It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who IS this being (White Lion)...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Ah, nice. I didn't think of that. I wonder what it means though? Some say that humans originated on Mars and somehow got moved to Earth....

It's hard to find any Truth when many different alien spirits (can't talk to physical aliens for obvious reasons)...

claim that they created us.

Pleiadians claim to be what we will become in the future. Reptilians claim we have their DNA and will become like them. Grays are taking the DNA as well and saying certain humans have "hybrid" children. Then there are gold beings saying we come from them. There are The Elohim (Leader Yahweh) claiming the same. So many different races are saying this...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Ok i have a theory on reptilans hope it doesnt freak you too much. We know reptiles lay eggs and can be dormant for a long time before the decide to hatch and go and do their thing. Imagine just hypothetically a race of reptilians who go through the galaxy preparing planets for colonisation. Well imagine if they approach it in manner of applying the law of averages. They just find as many earth like planets as possible which have mamals on it and then do a genetic experiment on the mamals to introduce reptilan DNA, and produce a humanoid or modern human.

The modern type humans kill the neothilic humans. The modern humans are a aliens altered version of the neolithic human. The biggest difference is the change in the brain. The neothlic humans dont have reptilian core in the brain. The alien hybridriation experiments has created a human with a reptilian core for a brain.

Now the human reptilian core is dormant and kind incubates over thousands of years. Eventually at some point humans behaviour becomes more and more ruthless and lust frenzy like a reptiles. Eventually the full transformation occurs and one day we see humans start to turn into reptiles. When the full change has swept through the populations of the world, and remaining humans whose make up resisted the change become enslaved and harvested for work labour or food. Now i hope this isnt shocking you too much.

edit on 4-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Pleiadians claim to be what we will become in the future. Reptilians claim we have their DNA and will become like them. Grays are taking the DNA as well and saying certain humans have "hybrid" children. Then there are gold beings saying we come from them. There are The Elohim (Leader Yahweh) claiming the same. So many different races are saying this...

The human / lion face on Mars is no mistake. Its a message that people who have facial features of lions are ancestors were descended from an ancient race that was once on Mars. They race may of migrated from Pleadies and could be the Pleadians. The lions human face is made out of stone and looks into space. It was made to last eons knowing one day someone would find it. I think beneath it is a ancient library. Possible under the earth Sphinx paw is a chamber with a duplicate library.

The descended race of humans unfortunately are not pure, they are infected with reptilian DNA.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

"infected" with Reptilian DNA? Does that mean that Reptilians do not have the right to exist because they are disagreeable with other beings standards of living?

Each type of being is unique in their outlook on life, some may call Reptilians evil, but how do we know they are not saying the same about us?

In science they say that Evolution happened from Water life to Land Life and that Reptilian Life was here before Mammal Life. So Reptilian brain WOULD be here first before Mammal brain.

Or do you think that is not true?

Some say that Reptilians are one of the most ancient group of beings....

What are your views on this?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

"infected" with Reptilian DNA? Does that mean that Reptilians do not have the right to exist because they are disagreeable with other beings standards of living?

They have the same right as any other species. The species who dominates is those who have the greatest powers of manipulation and control to either enslave or eliminate the other species which are competing for the same space as them.

Each type of being is unique in their outlook on life, some may call Reptilians evil, but how do we know they are not saying the same about us?

They are saying the same about us because they see us lower down the rung as a subservient or even their food.

In science they say that Evolution happened from Water life to Land Life and that Reptilian Life was here before Mammal Life. So Reptilian brain WOULD be here first before Mammal brain.

Or do you think that is not true?

No pure mammal and pure reptilian brains are different and its irrelevant who came first.Whats relevant is the modern human brain has a reptile cortex and its out cerebal is the mammal brain. How did this happen is the relevant question. We modern humans have a hybrid brain.

Some say that Reptilians are one of the most ancient group of beings....

What are your views on this?

If we look at the reptiles in the earth history we know there was an extinction event with the Dinosaurs and today we see some of their ancestors around like crocodiles, Large lizards etc. History shows us Reptiles are adaptable survivors and therefore it may be reasonable to say their DNA is geared for longevity and survival. Therefore it may suggest that they are or one of the most ancient.

The big question then that arises when understanding the reptiles survivability instinct is that how would this be translated by an intelligant race of humanoid reptillians and who have ability to travel within the Galaxy. As i suggest above they would create human reptile hybrids on different earth like planets they visit. The human reptile hybrid will eventually through a controlled DNA timeclock and become totally reptillian.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
So do you think eventually humans will be Reptilians or Grays? Or any other race? Which "race" do you think is "winning"?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thats difficult to say. I dont see the Grays or Reptillians see it as winning. They are like the two heads on the one poltical party. We are are the duped voters. We always vote for one of them. Thats the trap. Once you reach a high enough level of enlightment one day you wil be ablel see this for yourself.

edit on 8-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

im sure you knew my answer already and were testing me.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yes, I already know about the Grays and Reptilians but it is always nice to hear from another perspective and see if others have similar ideas.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

YES!!!!! i remember now....there was something that was buried and it struck me. The white lion is me!

The reason why i say this is thta i encountered a strange occurence about 4 weeks ago. I was leaving a tavern and it was night and went to my car. Next to my car was three people. When i got close enough to see them i could see it was two men and a woman, all about thirty years of age. They were laughing and and talking agmonst themselves about 2 feet away from my driver door and facing it. The men were or a dark skin origin that i cant say from where, and the woman had red hair and very pale white. There seem to be spokesman agmonst them who called me Simba...

I was kinda taken back and thought they must be drunk abit and playing. Of course to be polite i said hi..and went to open car door. The voice then says again Simba let me take a photo of you with us. I declined, and he insisted again. I thought it very unsual so said no sorry im in a rush to get somewhere, jumped quickely in my car reversed out and drove off.

Their voices and appearances were all unusal. Now i remeber who i am.

edit on 17-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So this is a copy and paste of a comment I wrote a while ago on another thread that asks about the feline race. It is the story of my encounter with them as a young child. The felines i rememer seeing were orange/reddish and brown. I do not recall any that were white, and any with a maine.
------------

Alright so... Idk where to even begin, but pretty much. I came across this blog, because I'm searching for answers and I might as well share this. I believe that I was abducted by this Alien Species when I was a small child.

Over the past 8 years (wow, saying that makes me realize how old i am!) I have been on a very spiritual journey. Events have been happening to and around me that have lead me into deep spirituality, and through this my eyes have begun to open so vividly, beautifully, and quite frightening at times to the true world around me.

This began in about 9th grade and has continued since, events that many would consider "Psychic". Advance knowledge of the deaths of people around me, and events to come. Dreams of things in which I would later experience myself. As well as visitations from friends and family who have passed on to the other side.

All of these things have had a profound impact on me and naturally i searched out answers... As you can see, my name is Bobcat11Phiphi, I choose this because through meditation, and realizations of events that have happened to me I realized that my Spirit Guide animal is in fact a Bob Cat.

Among my meditations that proved this to me, was a flashback of a childhood memory that I have never forgotten, however reserfaced as proof of the knowledge I was coming into.

As the story goes: I was about 2 or 3 years old (I have very vivid memories from this age) and I had wandered out to the back of my fathers truck in the drive way. I remember being drawn outside and just stairing at the sky. I knew I was not supposed to, however I defied these thoughts...

As I was standing there, I saw a triangular ship like thing in the sky. At this time, I knew nothing of Aliens, but i did know of planes. I remember rationalizing with myself that although this 'should' be an airplane I knew that It was not.

My next memory is of me standing in a cabin like spacship space. Mostly black, with lots of computer software around. Kind of like a mother board or science room on a space ship.

In front of my were towering over me, about 20 feet away were bi-pedal humanoid beings in dark greyish black fitted outfits. They almsst resembeled humans, except for the fact that they literally had the heads of cats.

At seeing this, I was immediately frightened and scared out of my mind. I began crying, and the 3 or 4 of them were looking at me. Not menacingly at all, but I was scared. Two of them began to advance towards me, and one (who seemed to be dominant) said something to the second who stoped looking. They exchanged words which i could not understand as if they were fussing.

The dominant figure continued to cautiously come towards me, with a certain zeal as if he (or she) was already familiar with me. Then just like an elementry school teacher, or an adult speaking to a child with whom they know but are not intimate, the creature bent town at the waste and began speaking to me in their language. Although I could not understand what was being said, deep down somewhere I must have. I immediately calmed down, and stopped crying. My fear was gone, not quite replaced with any other emotion, but it was simply gone. I was at that point "Okay"....

More words were exchanged between the creatures and said to me as well. Then I find myself again behind my fathers truck.

My sister about 6 at the time comes outside and when I see her I become upset, and try to tell her what i saw. She tells me that It was not real and that i was making it up. She also labored that what I had seen was simply an air plane, and this was the first time I had ever encountered the term "Alien"..

I was still convinced, but knew I could not convince her as I was only 2 or 3 at the time.

This memory had never left me, and I rememver as a child always wondering about this. I reember dreams of this time period as well and I can easily distinguisjh between the two. This was an actual memory, and I know it...

I wonder if this has anything to do with my Spirit animal being a Bob cat, and I also wonder if this has anything to do with my Psychic abilities.

I have so many questions to ask, I wish I could actually recieve a real answer that I can trust.

Thank you also, this is the first oppertunity i have ever had to actually write this out. I have only told a few people that i trust about this..

I would like to talk more about this, and please tell me if you find out more information on this

Take care!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join