It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremiah 2012 : A little bit about me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
early years:

born in Oklahoma city on October 18 1978 making me 34 this year
i have 5 direct relatives mother brother 2 sons and 1 daughter.

i grew up on a semi rural (at the time ) 80 acres situated a mile and a quarter off I-35 on N.E. 50th street . about 2 miles from the Zoo and the Science Museum and (a personal favorite) the Fire Fighters Museum .

i toddled through a peanut patch , green beans , corn and potatoes. we had a horse, pony chicken, cows,rabbits, a barn (not the kind you picture....but you get the picture.)

i was surrounded by family both on my mother and fathers side. 16 or so aunts and uncles by "blood" most of which are/were/are again married. with as many (or more haven't done the math lately) cousins. most of whom still get together once a year at least.

i went to an elementary school ( 6-12 years old ) where i was the minority. and never even realized it .
during this time we also lost the 80 acres lease and instead acquired a 25 acre portion of the lease. the first signs of development . and i never even realized it.

and i was bused 15-20 , minutes in middle school ( 12- 15 years old ) where those minority/majority roles were reversed. fences went up around the land and we built a house on our portion ( i should say my father did i just helped).

and in high school ( 15-18 years old ) my father died very early on .followed by the grand father that we shared the land with followed by my world views.

from 19-22 years old or so i lived the free life. and then BOOM!

fatherhood. young . bad choices. good choices. a son i love. and a relationship that didnt last.

26-28 or so and a take two in relationship 2 . this time with twins

more to come please feel free to ask questions and ...

VOTE Jeremiah for POTUS/Congress/Senate 2012!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If elected, how do you plan to sell the public on a plan that is not in their best interests?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd2

I dont plan on "selling" the public anything. I plan on doing what I think is right to get us on our way out of this mess and ill be answerable for those actions to the People.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

so..

High school sitting at my car and "BOOM" . 5 miles or so away smoke. visible from Midwest city H.S. parking lot. after the Oklahoma city bombing the local channel reports differed that day but not nearly as much as the final report did . this was my first inkling that the world was off. because of my fathers death i actually attended a support group in high school with a few of the children of the killed.

skip to 9/11

watched 2nd plane hit. jumped in the car to get to friends house ,whose father was/forever will be one of NYC's bravest who lost his life that day. arrived . tried to reach his mom. talked. watched towers fall.

shock and awe.

supported the "o.s" until i watched the NIST scam come and go . watched people forget. watched the apathy .watched as the world slipped.

shell shocked, dumbstruck people needing a voice.

since 2010 i have been with the same company doing the same thing . electrician. and a good one as my employer will attest . i work as close to 40 hours a week as i can and make people smile. i have also have been/am.,.

"divorced"
evicted
struggling
homeless ( over six months )
broke

but my diplomatic skills charm and patience cannot be questioned when i have had 3 long term relationships in 15 or so years relationship 1 : good friends live a mile apart. relationship 2: my roommate. relationship 3 : we are working on it .

and now the kicker. after putting my money where my mouth is and not filing my taxes my license is suspended and there is a very real chance that i will be jobless on friday . not because

i was late
i was bad at it
my boss hated me.

nothing more than a piece of paper is going to separate me from my income. put my children at risk. put my future at risk.

and that's ok because i was looking for a new job anyways.

VOTE Jeremiah for POTUS/Congress/Senate 2012!

edit on 3-10-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join