It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hammer and Feather moon hoax video.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I don't know how you guys can't see this.

Look at :37-:39.

The feather clearly bounces and hits the ground again.

OK. I just watched it again. Full screen, zoomed-in version--and I have a very large screen--and I paused it repeatedly to see anything out-of-whack.

First of all, that is his thumb you're seeing--although it is rather hard to make the distinction. He merely bends his thumb. I cannot see why a thumb can't move that way, as I often manipulate things in the same way with my own thumb. He...bends...his...thumb.

And I still don't see any strangeness with the way the feather falls; however, as I said before, the entire video is one big judgment call, because you really can't make out enough detail to say one way or the other....
edit on 10/3/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

It moves because he twitches it, on purpose. Notice he moves the hammer, and then he moves the feather. I can't believe you posted this. The rest of your points such as the feather bouncing display an amazing lack of knowledge.

The fact this happens in a vacuum on Earth does not make the video a hoax. Very sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
If its fake, somebody should recreate the whole thing EXACTLY how it was done originally.... Then claim its fake....

And this can be done too - I just don't see what the OP is saying. If the feather DOES bounce.. it means it is heavier than any earthly feather. Which I assume means it's fake. But then is the OP arguing that on the moon, there is air? Or that feathers bounce on earth?

Feathers don't bounce anywhere.

Hammers are more likely to bounce.

Nah I'm going to have to just lurk this one... not got my swimming trunks on to go that deep.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

What stops a feather from bouncing?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

I'm sure I don't know. Do you? Have you ever seen a feather bounce? I haven't. Or are you asking out of curiosity? Surely you wouldn't be trolling....

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

I'm sure I don't know. Do you? Have you ever seen a feather bounce? I haven't. Or are you asking out of curiosity? Surely you wouldn't be trolling....

I did not reply to you, I replied to someone else. His quote.

Feathers don't bounce anywhere.

He made a claim feathers do not bounce, ever, anywhere, under any circumstances. My question was to him, what prevents a feather from bouncing. If he can't answer it he should retract his statement.

As to your question, yes, I have seen a feather bounce, as have you.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
grr
edit on 3-10-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
-- grr
edit on 3-10-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Rawr?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Well, let me start by saying I am going to have to put a set claim on my posts Somehow.. blah I shouldnt care, idiot will be idiots and they can post as me all they want.

I am sure people will know better.

No I have never seen a feather bouce, and nor have you.. so why would I be trolling to say this?

Wow it shows I should shut up, kinda scary..

have at it you clods.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Well, let me start by saying I am going to have to put a set claim on my posts Somehow.. blah I shouldnt care, idiot will be idiots and they can post as me all they want.

I am sure people will know better.

No I have never seen a feather bouce, and nor have you.. so why would I be trolling to say this?

Wow it shows I should shut up, kinda scary..

have at it you clods.

Just so you know my friend he was talking to me not you
He was asking if I was trolling. Which I was not. Although you are wrong, you HAVE seen a feather bounce.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

David percy has been debunked many times i could provide links evidence etc?.
I emplore you all to at least watch the lies of percy and how he has been caught out.

Here is a link to the debunking the moon hoax enjoy:
debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com/.../what-happened-on-moon-debu..

Here are now shown the hammer and feather experiment on the Moon, where the idea is suggested that it is very easy to fake. Then David Percy gives us firstly his "ahaa!" moment by showing the clip of "From the Earth to the Moon" where there is an edit! Followed by a doctored experiment of his own on Earth.

This guy is a fraud and a proven one..

Summary:

1. The Apollo experiment corresponds to Lunar gravity.
2. The Earth experiment does not correspond to Earth gravity!
3. The Earth hammer hits the fround first.
4. The feather on the Earth experiment is weighted and bounces!
5. The hand holding the feather on Earth is lower.
6. The Earth feather drops predominantly vertically.
7. The slowed down Earth footage does not correspond to Lunar gravity.
8. Footage of "From the Earth to the Moon" has an edit in their depiction.
9. The speeded up Apollo footage, at 200% and 150% does not equate to Earth gravity.
10. The speeded up clip looks bizarre and does not show normal motion.

P.S

"Shun those charlatans, deny ignorance post in peace...[

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Here you can see his thumb they went they landed give up on your BS!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

This thread is going to be sweet and short, and that's all that is needed.

Why does the feather twitch and move at :20?

Some of you may say it's because of his thumb moving it, that would look like it if that was the case. But, it's not. The feather looks like it's an extension of the thumb. Look at the bottom of the feather at 0:20, you can see the bottom part of the feather re-flexing as it's being pulled by something, it's not his thumb.

Why does the feather bounce at the end when it hits the ground? It jumps at least a few inches before it hits the ground again. Feathers wouldn't do that, but a plastic one would have.

Another thing, if you say a feather and hammer can't hit at the same time on earth, your sadly mistaken. All you would have to do would put a metal rod inside the feather, or create your own *almost* vacuum chamber.

Man, What a crock of shiite. You don't even have to bother about the hammer
and feather bull. Just look at the back-drop to the video.

Anyone trying to tell me that this isn't a staged production/representation or
anything other than a 3rd rate attempt at gross deception, will find a deaf ear (in a vacuum).

What is wrong with people? Do they need to believe in this, or something?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The force of the feather impacting the ground does not generate enough of a reaction to overcome gravity or the air resistance.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

No one who accepts the reality of the moon landings need believe anything. For the VAST majority of us it is a remote accomplishment in terms of distance and time. Nothing more than an gee whiz moment. For those that were old enough to know the significants of it at the time its still just a good memory.
The only ones who NEED to believe anything are the morons who continue to question the reality of it. For whatever reason their personal paradigm has been built around the notion that the US government lies about everything and is the most evil and corrupt group that has ever been on earth. This means the US government cannot possibly be telling the truth about such a major scientific accomplishment.

I cannot stand government and the US government does lie, but I know men who personally worked on the Apollo program. In fact I know the back up helicopter pilot for the first moon mission. His squadron recovered the capsule and the astronauts from the ocean. These men are not liars. Their experiance is genuine and speaks to the unlimited potential of humanity. For idiots who were not even born when the landings took place to question the validity of them is insulting to these men and what they did, to the risks that were taken and the acheivments that were made. Its a stain on the character of anyone who would parse a 1.26 minute video for so called "evidence" of fakery. There is no "evidence" on this or any other "moon landing hoax" video.
Complete and utter rubish!
Sure the government lies and sometimes its even for good reason but not on this, not this time. This happened, this occured just like history recorded it and the men remembered it.

Alas this will have no effect so I have wasted my time even replying to this thread. I should just accept that this was all a hoax put on by Jews/ Zionists, George Bush and Haliburton to coax the reptiles out of their hollow earth hiddy hole so they could zap them with the HARP weapon.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The questions that never get asked of this mission because you are too busy debating whether or not it happened. Just as with so many things the real mysteries are between the duality you argue over...

Falcon Lunar Module...a Falcon Feather used in an experiment. The insignia shaped like a swooping falcon...

Landing in Palus Putredinus otherwise knows as the "Marsh of Decay" The most famous and well known Falcons the Peregrine Falcon commonly known as a Marsh Falcon...Was associated with the Egyptian God Horus.

Horus was said to have been given birth in the Marsh.

Keep arguing over the if's instead of the whys, and whats

Why a Falcon? Why the Marsh of Decay? What were they looking for and why? What did they find...?

edit on 3-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by hellobruce

I've watched this video over and over again. Watched the zoomed in version as well. The thumb, as you can see in the video, looks like the white extension part of the thumb. It's not, because the bottom part of the feather reflexes. A thumb wouldn't do that.

Watch the index finger of the astronaut. It clearly moves when he adjusts the feather with his thumb and fore finger (causing both to move).

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, I tried to find a clip, but in the movie dante's peak, a magic trick was shown to the kids. It was a napkin, held by a thumb and finger. The trick was to pass and invisible needle and thread through the napkin. When you pretended to pull, you put a tiny bit of torque on the napkin between your thumb and forefinger. This causes the tip to move a lot. Creating an ILLUSION that there is a thread attached.

Wish I could find the clip.

I also did not see a bounce.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

The force of the feather impacting the ground does not generate enough of a reaction to overcome gravity or the air resistance.

Great, so you just proved that the air resistance and gravity would be MUCH lower where this was filmed than on Earth. Welcome to the moon.
/thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join