there. Iran has had nothing but excuses to destroy Israel but nope, it's still there.


Put your money where your mouth is

edit on 3-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


IF ATTACKED...

get it?

You want them to attack Israel?? That's not something I would be saying..



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by onecraftydude
 


Can you provide some links for information on this gravity device you describe.

I remember a while back a headline reading something akin to "Rainy day weapons will be used by Iran if attacked" or something. Could this be something related? I do find it hard to believe though.



Weren't they also talking about building UFOs? Maybe they need Uranium to power a plasma reactor? I have heard that a charged plasma is one of the keys to antigravity, but only if you understand how to unify the field... ie only if you have figured out how gravity relates to electromagnetism...

I don't believe Iran about anything. Not that I trust anyone else on the world stage either these days.


According to Keshe you don't need any nuclear power for the device because it uses static energy. He keeps a special fluid in a jar and uses it to treat his copper plates. This causes the plates to be coated with a sort of carbon that allows electrons to accumulate on them. The output from one of his devices he made in a video is miniscule. I have patented a hydrogen generator that puts out more energy than his device without being hooked up to anything. I also have a video showing that a Rodin coil I made puts out electricity constantly and can charge up enough to shock you.

My point is that static electricity or whatever you want to call it does charge plates. The problem has always been harnessing the energy in great enough amounts for it to power a useful device for any length of time. It is not impossible, but it is also not yet available as far as I know and I try very hard to keep up with all devices and replicate every one I am capable of replicating so you could call me an authority on them.

I think Keshe is FOS and just trying to drum up financial support. Obama apparently agrees and has placed Keshe on an arrest warrant(Don't quote me on this) if he enters America.

Keshe is a perfect example of what Iran really is: A country full of hot air.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by onecraftydude
 


That link in the thread you provided sent up red flags immediately,.

The technology presented seems hoaxy and their is not link to Iran in that article....

Furthermore i think that website may be a medium for viruses
edit on 3-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)


I suppose you were looking for a state sponsored link to Iran? Not sure you will find one, but this guy IS an Iranian scientist and they (Iran) claim to have brought down an American drone without harming it at all. In fact they DO HAVE an American Drone in perfect condition.

I agree the technology presented is "hoaxy" and the website could very well be full of spam, but the user must beware as anyone on ATS should already know.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by synapsis
 





World must stop such war that is going to benefit Iran more than Israel .


If the war was going to benefit Israel would you support it then? Btw Israel has been calling for war with Iran for decades so acting like Iran is the one calling for war is just foolish.


We have expertise in fighting wars of attrition and Israel cannot fight a war of attrition,” Shirazi said, referring to Iran’s eight-year war of attrition against Iraq.


Shirazi is right here Israel can't come close to matching Iran when it comes to resources and manpower. So if it comes down to this type of war Israel will lose no doubt about it.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
double

post
edit on 3-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)






top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join