It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Work in progress: Kill every threat...while at it, kill Jimi Hendrix too.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
ATS would not be a self-respecting conspiracy website if it hadn't a thread about the death of Jimi Hendrix. I did a quick search but I could'not find the next compilation of interviews and images of the talented and loved James "Jimi" Marschall Hendrix.

Purposely I put this thread in the political NWO forum because his death has everything to do with politics and the pursue of their NWO agenda. Saying this it is also my personal opinion that Jimi was murdered and did he not, in his sleep choke in his own vomit while suffering an overdose of heroine.

This vid shows us that at the mid sixties a dangerous movement was growing against the establishment, then government but now also known as the elite. (yeah,..the same we find all over this website). The flower-power movement which originated from California USA preached passive resistance and non-violence ideology which found supporters rapidly all over the united states. Soon it crossed the oceans and did it became a real and serious threat for the power, control and financial interest of the elite.

But in those days there were other problems for these elite too...the Black Panther Party to name one. FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover called the party “the greatest threat to the internal security of the country". It is true that Jimi supported the BP and it would be a nightmare for the FBI, CIA and not to forget the british MI6 if the BP would be funded by people like Jimi Hendrix.

It was the top priority of the elite to stop these movements and tried to de-rail them with infill-traitors and cause riots at their gatherings.

All in all a period in which the elite had to do something that would lead to the profits and power they have today..... and the mess common people are in today.

Listen to the people who have analised the circumstances at the time Jimi died and motives for killing him. Again, my opinion....it reminds me of the killing of Princess Diana....and others like MJ and Whitney Houston...to name few.

So be warned....if you will ever become a celeb or are a celeb....be carefull who you connect with and what you tell the media when it concerns anti-establishment thoughts. And many in this position are already aware of that...is my guess.

Isn't it sad that such beautiful and talented people which are a becon in the history of humanty are snuffed out like pigs to a slaughterhouse?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I can see Michael Jackson and Diana to an extent. But, what in blazes does Whitney Houston have to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

Well, as I said it is my personal opinion, which is based on intuition and the questionable circumstances she died. maybe she was on her way down at the moment of her dead but enjoyed enough stardom and years to know what is exactly going on in the music industry. To prevent her from spilling the beans or just because of the fact that she is more profitable dead than alive 'they' killed her. But again..thats what I think.

join