It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones. Jesse will lay down faster than Ron, Rand Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Alex Jones should not support this new fall down guy for any future presidential run.

He's pretty tough. But he will go down like Ron Paul. Faster.

I would be happy to meet with him and tell him this face to face. I am uglier than him. He might run away.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofonehunlo

(cat channel, Junior) Why do you know this uncle Paul?

Well, I went places that Jesse wouldn't go as a UDT member, without health coverage, w/o training.

I would take a public oath. How can Jesse take a public oath? He is an atheist!!

A public oath to what??????????????????????????????????

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Jesse, to my mind, sort of made himself incredible as a Presidential candidate when with this last set of impossible conditions, should they be met, he said he would 'seriously consider running'.:@
....And I really like him! LOL!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
Jesse, to my mind, sort of made himself incredible as a Presidential candidate when with this last set of impossible conditions, should they be met, he said he would 'seriously consider running'.:@

He and his son are another Ron, Rand Paul disappointment.

I would be happy to tell him this to his face.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wow. What did you all just say??

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofonehunlo

Originally posted by missvicky

He and his son are another Ron, Rand Paul disappointment.

I would be happy to tell him this to his face.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. I was unnerved when Rand actually endorsed Romney and the Ron just sort of went away. Was hoping he would've switched to Libertarian and continued the campaign. For all of his accuracy and knowlege he sure left us holding the bag.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama

I said! I got my Bama phone!

You be on food stamps, social security, medicaid, it don't matter, get your Bama phone!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
How would Jesse go down faster than Ron? I disagree because Jesse wouldn't have the GOP trying to sabotage his run like like they did to RP. If Jesse decides to run and if he can get in the debates, he WILL win.
He is all about freedom and peace so what's not to like about him?
We need to get him on all 50 state ballots and somehow get him in the debates and he wins.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofonehunlo

Originally posted by hoochymama

I said! I got my Bama phone!

You be on food stamps, social security, medicaid, it don't matter, get your Bama phone!
I'm sick of this Obama phone crap. This has been blown WAY out of proportion. If you do any research on those phones, they only come with 250 minutes per month, and it's not like they're Androids or I-phones, they're ugly little phones. So, please, find some new material. And, btw, I'm not an O fan.

top topics

join