It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Culture in Decline | Episode #2 "Economics 101" by Peter Joseph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The topic of this show entitled "Economics 101" deals with the subject of Economic Calculation, Market Rationale and its effects, along with considerations of the Scientific Principles of Sustainability. This episode features long winded and generally insulting rhetoric, a special guest Gremlin, CID's "Man on the Street" and the return of the evil peach-suit capitalist - Peter's alter ego.

About: "Culture in Decline" is a satirical yet serious expression that challenges various cultural phenomena existing today which most of society seems to take for granted. Nothing is considered sacred in this Series except for a detached benchmark of fundamental logic and reason - forcing the viewer to step out of the box of "Normality" and to consider our societal practices without traditional baggage and biases. Common themes include Politics, Economics, Education, Security, Religion, Vanity, Governance, Media, Labor, Technology and other issues centric to our daily lives.

Another excellent analysis from Peter Joseph this time about economy.

I hope it's as thought provoking for you guys as it was for me.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Oct 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well his first videos were half truths so i will be alert while checking these out.
Before it was an agenda he was putting forward but we shall see this time.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I think the information provided in this video is more important then my opinion about it.

Watch the video and let that start a discussion instead of a discussion being initiated by a possibly biased opinion.

It was the reason I posted it in the first place.
edit on 10/3/2012 by The_Oracle because: (no reason given)

join