It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UFO's coming from NASA STEREO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
These are becoming increasingly more common over the past year.

Phage mentioned on another of my threads last night that these are the result of cosmic rays....but I think that's a cop-out! Other satelites....no chance. Comets.....nope. Space junk....I doubt it!

Here's just one of the images I've grabbed which was taken over the past 24 hours.

Flick back through NASA's archives a couple of year's and these simply don't show up, however look at some of the more recent uploads and they're not even trying to hide them any more!

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

The game is almost up my friends, the time is drawing close to the truth....I can feel it!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I think you may be getting a little too excited over not very much substance in my opinion. The levels of radiation this close to the sun and sheer heat is bound to make our detection instruments prone to errors. I think what we see around the Sun in these types of images are nothing put false reports by our instruments and on occasions space debris and comets/asteroids in the sun's orbit.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

I think you may be getting a little too excited over not very much substance in my opinion. The levels of radiation this close to the sun and sheer heat is bound to make our detection instruments prone to errors. I think what we see around the Sun in these types of images are nothing put false reports by our instruments and on occasions space debris and comets/asteroids in the sun's orbit.

That's my whole point, that's about as much as it can be debunked!

How many times is it possible to see space debris in a number of different locations on the Stereo photos over a short time-scale?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes but that debunk is pretty watertight, the differing types of rays and their levels of intensity could and will easily cause this many false readings.

And in answer to your suggestion that when first launched STERIO did not pick up these "UFO's", well therein lies the answer to your question, the instruments on board have steadily become more unreliable the longer it has been exposed to those levels of Radiation. As it gets older it WILL degrade more and give you even more false readings.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Yes but that debunk is pretty watertight, the differing types of rays and their levels of intensity could and will easily cause this many false readings.

And in answer to your suggestion that when first launched STERIO did not pick up these "UFO's", well therein lies the answer to your question, the instruments on board have steadily become more unreliable the longer it has been exposed to those levels of Radiation. As it gets older it WILL degrade more and give you even more false readings.

A valid theory I suppose, only time will tell!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ok, well what do we know:

we know the sun is in a solar maximum....and is as acitive as it gets.

is it a chemical reaction, indicating something is happening in the core?

what chemical can turn a flare...in its snake type form...into a ball....??

ok that was the left side of my brain...my right side tells me:

"those darn orange orbs i see everywhere are coming from another dimension, through our star.....gate!"

peace

edit on 2-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Did you really need to start another thread so soon? (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

These are becoming increasingly more common over the past year.
No they aren't. They have always appeared. The difference is that they look different in the beacon mode (low resolution) images than they do in the high resolution images.

Flick back through NASA's archives a couple of year's and these simply don't show up, however look at some of the more recent uploads and they're not even trying to hide them any more!
Flick back a couple of years on ATS and you will find that they have been there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You didn't read the link I posted before did you? The one explaining the difference between beacon mode images and the full resolution images?

How many times is it possible to see space debris in a number of different locations on the Stereo photos over a short time-scale?

Not space debris.
edit on 10/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Let's keep the topic in one place, shall we?

join