It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there bigger HYPOCRITES on this planet then atheists???

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is really one of the most judgmental threads, and lacks even basic respect and understanding of people. Atheists are NOT amoral, many are highly intelligent like my grandfather and father/uncle, and possess strong conscious, integrity and ethics. And would help all they can in need. Being good for the sake of goodness without any sense or eternal reward is not a bad trait. My grandfather did gain faith towards the end of his life, and had a personal experience.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Those of us whom live selfless by nature, give due respect to others and have a perfect inner sense of "right" and "wrong". Need neither, a book for reference, nor fear of eternal suffering as persuasion.

Where living a somewhat "Christ-like" existence comes naturally. Completely comfortable in admitting to "not knowing" what happens after death. Yet, not at all fearing it. And certain to have "no regrets" whenever it does arrive.

If this is you (you know who you are
) then CONGRATS!! You are at the forefront of HUMAN EVOLUTION

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

Originally posted by mahatche

I haven no idea what Muslim fear mongering has to do with any of this though. Isn't the discussion gay rights? or let me guess, you think if gays weren't gay, they'd be having sex and all those kids would only grow up to be Christians?

muslims are multiplying at 5.3 children per family as opposed to British nationals 2.1 and maybe you haven't noticed but Islam has issues with homosexuals...

you need a reproduction rate of 3.2 to maintain a minimum head count of the likes of your kind to keep from being bred out of existence.

edit on 5-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

My kind? No one is being bred out of existence. Don't blame gays for Christianity losing ground, maybe Christians should start acting more Christ like, drop the excessive judgement that turn people off, and ask the leaders of their churches to stop being so corruptible. If Christians want Christianity to survive they need to make it look good. Instead you are here fear mongering.

You say Muslims have a problem with gays, as if many Christians don't. I'm sure gays would already have equal rights if it weren't for these religions spreading fear and contempt for the "sinners" and their request for rights.

There is also zero guarantee that if gays where straight and had kids they would come out christian, that's a silly assumption to make. Both of my parents are christian, I am not. I also love homosexuals & lesbians. It also took two straight parents to have each gay person on earth today.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I haven no idea what Muslim fear mongering has to do with any of this though. Isn't the discussion gay rights? or let me guess, you think if gays weren't gay, they'd be having sex and all those kids would only grow up to be Christians?

muslims are multiplying at 5.3 children per family as opposed to British nationals 2.1 and maybe you haven't noticed but Islam has issues with homosexuals...

you need a reproduction rate of 3.2 to maintain a minimum head count of the likes of your kind to keep from being bred out of existence.

My kind? No one is being bred out of existence. Don't blame gays for Christianity losing ground, maybe Christians should start acting more Christ like, drop the excessive judgement that turn people off, and ask the leaders of their churches to stop being so corruptible. If Christians want Christianity to survive they need to make it look good. Instead you are here fear mongering.

You say Muslims have a problem with gays, as if many Christians don't. I'm sure gays would already have equal rights if it weren't for these religions spreading fear and contempt for the "sinners" and their request for rights.

There is also zero guarantee that if gays where straight and had kids they would come out christian, that's a silly assumption to make. Both of my parents are christian, I am not. I also love homosexuals & lesbians. It also took two straight parents to have each gay person on earth today.

please tell me where in my response I mentioned the word "Christians" ? looks who's talking about people being so judgmental, looks to me like you are being a tad hypocritical.

If I am not mistaken there are gay Christians... but it doesn't mean everyone need to accept your perversions and sexual preferences so keep the crap and your pride out of my living room.

and while you're at it grow up mr Christian basher...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is really one of the most judgmental threads, and lacks even basic respect and understanding of people. Atheists are NOT amoral, many are highly intelligent like my grandfather and father/uncle, and possess strong conscious, integrity and ethics. And would help all they can in need. Being good for the sake of goodness without any sense or eternal reward is not a bad trait. My grandfather did gain faith towards the end of his life, and had a personal experience.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for that, you don't find many religious folk on the internet saying something as fantastic as this, towards atheists, again many thanks and a star for that.

I'll wait for the creator of this topic to find the hypocrisy in his original post.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Krono because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

please tell me where in my response I mentioned the word "Christians" ? looks who's talking about people being so judgmental, looks to me like you are being a tad hypocritical.

If I am not mistaken there are gay Christians... but it doesn't mean everyone need to accept your perversions and sexual preferences so keep the crap and your pride out of my living room.

and while you're at it grow up mr Christian basher...

Oh so who are you worried about Muslims gaining ground on? Christians are number 1 population wise, mulsims are number 2. if they have already surpassed every other group, who else could it be? You post history indicates you are a christian, I wasn't aware i couldn't use information I gathered before hand and use it to respond to someone.

When did assuming someone is a christian become a judgement? calling you judgmental isn't wrong when you are indeed judging "sexual perversions". Are you not? do you not see gays as immoral perverts? that's a judgement my friend. How many gays have had sex in your living room?

and yes there is gay Christians, but that point does nothing to counter anything I've said. In case you forgot you are the one saying gays need to mate so Muslims don't catch up to someone.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mahatche

actually no I don't have any problems with Islam... though I keep my hawkeye on the radicals.

I have dated muslim women and my uncle is Pakistani, I also have nephews now who are half Egyptian.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join