I've been lurking and reading this forum for a long time...

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
...so I've decided to join.

Obviously no personals will be given but, I look forward to the interaction and discussion. I'm from Scotland (that's all you're getting there...just to show that there's broad strokes overseas for the site) and have always had an interest in the weirdest and most outlandish things I could read/find, even if I don't necessarily believe it. The weirder, the better.

Anyway; hello to one and all and I'm sure my brand of observational humour and intergalactic entity channeling.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Welcome, just as long as you don't shoot my unarmed father from planet Scumdogia in Syntho Womb 5, we're all good.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
Welcome, just as long as you don't shoot my unarmed father from planet Scumdogia in Syntho Womb 5, we're all good.

Welcome to ATS DetectiveJohnMcClane !

never to late to join the band wagon
edit on 10/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DetectiveJohnMcClane

Welcome to ATS...hope you brought your bagpipes. You're the entertainment for tonight.....

Look forward to meeting you in the forums. Bring cookies, you'll be popular.

Des

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Can't play bagpipes but I can stereotypically cook haggis and out-swear absolutely anyone in existence.

Haggis cookies made of tartan?

I won't shoot anyone's father. Unless they're a German terrorist trying to steal from 'Muricah! Such is my MO.

I'm too busy trying to get an avatar though. I don't do forums apart from IMDB and I currently despise that place as it's full of tools who have no comprehension of common sense...

Such is life, eh?! The lurking got too much. Without wanting to bait anyone, some of the things I've read here are beyond mental. It's nuts. I spent so much time reading it, I figure I might as well get some of my opinionated musings in just like everyone else. Thanks for the replies.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi....you'll soon be completely insane like the rest of us. and by the way, TPTB are on their way, can you hear the footsteps on your roof?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Go to this link, the last page, and tell them you want some new clothes. The best Avatar Artists on ATS await your bidding. They did mine, of course.
Tell them Des sent you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Hi....you'll soon be completely insane like the rest of us. and by the way, TPTB are on their way, can you hear the footsteps on your roof?

Santa is early this yrs !

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

That's very kind of you. I assume you are our mysterious party crasher. You are most troublesome, for a security guard.

Apologies... I just had to!

Welcome to ATS DetectiveJohnMclane!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

Definitely a plant. Hide dad. This guy is no Scot.. he isnt using the F-Word and composing entire sentences from it. That right there is a talent born into those from Scotland.

P.S. Welcome Detective.. to the nuthouse.

PPS whatever you hear about Hefficide hacking into webcams and watching you undress at night.. DONT BELIEVE IT!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

He'll see me reading and get a full view of my arse. I also plan on sticking to the T's and C's to get a gold star for good behaviour. I swear enough in real life to warrant not doing it on a forum.

Anyway, again - thanks for the heartfelt welcomes and Die Hard joke. I'll keep an eye on you "Hans"...

The actual avatar upload instructions don't seem to work. I don't want to look like a Moaning Michael but the link to the media files that were uploaded doesn't work and takes me to an unrelated video. I'll look into it more and check out the above link for good measure.

Just to clarify on something else that might have seemed a little ignorant: when I said I've seen many posts that are a bit "mental", I don't mean that in a bad way to anyone in particular. It's just when certain users start pointing the theoretical finger and screaming "SHILL!" or "DISINFO AGENT" for a simple disagreement. People are more than entitled to their own opinions and to live how they see fit. They have the same right to do and think as they please as I do to do the same.

Y'all got some trollz, yo'!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Welcome and please no sharing of vile food. Sorry. See you out on the boards. Haggis cookies, seriously????

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
We always need more Scots on here(note to the yanks-not bloody scotch,that's whiskey!)
See you on the merry go round.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Not sure if sarcasm or truly believed me? But, no, haggis cookies would be rank.

It's actually nice. Probably better than deep fried Mars Bars and heroin...

Glad there's some Scots here already. Should make bedding in a little more comfortable!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Welcome Detective!

... I've got this watch that's been missing for a while, it's gold in color, has a dial on it and I use it to tell time. The last I remember seeing it is...

new topics
top topics

join