It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Gets The Low-down On The Plan To Usher In The Antichrist From Illuminati Elite?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
We're all looking for the truth and some of you guys on this forum haven't gotten around to that part where you think there will be an antichrist- counterfeit Messiah figure who is gonna be brought in to play and you don't know how he would fit into the frame-work of things since it seems like it's been going alright with it being just an elite bunch of occultist, eugenicist, technocratic-elite network and their bloodlines and minions to mess things up without any top-boss-eye of the pyramid figure revealed, but what this interviewee says is going to make you consider adding that antichrist figure to the equation. If the story this man says is true, then this serves as confirmation that there is a very real agenda to usher in a central figure.

Remember, The SJP Cards Do Include The " Messiah" Card.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The history channel!

Where the TRUTH, is history.

sorry meant to be satirical watching video now, will return with meaningful feedback... maybe
edit on 2-10-2012 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

Alright interesting video. I live in Utah so people believing in religious hyperbole is not a strange thing to me.

It would not suprise me if groups of rich, powerful individuals would have to audacity to carry out a plot like this.

Is it valid? Don't know grain of salt and all but certainly a chilling thought to entertain.
edit on 2-10-2012 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
We're all looking for the truth and some of you guys on this forum haven't gotten around to that part where you think there will be an antichrist- counterfeit Messiah figure who is gonna be brought in to play and you don't know how he would fit into the frame-work of things since it seems like it's been going alright with it being just an elite bunch of occultist, eugenicist, technocratic-elite network and their bloodlines and minions to mess things up without any top-boss-eye of the pyramid figure revealed, but what this interviewee says is going to make you consider adding that antichrist figure to the equation. If the story this man says is true, then this serves as confirmation that there is a very real agenda to usher in a central figure.

Remember, The SJP Cards Do Include The " Messiah" Card.

a common misinformation.

where in the bible does it say that the antichrist is a counterfeit? go read it urself and see that the beast and antichrist are seperate entities. and anti christ is actually the return of the messiah (teacher).

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So if this is true it ties alot of things together in a nice little package.

Iran wanting to usher in the Mahdi, who many believe is Lucifer.

Obama being on the side of Iran vs Israel.

And what matters is not whether it is true or not, but if they believe it is and what they will do because they believe it.

What episode of Decoded was that because I thought I saw all of them?

I have to come back and go into this idea deeper...the name they call themselves....something Nephlim? Interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Watching this video I think back to the Bohemian Grove. I believe the people in power are sick and twisted just as the ex body guard describes.

We the world are in trouble, which is already obvious but it's only gonna get worse.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

"With Lies, With lies - With lies... It's how they'll always pay us."

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Amazing! its still a pretty big world out there if so many new species of creatures are still being discovered.
I thought the purple octopus was pretty cool. His dark ice cold eyes remind me of shark eyes.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I like the introduction it says: I was contacted by a man who says he has some information to
share with me.

Does that include a fee maybe he also shared his account number too

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the realization that the Mettaya of Buddhism ( the friend of man ) will happen probably right after he would get assasinated by some right wing christian religious nut...........or experimenting with anti-matter at the same time that geneticists clone jesus from some tissue fragments found ( foreskin maybe? ) produces a good christ and a bad christ and the 2 square off in a UFC match in the new jerusalem stadium on pay per view as iranian nukes make their way across the sky because they bet on the bad jesus to win.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i like the history channels show decoded, but a lot of the time i think they get their info crossed.
that being said, i think that this is the first time i have ever heard any one talk about the third temple, and the holy of hollies, other than at church or on church tv.

what i mean is that most secular, or miss informed non Christians, or any other group that speak of the antichrist, fail to realize that the real antichrist can't declare himself until the the third temple is built. that's the key for his hook for his deception.

if the illuminati are devil worshipers, they know this and it seems to me that this is plausible.
and as far as we know this might be part of God's plan.

edit on 2-10-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

All we have is the opinion of someone who claims to be who he says that's it.
Anyone can get up there in that church and claim to know the grand plan, i you anyone.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Oh please...

That was a TV show. Scripted, produced, directed, and sold to a demographic that will watch the commercials and hopefully buy the products advertised. That wasn't an expose or journalism. The production value gave it away with the corny music, dramatic camera angles, and goofy mysterious introduction by the bald guy. This type of program is a formula and it works to keep the interest of those ATS like viewers.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Huh?

A great explanation comes from the koran and that pretty much tells the reader that the Messiah is not the anti-christ. The anti-christ will return when Christ and madhi return. And yes, Christ and Madhi return together.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I find it very hard to believe that madhi is the one. In Islam I'm pretty sure they mention that Mahdi will walk hand in hand with Christ when they return. If Madhi is the antichrist, then Christ must be the antichrist also. But that leaves another mystery.. Who the hell is Dajjal?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Ah yes, Brad Meltzer, a "beacon of truth".

There is no way to confirm any part of this guy's story.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Huh?

A great explanation comes from the koran and that pretty much tells the reader that the Messiah is not the anti-christ. The anti-christ will return when Christ and madhi return. And yes, Christ and Madhi return together.

Your interpretation confuses me...

It does not make sense to me that Islam believes in an AntiChrist at all, when Christ was only a prophet.
What would be the significance of an 'anti-prophet'?

I don't believe that "antiChrist" is the correct terminology for the Dajjal at all.

edit on 4/10/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

what i mean is that most secular, or miss informed non Christians, or any other group that speak of the antichrist, fail to realize that the real antichrist can't declare himself until the the third temple is built. that's the key for his hook for his deception.

Then maybe there's a conspiracy behind Israel's wanting to go to war with Iran. Start some stuff, take over their holy site by force in the process, and begin rebuilding. Without direct military opposition, I bet they could whip up a temple pretty quick.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
If there is a plan to usher in the end of the world. I would only guess we wouldn't hear about it on cable television.

If they could plan the destruction of the world, I'm sure they have enough influence in media outlets so that would never happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
i like the history channels show decoded, but a lot of the time i think they get their info crossed.
that being said, i think that this is the first time i have ever heard any one talk about the third temple, and the holy of hollies, other than at church or on church tv.

if the illuminati are devil worshipers, they know this and it seems to me that this is plausible.
and as far as we know this might be part of God's plan.

edit on 2-10-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

"If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple." 1 Corinthians 3:17

The "third" temple is our body. Therefore the abomination of desolation happens within Christianity, not within some rebuilt Masonic-Judeo physical temple within Jerusalem. Christ Jesus judged and destroyed the last physical temple, and His presence was entirely removed from physical Jerusalem. The son of perdition (not Antichrist) is the one coming to this world and it is he that will exalt himself above everything including God, sitting in the temple of God....the dark knight rises....the "light-bringer".....aurora (dawn)....because it is his arrival that must happen BEFORE Christ Jesus, the true Light, returns. He'll be the 'Pharoah' that refuses to allow the Israelites (Christians) to go to the feast of Our God which brings on the last plagues....

Antichrists have been here, in our churches and congregations, since the days of Christ Jesus. They fill the benches of churches and preach from many pulpits. Yes, it is the Jews and Masons dream to rebuild the physical temple in Jerusalem, but they do it in vain because they reject the Word.

Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’ Matthew 23:38-39

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Decoded is a good show, be that's about where it stops as fact, that it's a show.

They give opinions more than facts, loose interpretations on common interesting topics, that most discuss in private, it at all. As for the ushering of the antichrist.

It's really getting wild, since money gets you anything these days, maybe an antichrist, I dunno.
I've always said, it's not just nature you need to be worried about from 2012, it's really the people, nature will most likely be survivable, but what people may have in store for us is quite another story.

Who knows whats been planned.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: to add explosions

top topics

<<   2 >>

join