Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is this the October surprise? New Obama Tape to be Released...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

If it was 1969 this might fly.
We do not have anything to feel guilty about and most people dont feel responsible for the sins of their fathers anymore. We are past carrying guilt for things we did not do.
Nothing like calling half the voters stupid guy. !

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by karen61057

Hello, Yes, I do live in the U.S. (Ohio, actually). And we do need more roads out here. In fact, it is much more rural here than the cities (where the roads have already long been established).

Can I get in my car here in Hampton Virginia and without going off road, can I drive my car to your house?

Yes ? Theres your answer.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by antonia

Or maybe, he's happily married and does not cheat. Today is their wedding anniversary. ( and mine too 31 years, thanks Keith.)
edit on 3-10-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

And that's possible too, I'm trying to give the GOP a hand here. They really are grasping at straws.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by IAMTAT

Where are you from friend?
Do you live in America? Have you been on our highways ? We dont need more roads in the suburbs because the roads have already been built and they were built correctly so we dont need to do more than repair pot holes when they occur.

Seems to me roads are the states responsibility and highways are Federal. Roads are local.

Highways cross states.

Or something like that basically - - - allowing for exceptions.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by karen61057

Hello, Yes, I do live in the U.S. (Ohio, actually). And we do need more roads out here. In fact, it is much more rural here than the cities (where the roads have already long been established).

Thank the Heavens or whatever - - - my parents chose to leave Ohio before I was born. Almost all my relatives on both sides are in Ohio. They homesteaded the place along the Ohio river - - way back in the late 1700s. Except for a few "escapees" - - they are all still there.

Anyway - - new suburbs built only for commute and not around/supporting new or local industry is not conducive to a growing economy.

"Company Towns" - - built up around an industry - - and in those cases roads/highways (depends) had to be built to bring product and supplies. But in those cases - - jobs are being supplied and the economy is being fed.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
More hypocrisy involving Barack Obama's statements in this 2007 video:

Obama rhetorically asks the people of New Orleans, hit by Katrina, 'where was THEIR waived Stafford Act money?' (strongly implying that they were denied money from the government because of New Orleans' large black population.

YET, just over a week BEFORE he made this 2007 speech, then Senator Barack Obama voted AGAINST waiving the Stafford act matching funds for New Orleans (Obama was one of 14 dissenting votes).
This vote is part of the senatorial voting records...and is irrefutable.

One of the claims Barack Obama made was that the Stafford Act was waived for New York after 09/11 and for Florida after Hurricane Andrew, but it wasn't for New Orleans after Katrina. Although this was in 2007 and Katrina happened in 2005, just ten days before the speech, the Senate voted to waive the Stafford act matching funds for New Orleans. There were just 14 dissenting votes in the Senate that day! One of those dissenting votes was cast by none other than BARACK OBAMA!

Source:
www.sodahead.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Oh, you beat me to it!

He voted AGAINST money for Katrina victims!!!!

www.senate.gov...

He must wear asbestos pants.

edit on 3-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

YET, just over a week BEFORE he made this 2007 speech, then Senator Barack Obama voted AGAINST waiving the Stafford act matching funds for New Orleans

Isn't there a separate thread on this?

I think its important to know why someone votes a certain way on something.

Perhaps I'll find that answer in the other thread.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You're absolutely right, Annee. I believe senator Obama voted against this bill to aid Katrina victims because there were also funds for supporting the troops in Iraq and funds for veteran's care as part of the appropriations bill.

Still, the result s the same. Senator Obama voted NAY on providing funds to Katrina victims...and his NO vote had absolutely nothing to do with the racial make up of the population of New Orleans (As he inferred in his speech).

Sadly, Obama knew all of this...and yet he still hypocritically spoke out in this 2007 speech that his perceived denial of federal funds to New Orleans for relief support...was racially motivated.

edit on 3-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

U.S. VETERANS TAKE NOTE:
It looks like Senator Obama also voted AGAINST releasing funds for Veteran's Care in the same bill.

H.R. 2206 (U.S. Troop Readiness, Veterans' Care, Katrina Recovery, and Iraq Accountability Appropriations Act, 2007 ) Measure Title: Making emergency supplemental appropriations and additional supplemental appropriations for agricultural and other emergency assistance for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2007, and for other purposes.

Source:
www.senate.gov...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think it's corny when any politician panders in this way, but acting like Obama talking differently is some damaging event is just silly.

Remember Romney standing with black kids and saying "Who let the dogs out, woof woof" 10 years after the song was a hit? how about talking about "bling bling"? How about saying "howdy ya'll" and talking about how he likes grits with cheese while in Mississippi?

WAIT! BREAKING NEWS! OBAMA IS A SECRET ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FROM MEXICO! JUST LOOK AT HOW HE PANDERS TO LATINO VOTERS BY TALKING SPANISH! HIS-PANIC! HE IS TRYING TO MAKE US PANIC OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT! ROMNEY BROUGHT OUT HIS SPANISH SPEAKING SON! OH MY GOD THEY ARE BOTH SECRET MEXICANS PANDERING TO MEXICANS! OHHH NOOOOOOO

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Look for the Negative - - find the Negative.

Imagine what you might find if you looked for the Positive.

People like you who are so one sided - - - lose credibility in objectivity.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm watching the debates now, i just noticed Obama and Romney both have grey hairs, OBVIOUSLY PANDERING TO SENIORS IN FLORIDA!

OH! LOOK PANDERING TO JEWISH PEOPLE!

should I keep going with this sillyness?
edit on 3-10-2012 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Looks like they are saying 9PM now.
Link
It's 7 eastern time right now.

I wouldn't vote for either of them.
I'm still hoping for a meteor to land on them both at the debate.
edit on 2-10-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)
NOW THERE'S THE KIND OF "HOPE" WE ALL CAN ENJOY!
edit on 3-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
Apparently you can take the boy out of the hood...

This man disgusts me like no other. He's a liar through and through, and I'm getting pretty close to believing that he's really the Antichrist. Even if he's not, he's just that damn evil.
Awesome! I couldn't have said it any better!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mahatche

You didn't read all the posts here....most of us said it has nothing to do with the dialect but what he was saying....stop deflecting.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by IAMTAT

Look for the Negative - - find the Negative.

Imagine what you might find if you looked for the Positive.

People like you who are so one sided - - - lose credibility in objectivity.

Annee, I have to say that I am surprised by your sudden vitriol.
Up until you decided to engage in a personal and negative attack towards me, my impression of you was simply:"Annee obviously has an opinion which differs from my own, but seems like a nice person, nonetheless."

I understand that you must be very frustrated to discover that your candidate may not be exactly the paragon of virtue that you had hoped (I voted for Obama in 2008...before I discovered what a disappointment he became)...and, as Freud suggests, frustration often breeds aggression...but to make such a negative and sweeping assumption towards another person, simply because they have expressed their own personal opinion and choice in a public forum, shows not only a distinct shallowness, but a genuine lack of compassion.

Annee, I really feel as if I shouldn't have to even make this point to you as I had considered you to be a relatively intelligent person...but, we're in the middle of an election and in elections people are free to choose a candidate they wish to support, defend their candidate...and ultimately vote for their candidate.

Elections, by their very definition, are one-sided in nature; that's how the process works.

Contrary to your stated opinion of me, I happen to be a very 'positive' person...for example, I am 'Positive' that Romney trounced Obama in last night's debate...and, as a result, I am feeling very 'Positive' towards the candidate I have chosen to support and help elect in November.

Please try to relax and not take this all so personally, Annee...and try to remember that just because someone may not agree with you, there's no need to personally insult them.

Like you, other people are still entitled to their own opinions.

Wishing you well,
-TAT
edit on 4-10-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
Is this seriously it?

Why in the hell does the Right Wing continue to hype up crap that isn't controversial at all?

What makes you think it's just the right wing? Like you alynski lefties don't do the same crud... Get real!

DISCLAIMER: I didn't watch the video and have no intention of doing so.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the financial collapse conveniently happened as soon as obama got elected.

Phew - dude...he's that powerful you'd better not persist him off!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join