It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Presidential Candidate says , Israel Did 9 - 11 , Zionists Control US Politics.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Sinfulknowledge
meaning the DOD can not verify were the money went, in other words its missing.

No, it is not missing - it is explained here
www.911myths.com...
and
screwloosechange.blogspot.com.au...

MEANING THE MONEY IS MISSING

No, it is not - web.archive.org...://www.defenselink.mil/news/Feb2002/n02202002_200202201.html

in 2002 they had reconciled 2/3 of it

POOR EFFIN GUY

You certainly are for avoiding the facts.

www.corbettreport.com...

please show me where all that money went i have yet to find a source of yours pull it in.

Rumsfeld say's the money was always there the problem was tracking it. So did they ever track it down?
please show me where it went, would love to see that information.

because from what i know it was never tracked down

and let me ask you this when you cant find something and what it went to what does that mean?

your logic "we cant find it but its not missing" flawed

www.cbsnews.com...

"Now plainly the US Government saying this doesn't make it true, and we don't know what the real or current situation is. But equally, it's clear that the efforts to tie this in to 9/11 have major shortcomings."

that was said after that little paragraph about Dov S. Zakheim saying he tracked 2/3's of the cash.

what makes that statement true?
they have yet to release any information on where exactly that money went.
Why would someone say they found something but not tell you where it is, maybe because there is no proof.

and i am not trying to tie 9/11 with this as if it was a cover up, but 9/11 did have the effect of making the majority of Americans forget about this situation.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
zionists have controlled US politics since before the second world war so merlin is not really saying anything new i'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You still believe the OS?

I'm not sure what to say about that but I will say that the OS has too many holes in it to be credible.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The "anti-Zionists" are always very careful in saying that they're not anti-Semitic or anti-Jewish, particularly here on ATS. I'd like to get your take on this, from the video:

Interviewer: "...they're saying that you're a racist, a segregationist...ummm...tell me, where did that come from, exactly?"
Miller: "Well, in my opinion it originated from my criticism of Zionism, of Jewish control of our media..."

Can some of his cheerleaders here tell me: Is he anti-Zionist only? Why is it "Jewish control of our media", not "...criticism of Zionism, of their control of our media..."? No, it's "Jewish control of our media". That's about as far as I could stomach him, so I don't know if he continued with his antisemitism.

Better check under your beds tonight! There might be a Zionist waiting to get you!

/TOA

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrol

You, sir, are wrong. And stop confusing "Jew" with "Israeli."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join