It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You will

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If I told you that there will be an opportunity for you to be brought to another planet, similar to Earth, along with others who wished to do so, would you? This place will be similar to this place, but people are aware of the notion that we affect things, so there is an overall drive towards compassion and understanding, rather than competition and derision. Would you?

All aboard!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd just like to take a ride on Thomas the Tank Engine if thats ok with you?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I'm sure that can be arranged in some manner.

One time I saw a full size Thomas the train on the back of a truck on the free way. Now that was a
moment.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro
If I told you that there will be an opportunity for you to be brought to another planet, similar to Earth, along with others who wished to do so, would you? This place will be similar to this place, but people are aware of the notion that we affect things, so there is an overall drive towards compassion and understanding, rather than competition and derision. Would you?

All aboard!

knowing our mistakes, learning from them and starting fresh would be great.

So yeah, I'd take the chance

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm offering my services for the position of - King of the other place.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'd go but only if there is an endless supply of medicinal plants,cough,cough.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
I'd go but only if there is an endless supply of medicinal plants,cough,cough.

add,, medicinal babes to that list,,, wink, wink...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If I could get first dibs on Subway sandwich franchises, I'm there!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
As long as I can take my pets along, I'm in

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would not be quick to board that ship. It could be a ruse to lure many of us, who think highly of ourselves, off planet. Humankind’s condition is the way it is because of our destiny. Our work is here. Our duty is here.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by apsalmist
I would not be quick to board that ship. It could be a ruse to lure many of us, who think highly of ourselves, off planet. Humankind’s condition is the way it is because of our destiny. Our work is here. Our duty is here.

If we reach the point to have the opportunity to safely and successfully travel to ,, and inhabit another planet,,,,

why wouldn't that then be our destiny?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It does sound nice but I would have to deeply evaluate my EA*RTH family relations for a while and the detail. Also 1 would hope that EA*RTH was in good standing at that point. good question
I just dont like to feel like a run away from issues here you know. Other then that if EA*RTH was in good standing yes back to the STARS but always close

edit on 10/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If I told you that there will be an opportunity for you to be brought to another planet, similar to Earth, along with others who wished to do so, would you?

Sounds very similar to the new age Ascension where spirits will be removed from this 3D world and transported to a new utopia or 5th dimension.

A.k.a The False Rapture.

If a gate/portal opened up right now showing blue sky, lush green fields, clean fresh air; yep i'd walk through with no regrets of leaving this chaotic world behind.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

If I told you that there will be an opportunity for you to be brought to another planet, similar to Earth, along with others who wished to do so, would you?

Sounds very similar to the new age Ascension where spirits will be removed from this 3D world and transported to a new utopia or 5th dimension.

A.k.a The False Rapture.

MARK:
9 When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had driven seven demons. 10 She went and told those who had been with him and who were mourning and weeping. 11 When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it.

12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. 13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.

14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

[color=gold] 19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.

Im just sayen could also be similar to a MARS exodus maybe MARS has been fixed again
and if not MARS another planet or something above EA*RTH dimensional understanding. Sometimes I think if CERES was EDIN and man was kicked out of EDIN maybe MARS was first human home, dont know why but it comes to mind at times?
edit on 10/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Im just sayen could also be similar to a MARS exodus maybe MARS has been fixed again
and if not MARS another planet or something above EA*RTH dimensional understanding. Sometimes I think if CERES was EDIN and man was kicked out of EDIN maybe MARS was first human home, dont know why but it comes to mind at times?

Its interesting that you should say that concerning Mars because i asked Samyaza once 'was Mars like Earth many years ago?'
His response was 'The Watchers, at one point, attempted terraforming Mars in an attempt to circumvent events which would lead to the flood. In the end, they actually aided it in coming. Much of it [water] has been frozen until recent years.'

So it is highly possible that your spirit once existed in physical form on Mars, before those crazy scientists destroyed the atmosphere.

i am more inclined to believe that there are almost infinite Earths running parallel to each other and these worlds are accessable during dreams.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I read that those willing to go would be ‘brought’ to there. To me that’s dividing us up. Something we must always be on the lookout for and resist with all our might. If we, together, get there on our own, as I expect we will, then good for us.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by apsalmist

There's nothing wrong with that belief!

It may not apply to every one though, just keepin' it real, in this surreal scenario

top topics

join