It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Key to Higher Awareness. The Purpose of Life.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser
This is essentially Buddhism no?

I try not to box things up with unconscious perhaps misused labels, if you're avid in your awareness, you'll catch your self doing it a lot to try and justify it all. Does it need a name? Perhaps that makes it easier to judge and detracts from what it actually is. I see too much of this in the world today. Sadly perhaps that is why we "miss the point".

I have found this kind of thing tends to lead to miss understanding or corruption of what is, and if it's not this or that then it somehow makes it ok to do things based on unconscious impulsive reactions. That never made sense to me, insanity unchained.

I try not to spiritualize it either, sure, it may be expressed or interpreted as such by some but let's try and keep it real, I could never seem to attain or maintain this insight from something external, all my experiences come from within, it seems fitting to start your observations there.

Watch your self close enough and you will see, notice the reacting emotions, thoughts and feelings etc all flowing in you, with all that happens around you. It can be very subtle at times; it can also be overwhelmingly extreme and take your breath away so to speak.
This happens a lot, but we rarely notice just how subtle it directs and affects our experiences, regardless of how much you think you have a grip on your reality, it still happens, it doesn't matter what ideals you subscribe to, if you find your self unconsciously defending that, mores my point.

When you observe closely your reactions and more so the impulsive reactions towards the things around you, you begin to see that you don't even think about them most of the time, they come off as autopilot behavior even if you "think" you're in control of your reactions or decisions, you are, kind of, but only vaguely. Like it or not, you are controlled by the subtle influences of the "twins", observe yourself closely and you will see the truth of it, why did you do this or that? Look close enough and the result will reveal it self. For some that may seem redundant stating the obvious, but there are some of us who may need just that, clarity.

Consider the following,

This container of form holds something very special, you don't need to understand it, or identify it, we all know its there in the back ground running the show, waiting for you to become aware in total, as if it welcomes you home with open arms when you do;

It allows each of us to stumble and fall and in the end, grow, we have all experienced it. Just to know that its there is enough for me. But what is it? Is it a higher intelligence? Is it the rest of whom or what I am other than just the container?

If we are indeed a "Being", that seems to manage all of the extra things of this container or form (our physical body) I can understand that, and to me that seems highly probable it makes sense. If you observe a young child, not to aware of how things work but growing and learning from mistakes. Unaware of what it is like to see the world as an adult.

You think you got it all figured out, your smart and intelligent but what now? Why do we give up and stop short. Distracted and consumed with a daily smorgasbord of egoic noise it just doesn't make sense to me. Like a child you're still unaware of just how big you really are.

What I refer to as the "Being" can be interpreted in many forms, in my understanding of it, it is that elusive higher intelligence in each of us that hangs out in the back ground, always watching, so to speak.

A simple but random example; your thinking about someone and they call you up, while some would call that chance or coincidence, what if its more than just that, the idea of a collective consciousness (think internet but we can connect interact and disconnect from it and still function as one) It doesn't seem all that invalid when you entertain the possibility that this kind of thing could very well be a form of a higher intelligent interaction. Some will identify this as "the will of *insert deity here*".

To clarify, ego takes you on a ride, the effects of those actions ripple. Regardless, how you react to this moment determines how the next moment will react to you, delivered indirectly via that higher intelligence or Being that I speak of. Some will identify this as karma or fate.

With practice, and some skeptical experimentation, you will see for your self how this plays out constantly.
Without personal beliefs or judgments,

We all talk about the first contact with aliens or god, what if our first contact IS that being in each of us, learning the communication link to this phenomenon of being doesn't sound all that crazy then. With these eyes aware and open, life suddenly becomes interesting and exciting to experience that level of presence.

So I don't know what to call it. I just know access to it, is in this moment, now.

I can accept this, as what is.

Muzz

edit on 5/10/2012 by Ormuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Excellent post, Smith! Did you think of this yourself, or is there more on this somewhere?

I think the phrase "Be careful what you wish for," is very appropriate. We have a tendency to wish for our spouses, friends, and family to change what we consider bad habits. Why can't she be nicer? I wish my spouse was more like my neighbor's spouse. If only my mom could see that she's wrong...

If all of our wishes for others came true we would be living with flawless people. And WE would have to live up to THEIR flawless standards. No thanks!

Life on earth - it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Words are good, words are the beginning, but how do we put it into action? Justin, do you have any techniques? It seems easier to apply the concept to the "world", but what I find challenging is doing this with people in my circle and my own environment. Disapproval and judgment are so hard to overcome with the people who are closest and behaving badly. And there it is, there's the challenge..... they aren't behaving badly, they're just playing their role. In an ideal world, I would need to accept their behavior without the judgment. Tricky....Suggestions?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

Imo, great post.

You said some things that make me believe you have experienced some of the same types of transcendent things as me. The fact that we are both experiencing things like this points to their realness. That's worth celebrating.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by primalpainter
Words are good, words are the beginning, but how do we put it into action? Justin, do you have any techniques? It seems easier to apply the concept to the "world", but what I find challenging is doing this with people in my circle and my own environment. Disapproval and judgment are so hard to overcome with the people who are closest and behaving badly. And there it is, there's the challenge..... they aren't behaving badly, they're just playing their role. In an ideal world, I would need to accept their behavior without the judgment. Tricky....Suggestions?

You are right. It is hard- for me at least. I frequently fall short of what I'm advocating, but I have experienced it with enough clarity to know that it is obtainable, so I strive for it. If you haven't noticed, I've made hundreds of threads on ATS about my personal experiences. I'm obsessed. So that's probably my technique, lol. Sometimes, I think my problem is that I believe I find "the key to life", but then I search for something more, or something different, and then I forget what I knew that I called, "important" before.

And you're right again. People can be very judgemental. That's just something you have to accept as well. But, I will say, I find it easier to be accepting when their aren't other people around.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Excellent post, Smith! Did you think of this yourself, or is there more on this somewhere?

I think the phrase "Be careful what you wish for," is very appropriate. We have a tendency to wish for our spouses, friends, and family to change what we consider bad habits. Why can't she be nicer? I wish my spouse was more like my neighbor's spouse. If only my mom could see that she's wrong...

If all of our wishes for others came true we would be living with flawless people. And WE would have to live up to THEIR flawless standards. No thanks!

Life on earth - it is what it is.

Yeah man. You get it.

People will be what they will be. As much as you might think you have it figured out, there's someone out there who is judgemental of your ways. But you're just being what you are. You can't be anything else, so what right does anyone have to judge? It's like a disease that people don't realize they even have. I catch myself being judgemental sometimes, but now I can look back on those moments and see how sick I was. It is what it is. That's about the best definition of reality as there is imo.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There will ALWAYS be conflict . Water and Fire will always try to "put out" each other - for example. So even without humans or animals there is a natural conflict that exist. Even with matter and anti-matter, a black hole and a white hole. All things will never "agree" with each other or find a way to "accept" the other - they will always try to "out-do" or "put-out" each other.

This doesn't mean that conflicts have to be extreme (for example, killing someone for a disagreement), but there will always be disagreement on some level.

And you may say "will also accept the disagreement" but that doesn't actually work all the time.

What if someone does not want to agree to disagree? Then there is a forced conflict on you, and even if you walk away they may follow you (depending on how serious they think it is)...

Here is an example:

If you believe in "1" and the other person believes in "2" , let's say you DO agree to disagree...
but what happens when you BOTH have to agree to the same number because the you are FORCED together to make ONE decision and the outcome is permanent,and what if you happen to believe that the worst endless torture would happen if you choose the wrong number and you both feel like you KNOW the right choice?

Friend, I just described religion to you... they all feel it is the RIGHT one and the OTHERS have to be saved or we'll ALL be in trouble when the evil force takes over or when the "good" force judge us all as ONE (humanity).

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This is probably what OP is saying

Reverence and venerability are the primal forces of all knowledge. (2011 version) figu.org

This means that a person must have venerable reverence in himself for all things if he wants to attain knowledge.

All things are venerable, the positive ones as well as the negative ones, which should be respected in the same, equal way in reverence, when they are not degenerate.

Logic states that everything and everybody in the universe was created in universal love and serves a certain purpose, consequently it is venerable and must viewed with reverence, because nothing is created in the universe, without it being committed to a certain mission.

Pay attention to your surroundings and your experiences and pick out from them everything that claims reverence from you. Pay attention to the people, the animals and the plants, and see the venerableness in them.

Criticize and correct your fellow human being not in a degrading form, but in a balanced form, to rectify their mistakes with honest love and attention, only in an helpful and supporting manner.

This is necessary for the sake of reverence and because of the natural creative laws, thus you are urged to be well-balanced negative as well as well-balanced positive by which you completely act in balance and are able to feel reverence for all things.

Example of well-balanced positivity: When an animal in Nature becomes degenerate for whatever reason, then it will be either banished or destroyed by other animals or humans. The mere act of destroying the degenerate animal is negative, because an act of destruction is negative in itself, however the result is neutral-positive because the degenerated animal is destroyed and thereby the balance in nature is restored.

Example of lack of reverence:

To use solely/mostly age, gender, social-economical position to win an argument instead of using common-sense and reason is a clear sign, that one is not able to counter well formulated arguments with logic. After a certain age common-sense and reason has grown to such an extent that possible age difference becomes less relevant, provided the person has studied and keeps on studying. If a person needs to use physical properties (I am older, or I am a man, or I am rich, etc, etc) to 'win' an argument, then that person has already 'lost' a discussion.

Maybe a less valid example, if one JUST thinks of age as a prominent factor, then in that way of reasoning would mean Pope Benedict XVI (born Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger on 16 April 1927) would be a wiser and more experienced man then 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier, because he is born on 3 February 1937, little shy of ten years later.
Wisdom yields more respect than just 'white' hair.

You may never just see the good(logic, balance etc.) or just see the bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.), but you must see the good(logic, balance etc.) and the bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.) in an equal balance, and you must recognize the venerability from both factors and accept, that both, good(logic, balance etc.) and bad(illogic, unbalance, etc.), are factors of vital importance of the creation-conditioned evolution, thus they must find reverence in your being.

Thus, you should never judge falsely, but be recognizing and respectful,. You should make this your internal and external rule of life.
This rule must be to you a component of your Gemüt, your psyche and your consciousness.

You have it in your power to perfect yourself and to transform noticeably within time.
However, this change must take place in your personality, caused by your reasoning, Empfindung, feelings and thoughts.

Hence, it is not enough that you show reverence only externally to one or all things, while this reverence is still foreign to your personality and to your thinking.

You must have reverence, in your Empfindung, feelings and thoughts whether you are awake or asleep, or whether you are amongst others or alone.

You must start with this if you want to work your way up in the secrets of the spiritual teaching to attain higher knowledge, consciousness-related/spiritual abilities and forces which you will be able to use in a fully beneficial way.

You must continuously try to seek and create lasting reverence, to let it become a permanent part of your thoughts and feelings, so all thoughts and feelings of irreverence and disparaging criticism and judgment in your consciousness becomes a thing of the past.

Absolutely noiseless and undetectable from the outside world, this change takes place when you walk on the path of knowledge and become reverent to all venerable things.

At first, it will not be easy for you to become knowledgeable because reverence for all venerable things is the basic factor of all knowledge.

This rests in the fact that you are still inclined to believe, and it is in this belief you accept the assumption that insight is an ability in itself, and purely a consciounsness-related process.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
However, with this line of thought you do not recognize that the origin of all recognition lies in your spirit and your Gemüt as well as your psyche, because only there lie the basic forces of all development and understanding.

Hence, you will only find the key to the secrets and to the beauty of life inside and outside, when you start to live in yourself, in your spirit, in your Gemüt and in your psyche, which are animated and shaped by knowledge and ability, by consciously generated factors as well as the Empfindungen and feelings, which make themselves understandable as symbols to the spirit, Gemüt and the psyche.

Hence, you must learn, to control your feelings, your thoughts and Empfindung and to steer them in the necessary strength and direction.

However, you must also learn to generate them consciously and to work with them. Thereby you learn to develop together with the outside world according to the given sevenfold laws.

As a principle of your introduction into the spiritual teaching the following value should count for you: that you search for knowledge about the insights of the consciousness-related/spiritual to ripen within yourself and in order to perfect yourself into the evolution that is imposed upon you, you should never search only for insights just for the sake knowledge alone.

Any knowledge must serve in honest form of your evolution.
By acquiring insights, every search for Truth must be done in all honesty in your thinking, feelings and Empfindung.
Your senses must be dedicated towards consciousness-related/spiritual evolution.
This means to have reverence for the knowledge and the truth.

Gemüt ( = German word for the spiritual counterpart of the Psyche, there is no correct translation into English available)

Definitions of good and bad:
Good = Logical, Neutral, Neutral-positive, creational justice, etc.
Bad = Illogical, unbalanced-positive, unbalanced-negative, etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

* in the darlic voice from Doctor who*

"Processing data!!, Processing data!!.." heh,

Muzz

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

A very good post HiGilgamesh,

I ask in seriousness, that you ripple the following message so that it may find the source of your knowledge and reverence.

I thank you for your time. and say hi to Bill

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ptaah,

I humbly write this letter to you, the following will come as a flow of random mind data, from within. I will try and get it out and clean it for you to understand.

If the purpose is to seek venerable reverence in everything, to acquire knowledge evolve and grow, which makes sense. Then why do you deny me of this experience? Show me something to prove your existence. Something other than a flash in the night sky or photo's of orbs etc. Why do you deny me of this experience of knowledge? If you should seek venerable reverence in the seeking of knowledge, then do just that, seek it, allow me to be overwhelmed by this experience and cry happiness within let me deal with this moment in total. I find your denial a savage judgment. Your very presence if it is real should also be apart of our existence and positive to the balance within.

Your inaction to this suggestion would seem to indicate that perhaps you are saving me from the experience of pain and suffering in that realization or new knowledge? the knowing for certain of your existence. Are you fearful? Is that what you are teaching us by not sharing with us of this knowledge and experience? Is that what directs you in this decision, Fear? Because, while I have venerable reverence for my own life, I am, ready to die and leave this realm of form. That might sound dark and hardcore, but if that is the next step then so be it, show me. Not by sane choice would I deny myself, however long I am in this realm of form the opportunity to acquire further knowledge.

If we are to explode tomorrow, that is fine, I am ready.
If we are to experience a massive paradigm change tomorrow, that to is fine, I am ready.
What ever happens, good or bad, I am ready. The overall idea is to prepare in knowledge and understanding of your existence to survive the transition into the realm without form.

Will you be aware enough when you die? To experience whatever happens next, and realize, what is.

If "Being" exists then my understanding of the realm without form would seem to fit, conscious and sane. Either way, I am ready.

But enough of this, i'm sure I waste your time with such trivial noise. You are right, in my entire life; I cannot remember an ant asking me for knowledge or an experience of proof either.

I only ask for knowing, for certain within my own experiences of your existence, if I view things within the realm of probability then for you it wouldn't take much effort to find me on this planet and show me this experience if even just once, that is all I ask for.

I asked the very same of the others, naturally, i got nothing.

Until then I will continue to experience this realm, and all that it has to offer with venerable reverence for what is.

And I will do it, as I have always done, in this very moment, right now.

Muzz

edit on 7/10/2012 by Ormuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by arpgme

Accepting all that is as it is doesn't necessarily entail conforming to other's wills. It doesn't mean you don't have and can't use your free will. Really, it mostly applies to things that are out of your control. But even after you've made a decision, the results of the decision, from my perspective, were meant to be. Even though you have free will, all your actions are meant to happen.

"Free will" is an illusion - You, me and everyone else in this universe do what you"want" when you "want" it but it's also what you would have done anyway.

We (including everything in this universe) are in a film/story/script that plays on (whether that be indefinitely or not). We have no choice in our roles once we are in them, and I for one have no idea how we (as identified at another dimensional/spiritual level, for want of a better term) are assigned the roles we play.

The film/story/script we are "living" in (or "living out" ;o) is too large and intricate to fully understand at this level of understanding with the minds/conciousness we have or have been given/lent.

Cheers,

Paul
@EvilTerrier

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualTerrier

Yes, it's just happening.
It's just a movie by Mooji;
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"Example of well-balanced positivity: When an animal in Nature becomes degenerate for whatever reason, then it will be either banished or destroyed by other animals or humans. The mere act of destroying the degenerate animal is negative, because an act of destruction is negative in itself, however the result is neutral-positive because the degenerated animal is destroyed and thereby the balance in nature is restored. "

It's a difficult one to fully comprehend and understand/believe because it's your perception that destruction is negative, though it's a "point of view" that others may share (many or few).

You cannot quantify whether or not the balance in nature has been restored. How do you determine "degenerate" and "balance", how do you define "nature" and how do "know" it will be "restored"?

I'm not trying to be "awkward" or "insulting" (again, both perceptions), just playing my part in the story that is "life".

Cheers,

Paul
@EvilTerrier
(P.S. Technically "perception" is a "perception", but I'd be here forever ;o)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Everything that you see, even your dirty room,

My room isn't dirty !

And the rest of your post is absolutely 100% wrong as well because this is not the world that was intended for mankind to thrive in. See what God made was good. What we have done to what God made is pathetic and disgraceful. The more people that see that ? The closer we are to real change.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Everything that you see, even your dirty room,

My room isn't dirty !

And the rest of your post is absolutely 100% wrong as well because this is not the world that was intended for mankind to thrive in. See what God made was good. What we have done to what God made is pathetic and disgraceful. The more people that see that ? The closer we are to real change.

Freedom exists, but does not belong to any individual. For example, as bad as I want to, I can't fly. However, I CAN and, am prone to, drive a car. It's a set up.

So you think the future of the world is in your hands? You think you control the world? When you were created, your actions were predicted. This IS the world that was intended for this moment.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The Truth is out there, if you seek you shall find, Ask your Spirit and The Creation for what you want not one of the gods,Your Spirit and The Creation are real and are eternal

1. My spirit, you are all-mighty.

2. Your name shall be honoured.

3. Your realm shall open (incarnate) in me.

4. Your might (might of the consciousness) shall unfold in me, on earths and in universes.

5. Give me my daily bread (love, wisdom) today so I recognise my responsibility and I recognise the truth.

6. And do not throw me into confusion and delusion, but release me from my misunderstanding.

7. For the realm, the power (power of knowledge) and the knowledge within me are yours (Creation) in eternity.

ca.figu.org...

here is German recording
ca.figu.org...

At any time try this: Ask your Spirit and The Creation to release you from confusion

and this

I ask my spirit to remember my dreams when i wake up

Know this: Your spirit is Creation, it has all its Wonders and Realms

We are in the material world to evolve, nothing can stop you as we re-incarnate, our spirit is who we are, its our sub-conscious/consciousness and has access to the akashic records of your past lives,for every decision you make it gets info if you pay attention, the 1st answer is from the akashic records.
The Creation keeps all memories also so it can evolve from us, all memories are magnetic energy, you could say similar to ram like Hard Disk in your computer

Meditation is vital for humans
ca.figu.org...

Here is a quick one do now:
These 12 points are a form of meditation that can be done whenever one has time, be it during the day or at night before falling asleep. The best way is to learn the words by heart and to speak them to oneself.

Truly, I am the most shining creation of Creation’s idea.
Truly, I am in every respect in agreement with Creation’s standing rules and regulations and with myself.
Truly, everything turns itself towards the best for me because I live within the success of the idea of the Creation.
Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings.
Truly, I know that I can do everything and that success is always granted, because so it is.
Truly, I myself am the master of my destiny and also a consciousness related and psychical magnet, who attracts health, peace, calm, love, respect and reverence and success and wealth.
Truly, I know that my thoughts are my might and that with these I determine everything about myself.
Truly, my thoughts are my might of consciousness and sub-consciousness and I connect with it each and every second.
Truly, I am glad and happy and full of love.
Truly, I am one with Creation’s consciousness and also with myself.
Truly, my life and work consist of success because I know what is most successful is success.
Truly, my life is fulfillment because everything fulfills itself in me, for I myself am success.

This is who you really are, KNOW IT:
ca.figu.org...

I have more gems to point out as we approach the full radiance of the new age's evolution energy

Relax and let nothing bother you, in reality you are unstoppable and eternal
You are surrounded by children who are mostly delusional, forgive them now its pointless being angry and it blocks your energy

In reality the earth is a funny place man, like no other in the universe, the religions have most people in a delusion and they think they know all there is to know, we can only say we know little atm, we get what we deserve. Its a time like no other

I have some special music that you will like, i will find a link

Know this: Dont ever worship anything, The gods where men like you, they just had better tech, you are also a god then mate!

Humans are meant to be like Kirk or Picard, no fear but lots of logic, fight to the last breath thats when we either overcome or get the evolution we need, fear is an animal instinct not logical. Reverence and Venerability

If its not for you i understand
ca.figu.org...

Earth has had many refugees as humans migrate around the cosmos, the prime directive applies since religion

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

G'day SpiritualTerrier

OK to speed things up degenerate might need to be clarified

re:
You cannot quantify whether or not the balance in nature has been restored. How do you determine "degenerate" and "balance", how do you define "nature" and how do "know" it will be "restored"?

I'm not trying to be "awkward" or "insulting" (again, both perceptions), just playing my part in the story that is "life".

Yes ponder the document, the doc is describing the Primal Force of ALL Knowledge so it will sink in if you ponder what it says, it might not happen for a while so read it and ponder until it is understood

A degenerate thing is negative and creates a negative environment to exist, daily life should not be dominated by negative (ponder it for a while)

Sure i can quantify whether or not the balance in nature has been restored after i deal with it
so can everyone else feel/know it

Neutral is balance, Nature is balance

A human knows what negative and positive are to exist in the material world

Examples of degeneracy:
The way we treat Earth and its life is degenerate and will threaten our existence

If we took the war mind into space it would not be long before we would be deemed degenerate and it will threaten our existence

A lion stalking a village often and killing villagers will be deemed degenerate by the villagers who would threaten the lions existence

This sentence will help: If your neighbor does things that are degenerate (example would be noise levels,no acknowledgement to your right to peace of mind) often and it interferes with your life and other neighbors you will take action until the (balance in nature has been restored)

A minority who are unknowing might say what is good or bad but in reality the neighbors would agree balance has been restored, its only logical

If your still not sure the docs i post latter you will

Living in denial atm is crazy, consider Dec 21 not far, evolve as much as possible to get the maximum lift from the cosmic energy we get, evolution will be way faster than what we have been getting from then on, the institutions of faith will FALL, the age of reason dawns.Our Evolution is mainly to do with consciousness as we are fairly perfected in body (Adonis), its the consciousness that needs evolution, its where our spirit dwells

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

SpiritualTerrier its upto you what side of the force you walk but everyone knows this The Truth its Eternal

1. SpiritualTerrier Telling people they do not have free will is degenerate and also has strong spirit karma that will be paid in full

2.If anyone ever tells you (is too large and intricate to fully understand) they are speaking like a bankster
re:
is too large and intricate to fully understand at this level of understanding with the minds/conciousness we have or have been given/lent.

This is bankster talk, (oh its too large and intricate to fully understand)
also note the: have been given/lent

SpiritualTerrier is telling you accept or to give up mate, this is not human, humans have a conscious consciousness not an instinctive consciousness, we are meant to fight to our last breath, We Overcome, EVOLVE, what we do in this life affects our next and way more.

I am not trying to be "awkward" or "insulting" either mate, there is only one way to say the Truth

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is an awesome thread

It made me think of this song almost immediately.

For me, the purpose of life is simply to experience it.
It is also one of the keys to higher awareness.
IMO

The world is a classroom, we are students,experience is the teacher, and reality is the course.
I just wonder what goes on during our summer breaks

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join