It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Presidential Candidate says , Israel Did 9 - 11 , Zionists Control US Politics.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
reply to post by hellobruce

Rumsfeld never said there was any money missing

Time to eat Crow nom nom nom eat hearty

www.youtube.com...

Care to exactly where Rumsfeld said the money was missing in that video?

No, you cannot as he never said it was missing. Have you even watched the video?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
OTOH, there's the 9/11 Commission Report, which is as far as I know, the only "official" "historical" record of the event which in the words of Zelikow himself is more of a "narrative" or a story than an actual historical accounting of events and on that note, you might be well served to research Zelikow's biography and his writings pre-9/11 to understand why he was charged with creating the official "narrative" for 9/11.. you might be rather taken aback..

Hi, no, not really, why would I be taken aback?

Catastrophic Terrorism:

Elements of a National Policy

by Philip D. Zelikow, December 1998

www.hks.harvard.edu...

guy must be a prophet, or...?

You may note how his language found it's way into this report

Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century
A Report of the Project for the New American Century
September 2000

www.newamericancentury.org...

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."

On September 11, 2001, George W. Bush wrote in his journal: "The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today." He was echoing the summary of a September, 2000 report titled "Rebuilding America's Defenses" published by a neoconservative think tank called the Project for a New American Century (PNAC).

Zelikow

The idea of 'public presumption'," he explained, "is akin to [the] notion of 'public myth' but without the negative implication sometimes invoked by the word 'myth.'

Such presumptions are beliefs (1) thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty), and (2) shared in common within the relevant political community."

So Zelikow, the guy who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report, was an expert in how to misuse public trust and create PUBLIC MYTHS.

If 9/11 was nothing but a huge HOAX, you would naturally expect that the event itself would have to be perfectly scripted.

In 1998, Zelikow actually wrote Catastrophic Terrorism about imagining "the transformative event" three years before 9/11.

Here are Zelikow's 1998 words. Readers should imagine the possibilities for themselves, because the most serious constraint on current policy is lack of imagination.

An act of catastrophic terrorism that killed thousands or tens of thousands of people and/or disrupted the necessities of life for hundreds of thousands, or even millions, would be a watershed event in America's history.

It could involve loss of life and property unprecedented for peacetime and undermine Americans' fundamental sense of security within their own borders in a manner akin to the 1949 Soviet atomic bomb test, or perhaps even worse.

Constitutional liberties would be challenged as the United States sought to protect itself from further attacks by pressing against allowable limits in surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects, and the use of deadly force. More violence would follow, either as other terrorists seek to imitate this great "success" or as the United States strikes out at those considered responsible.

Like Pearl Harbor, such an event would divide our past and future into a "before" and "after."

The effort and resources we devote to averting or containing this threat now, in the "before" period, will seem woeful, even pathetic, when compared to what will happen "after."

Philip D. Zelikow

www.ksg.harvard.edu...

"... if the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center had succeeded, the resulting horror and chaos would have exceeded our ability to describe it. Such an act of catastrophic terrorism would be a watershed even in American history. It could involve loss of life and property unprecedented in peacetime and undermine America's fundamental sense of security..Like Pearl Harbor, the event would divide our past and future into a before and after. The United States might respond with.."

~ Philip Zelikow, pre-9/11

While at Harvard he worked with Ernest May and Richard Neustadt on the use, and misuse, of history in policymaking. They observed, as Zelikow noted in his own words, that "contemporary" history is "defined functionally by those critical people and events that go into forming the public's presumptions about its immediate past. The idea of 'public presumption'," he explained, "is akin to William McNeill's notion of 'public myth' but without the negative implication sometimes invoked by the word 'myth.' Such presumptions are beliefs (1) thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty), and (2) shared in common within the relevant political community."

Zelikow's focus was on what he calls 'searing' or 'moulding' events [that] take on 'transcendental' importance and, therefore, retain their power even as the experience generation passes from the scene."

In Rise of the Vulcans (Viking, 2004), James Mann reports that when Richard Haass, a senior aide to Secretary of State Colin Powell and the director of policy planning at the State Department, drafted for the administration an overview of America’s national security strategy following the September 11, 2001 attacks, Dr. Rice, the national security advisor, "ordered that the document be completely rewritten. She thought the Bush administration needed something bolder, something that would represent a more dramatic break with the ideas of the past. Rice turned the writing over to her old colleague, University of Virginia Professor Philip Zelikow." This document, issued on September 17, 2002, is generally recognized as a significant document in the War on Terrorism.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Family Steering Committee for the 9-11 Commission repeatedly called for Philip Zelikow’s resignation. The families, citing Zelikow’s close connections to the Bush Administration, were concerned that Zelikow’s appointment made a mockery of the idea that the Commission was “independent.” But the Zionist controlled Bush Administration ignored their complaint.

Zelikow's Conflicts of Interest

1989-91: Zelikow works closely with Condoleezza Rice as part of the National Security Council during George Bush Sr’s Administration.

1995: Zelikow & Rice write a book together.

1996-98: Zelikow & Rice are together again when Zelikow is Director of the Aspen Strategy Group, a Zionist foreign-policy strategy “think tank.” Rice, along with Dick Cheney & Paul Wolfowitz, are also members.

2000: Zelikow & Rice are reunited when Bush names Zelikow to his transition team for the National Security Council.

2000: Zelikow is briefed by former White House terrorism czar Richard Clarke about the growing al-Qaida threat.

2001: Zelikow is appointed by Bush to the President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.

2003: Zelikow is appointed Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission. Thus it is no different than if Rice or Cheney had been running the Commission.

2004: Zelikow skews the investigation by deciding which topics would be investigated and which ones not. Bush’s comic book line for the motive behind 9/11 is taken by Zelikow: “Al Qaida hates our freedom.”

2004: Zelikow is secretly in contact with President Bush’s close adviser Karl Rove while the “independent” Commission is completing its report finalized on July 22 2004.

Whitewash

• exonerate by means of a perfunctory investigation or through biased presentation of data
  • cover up a misdemeanor, fault, or error; "Let's not whitewash the crimes of Stalin"; "She tried to gloss over her mistakes"

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

read the post i done after that.
edit on 4-10-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Never heard of him. Obviously he is just a 'useful idiot' for the Iranian regime to use.
I'm glad he hasn't got a chance of being in the Oval office. We have enough problems
with the (D) and (R) who are running. We don't need a real nutter added to the field ...

Washington is chock full of useful idiots, and as I stated before, this guy speaks truth. Americans have no idea what Israel thinks of Americans. And how the hell is he helping the Iranian regime??? Give me a break. He's no nutter, and no disrespect intended, but if you think the two pieces of crap we have to choose from would have the balls to say what this guy said, then, my friend, maybe you should reconsider who the real nutter is.
edit on 3-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

You do realize that a huge bulk of "Israelis" are American-born transplants? This is why so many of them speak perfect English. I'd wager at least half of their government wasn't born there (of course they were recognized only in the 50's to begin with).

Iran/Iraq/Israel/Syria/Saudi Arabia - these people are all nuts. Some of the wealthiest countries in the world (like Saudi Arabia) can't even manage to have a decent trash service, so when you go there you see trash burning on the sidewalks (same with Egypt). I say we stay out of crazytown entirely, Ron Paul was spot on there. We're about to get sucked into a regional conflict started by people that have been fighting amongst themselves for thousands of years, which could lead to a global conflict.

Organized Religion=the downfall of mankind. I'd bet on this but I won't be around to collect. .

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

YOU DONE before that dwit.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

no i meant AFTER,

AFTER i watched the video.
edit on 4-10-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think you need to live in North Korea for a while where a Real Orwellian Nation is

Where the Country has No Clue about the outside World

The fact is that 19 RADICAL MUSLIMS flew the planes into buildings full of people.

Fact is the ones that were on those plane were Saudi's Not from Iraq nor Afganistan
and a Couple were Egyptian's

insted of getting media infomation from Shills like Fox News I My Real News from other Country's

as The Whole Media is Owned By Courpt Coperations as most is Owned by Zionist Followers

Go research what = GENTILE = The media mogul

TED Turner thinks about these Zionist Controled Companys that Operate the Media
In America

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Believe it or not, Merlin Miller actually is running for President. Here is his ranking, based on social media, from his own website:

Facebook rankings – 2012 Presidential candidates
(from Whiteout Press, as of 9/22/12):

Candidate (party) – Facebook ‘Likes’

Barack Obama (D) – 538,733
Gary Johnson (L) – 62,224
Mitt Romney (R) – 37,820
Jill Stein (G) – 22,834
Rocky Anderson (J) – 6,279
Roseanne Barr (PF) – 3,915
Virgil Goode (C) – 2,092
Stewart Alexander (S) – 1,677
Tom Hoefling (A) – 1,057
Merlin Miller (A3P) – 309
Andre Barnett (RP) – 197
Ed Noonan (AI) – 93
James Harris (SW) – 67
Jerry White (SE) – 57

merlinmiller2012.com...

(What happened to Ron Paul?)

Here is what he perceives to be one of his chief problems:

Merlin Miller has at times been criticized by racial and religious groups such as the Anti Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center. From an independent viewer’s perspective, it would appear that the guardians of minority rights have unjustly lumped Miller and the A3P into similar categories as some of America’s most notorious hate groups. And while Miller doesn’t hesitate to defend the rights of whites, Christians, Europeans and other non-protected groups, this author has not seen any evidence where the Presidential candidate has made any derogatory statements about other groups or demographics.

Blaming 9/11 on Zionists on Iranian TV will probably not help his image problem. Here is a typical post from a would-be supporter:

I filled out the volunteer form last week and only received a reply of attending an Oktoberfest.

As a New Jersey resident, I offered to give my help and support. Yet I see there are no rallies, campaign HQ or any semblance of a serious campaign.

Needless to say, I do not endorse this candidate or his opinions!

You say these numbers come from the guy's website? Because a quick fact-check will show Romney has 8,215,060 likes. It's more and more amazing that people will outright lie when fact checking has never been easier.

edit on 4-10-2012 by flashtrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by OOOOOO

Read Link www.youtube.com...

There's a ;ot morethan that missiing, you wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
From what I've seen if ATS is to denie ingnorance, we don't have a chance in hell.
1.The Government broke the law when they would not let the WTC be investagated by the experts, the people who design and build these great buildings.

2.The FBI said they would expose all the people who bought the Airline stock on a "PUT" short, never did.

3. What happened to all the Gold that was in WTC? Gone.

4.On 9/10 Rumfeild speak in front of Congress about the missing 2 + Trillion dollars, on 9/11 something hits the Pentagon in the exact spot where all the records of the missing 2 + Trillion dollars were kept.

5. If nothing to hide show airplane hitting Pentagon, nothing to hide why not put everyones mind at ease.

6.When Bush was told at the school what was going on he looked guilty as hell.

7. All you master minds why did builijg 7 go down??

8. 45 minutes to scramble our jets, what is this the barney and goober Airfarce.

9. What about memo,note Condalesa Rice had on her desk a month before it happened, Osama to hijack planes and crash in to building, some thing of this sort.

10. Constitution has been striped away, your right's are vanishing.

!!. I can't believe how stupid some of you people ae.

!1. Iran will not exist if they attack anyone, what are you stupid.

!2 Israel wants the temple mound back and won't stop till they get it

!3 Half of the people here are as stupid as the Germans before Hitler had the Parliment build burt and blammed the Commuist, so he could gain power.

!4. The United States Government hands were tied until 9/11, the needed to finish the pipe line in Afganistan, Sadam never rolled over so they needed to get back into Iraq. But after 9/11 the check book was wide open and we had a new enemeny, Russia was gone , China was our banker.

Talk about stupid

Add:

-Larry Silverstein buying WTC 1&2 a few months before 911, receiving billions from insurance money afterwards.
(The fact that Larry Silverstein bought the WTCs and insured them against terrorists threats only 2 or 3 months before 911, can be compared to a husband getting a life insurance for his wife just before she gets murdered. In a normal crime investigation the husband will be the main suspect. But with 911 there wasnt a normal investigation.)

-WTC elevator modernizations projects prior to 911.

-FEMA arriving in NY 1 day before 911.

-The ''convenience'' or coincidence that NORAD and a few other military institutes were having a full out war training on 911.

-What happened to the anti aircraft missiles around the Pentagon protecting the complex?

-Half of the 19 accused suicide terrorists are still alive and well.

-Highly religious extremists that went to a stripbar, get drunk, get lapdances the day before they got on their flights?

-Flight instructor claiming those terrorists couldnt even fly a small single engine plane. Stating they would probably not even be able to get those jetlines of the ground themselves with all the experience they have. Let alone fly the ridiculously difficult flight paths those airlines covered.

-A lot of high military officials that were in charge on 911 got promoted eventually. Apparantly failing in the worst possible way at defending your countrys air territory didnt matter that much?

And the list of these so called coincedences goes on and on. How can anyone find these facts not even a bit suspicious.

edit on 4-10-2012 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2012 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Here's a really informative video on this topic. It's all the proof you need really.

edit on 5-10-2012 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by DarthFazer
reply to post by hellobruce

Time to eat Crow nom nom nom eat hearty

www.youtube.com...

Care to exactly where Rumsfeld said the money was missing in that video?

No, you cannot as he never said it was missing. Have you even watched the video?

Did you watch the video?
are you that ignorant?
*sigh* poor guy

Mr.Byrd " How can we seriously consider a 50 billion dollar increase in the defense budget when DOD's own auditors say the department can not account for 2.3 trillion dollars in transactions in one year alone"

meaning the DOD can not verify were the money went, in other words its missing.

Rumsfeld " It is uuummm, i was going to say terrifying, it is such a monumental task, i have meet with 2 former officials of the pentagon who served in the budget and controller and those areas, and I've mussed over the fact that I've read some of these things and asked what they thought.

He is avoiding the question knowing he either cant say wont say or doesn't know where they money is.

Rumsfeld " I doubt to be honest that people inside the department are going to be capable of sorting this out, i have a feeling its going to take some folks from outside to come in and look at this and put in place a process that over a period and i regret to say but I've seen how long things take i think its going to take a period of years to sort this out and i think it will probably take the cooperation of the congress to try to get a system to actually manage the financial aspects of that institution rather then simply report on things that HAVE happen imperfectly"

He is saying that DOD it's self can not figure out where the money is at
He say's we should put in a process to mange financial aspects of the DOD because he knows that money can not be tracked and he is counting on it.
and here is the good part
"rather then to simply report on things that HAVE HAPPEN imperfectly"
MEANING THE MONEY IS MISSING AND HE RATHER NOT REPORT OR FIGURE OUT WHERE IT WENT BUT RATHER FORGET IT EVER HAPPEN AND TAKE STEPS TO MAKE SURE IT CANT HAPPEN AGAIN!

eat your greens and some saturated fat
seems like your little brain needs it.

POOR EFFIN GUY

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
what do you expect from a Iranian tv interview

Check this out, (important to note the date of the
1rst news report then compare that with the date of the second
article) 08 Dec 2010 vs.Oct 4 2012 :
Article about 1rst nations' people . . .
Now why is it, . . . we don't see this kind of
stuff in the sun-paper or mainstream t.v ? :
www.aljazeera.com...
Astounding that it takes a foreign news agency
to accurately report on western issues *sigh*
Then Look at the biased slant from a controlled western news agency :
First Nations chief says he will meet with the Iranian regime
. . . btw Iran is NOT the problem.

(pǝʇɹoʇsıp puɐ 'spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʎllɐʇoʇ )

edit on 5/10/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinfulknowledge
meaning the DOD can not verify were the money went, in other words its missing.

No, it is not missing - it is explained here
www.911myths.com...
and
screwloosechange.blogspot.com.au...

MEANING THE MONEY IS MISSING

No, it is not - web.archive.org...://www.defenselink.mil/news/Feb2002/n02202002_200202201.html

in 2002 they had reconciled 2/3 of it

POOR EFFIN GUY

You certainly are for avoiding the facts.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by synapsis
US presidential candidate for November election Merlin Miller says Israel was directly involved in 9-11 and zionists control the US politics . In an interview with Press TV he revealed such informations . September 9-11 incident has always been part of the conspiracy theory , Listen here what he has to say .

edit on 3-10-2012 by synapsis because: (no reason given)

He's got my vote

Did you read what the guy stands for, besides Israel, to make such a comment ? Are you also having issues with inter-racial mariages as Miller does? Do you also take inspiration from the likes of Kevin B. MacDonald as Miller does?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
this guy tells it straight forward and holds no punches, it won't go over well with the blind mainstream people but i love what he has to say about the way things operate between israel and the US.
edit on 5-10-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by poloblack
This guy is telling the truth, .

Really? He says Israel did 9-11 and he is 'telling the truth' according to you.
Got some credible proof of that? Nope. Didnt' think so.
The fact is that 19 RADICAL MUSLIMS flew the planes into buildings full of people.
RADICAL MUSLIMS. Not Israel.

Lol have you got any credible proof?

No, didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well now, if Merlin Miller says it, it must be true. Nobody even knows who this f'in guy is. Just more propaganda from the "truthers" out there. Next it'll be China had something to do with it. Then N. Korea. Then back to Mossad ect.ect...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by loOranks

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by synapsis
US presidential candidate for November election Merlin Miller says Israel was directly involved in 9-11 and zionists control the US politics . In an interview with Press TV he revealed such informations . September 9-11 incident has always been part of the conspiracy theory , Listen here what he has to say .

He's got my vote

Did you read what the guy stands for, besides Israel, to make such a comment ? Are you also having issues with inter-racial mariages as Miller does? Do you also take inspiration from the likes of Kevin B. MacDonald as Miller does?

No...in truth I didn't even watch the video. It was more a tongue-in-cheek response to the headline the purported stance on the Israeli's, zionists, etc. Anybody who knows me knows that I'm actually voting for Gary Johnson this go-around.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

The Project for the New American Century was the birthplace of 9/11, when it was formed in 1997 it had the power and the will to see 9/11 through, look no further and you will see how Clinton and the PNAC committed the worst atrocity ever to be seen in the west, with the Zionist elite who served on the Project making billions out of the attacks and subsequent wars that followed. I always say follow the money look at the names from the sigmatories of the 1997 pact, some of whom were heavily involved in landmine production, so when Clinton and the pioneers of the project met in 1995 to discuss setting up the project and who they would like, over 90% were Jewish descent and why did princess Diana come up at some of the secret meetings between 1995 - 97 ?, the statement of the PNAC is domination over much of the world by any means neccessary and guess what happened exactly that, I rest my case Councillor Carl Clark - Freelance Intelligence Researcher.

[email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join