Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is this the October surprise? New Obama Tape to be Released...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

totally agree!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Do you have a link for those quotes?

Or is it just some right wing paranoia blog we would call you out on?

They are on Drudge

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Drudge is currently reporting the release of a video that some say will prove to be the most controversial yet concerning Obama.

The title is: "TONIGHT: OBAMA'S OTHER RACE SPEECH."

The video is slated for release at 6 PM Eastern standard time. I have a feeling it's about to get very ugly.

From what I'm reading it will appear on The Daily Caller.

Any guesses but it might be?
edit on 2-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

I viewed this video and it wouldn't change the election. If I were going to drop a video bomb I would tease with this one and then let them prepare to explain it away, then I would drop the real one on them. I know there are more in store. Romney did this sort of thing in the primaries, he really knows that destroying your opponent is the way to go. And if you must hit them, use a surrogate and hit them as hard as you can.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Special shout out to "my pastor".................

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by tkwasny
Obama can be standing on the steps of the White House holding a severed baby head in one hand and a bloody knife in the other and Omamtrons will vote him back in.

What the hell is an "omamtron"?

Obamatron (typo)

You realize that sounds equally asinine right?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

But we should do just as much if not more to invest in minority-owned businesses in our neighborhoods so people don't need to travel miles away in the first place. Right now, less than one percent of the $250 billion in venture capital dollars that we invest nationwide each year has been directed to the country's 4.4 million minority business owners. And in recent years, there has been a significant decline in the share of the Small Business Investment Company financings that have gone to minority-owned and women-owned businesses. We are going to change that and strengthen the Small Business Administration to provide more capital minority-owned businesses. We can do that. And here's one final idea today that will help break the cycle of poverty - affordable health care for every American. Our God is big enough for that now.

en.wikisource.org...

Yep their god(government) was that big, and he did keep this "promise" considering that African Americans were paid for "trying" to farm.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The first video would not play and the second had no sound? Anyone else able to watch them?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wash777

Click at the bottom where it says youtube link go directly to youtube, about after a minute the audio clears up.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Wrong again...you Obama lovers will never admit what he is will you?

2007 video...race warfare and baiting at it's finest.

Right from the Black Liberation Theology handbook.

Neo's quotes are in the video...unless you all want to claim photo shop and voice dubbing...
edit on 2-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Do you have a link for those quotes?

Or is it just some right wing paranoia blog we would call you out on?

They are on Drudge

www.drudgereport.com...

Drudge is just like FOX news.

I prefer the Drudge Retort

www.drudge.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Oh Lord! Cue right wing extremist paranoia! A black dude gave a shout out to his pastor.
It's a 2008 redux!

This is literally the only way Romney has a chance of winning, fanning the flames of racial divide and class warfare. I have to say, it's a helluva gamble. It certainly means he is all in.

It's just sad that he had nothing to offer of substance....barely even a "bombshell" October surprise video.

It's just an effort to distract from tomorrow's debate. he should have waited until after he tanked it... LoL!
edit on 10/2/2012 by Sergeant Stiletto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
dailycaller.com...

Clips of the video at this link. I would not have known that was Obama, if I hadn't been watching the screen. It's crazy the way he changed his dialect.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I support neither repub or dem.. wont vote for either. I also do NOT have ANY problem with his change in speaking manner. I do this myself when Im trying to speak to MY OWN folks. Its called communicating in whatever venue you are speaking in.
This is the Obama I didnt like 4 yrs ago and I havent come to like him any more than I did. I didnt like ww3 McCain either. I didnt like Bush for that matter. I dont like Romney. I have no choices if voting even mattered anymore. I definitely do not like the them versus us mentality. I am not white, but my husband is and my children are. I dont like this a bit.. never did. You can not unite a country in times of trouble by divisive speech and I see it out of both sides. It should be very obvious the politicians do NOT want us united and powerful.. and you still buy into the bs! Sick of it. Im sick to death of politics these days and their.. and the people here.. with the them versus us mentality. Black versus white. Rich versus poor. Slave versus slave. Make no mistake... YOU are a slave. If you listen to the politicians the only people who matter are black or white and they keep both polarized. Evil, but smart. Buy into it all if you want. Be blind, no one can restore your sight but yourselves. The rest of us see exactly what it is from BOTH sides. They are ALL liars and manipulators, not just Obama.. ALL OF THEM.

If any of you would step back a moment.. you'd see its actually the political hydra versus us little folks. Regardless of how special you think you are.. YOU are a "little folk". We are terribly powerful if united.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Obama.

What an actor eh?

I wonder which accent he had to "Learn" ?

maybe both.

I guess this confirms his long ties to Rev. Wright.

You know He and Michelle were married by Rev. Wright.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
People still don't get it it...he's a LIAR...why is that so hard to admit? Do you owe him your allegiance? He makes this speech talking about his wonderful preacher, then a year later denounces him? He does this all the time. He tells everyone what they want to hear, he has no opinions of his own, no backbone just lie after lie...who the heck is he???

He stabs everyone he knows in the back and everyone he doesn't know, including the American people and his supporters just keep bending over and taking it.

So don't don't vote for Romney, I don't care, but there is no justification to vote for this deceiver either.
edit on 2-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dang...Obama is a Southern, holy roller, traveling tent preacher at heart.....who'd a thunk....

Otherwise known as a snake oil salesman in my neck of the woods.....

Des

edit on 2-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

That's such a fantastic point!

I'm from a region with a very specific dialect but now I live elsewhere. When I go home, when I start drinking or when I get really pissed - you can totally tell where I come from, otherwise - you would never know as I had to drop it for my career.

Lots of people do it.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
reply to post by Advantage

That's such a fantastic point!

I'm from a region with a very specific dialect but now I live elsewhere. When I go home, when I start drinking or when I get really pissed - you can totally tell where I come from, otherwise - you would never know as I had to drop it for my career.

Lots of people do it.

Yes.. and harping on this part of it all really takes your eye off of the real nefarious thing happening.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Apparently you can take the boy out of the hood...

This man disgusts me like no other. He's a liar through and through, and I'm getting pretty close to believing that he's really the Antichrist. Even if he's not, he's just that damn evil.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What's up with his terrible country accent? Is that is natural accent or is he putting that on for show? It sounds forced as hell. Reminds me when my brother tries to do my mother's native accent (Guyanese). He fails miserably, and makes me cringe, especially when he's around real speaking natives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join