It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign....Vote Like Your Lady Parts Depend On It....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is no joke, just shear madness!! Can not believe Obama's people would put this kind of trash together.
Really don't know what to think.

Looks like the folks running the Obama campaign Tumblr got an earful. The controversial e-card informing women to “ Vote like your lady parts depend on it” has been deleted. The link now leads to an error page.

Tried to copy image but was unable. Follow the link for this e card.

Washington Examiner

So what do you think about our President?

Pax

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Here you go:

Don't have any lady parts.

TC terms prohibt me from saying what I think of the current administration.

That is pandering for the women vote by fear tactics.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'll just say this:

"Because they kind of do"
- The stark and the obvious

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Because I may lose my lady parts? LOL

The stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Abortion can do just as much damage to lady parts as birth can.

Not funny and very immature on their party.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well, I am mad as hell, I am tired of my ole dangling male parts and STILL waiting for OBAMA to pay for my lady parts!!!
edit on 2-10-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Your lady parts are only worth 90,000 dollars. That is, I beleive, the life time limit the "healthcare exchange" can bill the US Treasury for health costs under his plan.

From member Pervious-

They don't need "Death Panels". I read the ObamaCare Bill they passed.

"These new Insurance Exchanges everyone must sign into will file claims with the US Treasury to get reimbursed for healthcare costs. The Bill states the maximum they can get from the Treasury Account for each person is $90,000.

They can't get anymore. So automatically each person will be rationed up to $90,000......hope you don''t need heart surgery after 2014.....or Chemo treatment.....Chemo Treatment may exceed $90,000 by 2014.

Quit listening to internet boards and download the ObamaCare Bill they passed....read it for yourself. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-10-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2012 by SrWingCommander because: add citation for ATS member Pervious

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

When I saw the title and author, I actually thought maybe you had had a change of heart and it was YOU telling us to "Vote like our Lady Parts Depend on It."
I thought it was a cute way of saying that you had decided to vote for Obama because of the GOP's assault on women's autonomy.

So, I still think it's kind of cute. I'm sorry they took it down. I see not everyone understands what it means, but if I am to own my body and its functions, as I should, my body parts DO depend on fighting against those who would make laws against my own autonomy.

I'm not surprised at the outrage shown here. It's late in the election season and desperate times call for desperate measures.

Vote like your lady parts depend on it. Because (as the one electric said) ... they kinda do.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I am not a big fan of his but I am certainly voting against Romney. My wife's and my lady friend's lady parts are a big reason why.
edit on 2-10-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That really is nice that some people have been so brainwashed in to thinking "those evil righties" hate women as if those evil righties don't have mothers,wives,girlfriends, and daughters.

If someone thinks that women should pay for their own birth control that means they "hate" women.

If those same people think that a child has the right to be brought in to this world and given a chance at life just exactly as they were given the chance at life means they hate women.

I see this, but this is just dumbfounding.that those people will let themsevles be manipulated like that.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
That really is nice that some people have been so brainwashed in to thinking "those evil righties" hate women as if those evil righties don't have mothers,wives,girlfriends, and daughters.

If someone thinks that women should pay for their own birth control that means they "hate" women.

If those same people think that a child has the right to be brought in to this world and given a chance at life just exactly as they were given the chance at life means they hate women.

I see this, but this is just dumbfounding.that those people will let themsevles be manipulated like that.

How would you feel about a law requiring that men be required to purchase birth control for women?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

The same as I feel about a law requiring people to buy that other corporate product named health insurance.

People are free to support corporate fascism all they want, that is exactly what birth control is.

People should have a problem with lining corporate pockets now if some people can't afford 10 bucks for birth control pills they should not be having sex.

Or condoms are cheaper.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I'll just say this:

"Because they kind of do"
- The stark and the obvious

Unless, of course, you're in an airport. Then your lady parts are up for grabs. Literally.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
current.com...

If these combined actions don't qualify as an all-out assault on women's rights, it's difficult to imagine what would. So here are the quotes, legislation and other developments that we consider 101 assaults in the War on Women in 2012.

This is an interesting list to go through ...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They DELETED this during the time Rush Limbaugh was commenting on it this afternoon on his radio program.
What wimps.

m.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It was just some young enthusiastic campaigner who hasn't yet learned the art of being tactful. It was in poor taste, people complained, and the Obama campaign took it down and denied responsibility by saying it slipped through the cracks.

Update: The National Review's Katrina Trinko gets a response from the campaign: "This piece did not go through our regular review. When it was discovered, it was taken down.”

Nothing to see here, move along. Idiocy as usual. This kind of ridiculousness is seen by the GOP too.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The same as I feel about a law requiring people to buy that other corporate product named health insurance.

People are free to support corporate fascism all they want, that is exactly what birth control is.

People should have a problem with lining corporate pockets now if some people can't afford 10 bucks for birth control pills they should not be having sex.

Or condoms are cheaper.

There are considerations other than just "corporate fascism". If you term in that way, everything you eat, and most of the things you touch support it. Human sexuality is a drive. Like eating. It doesn't fall into the should/shouldn't category,..... like say, drinking beer or traveling to India. You are making a judgment call with the should/shouldn't.
It's not really ours to say who should/shouldn't.

Nonetheless, you didn't really answer my question. Do you think a man should be required to purchase birth control for a woman he wants to have sex with?
edit on 10/2/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Sad.. sad... very, very sad.

But what's worse than the little Ecard and the pathetic pandering?

Millions of women actually believe it.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Actually people are free to do what they want just in case people misunderstood. Other people should not be forced to subsidize peoples life style choices.

Especially when they are already busy trying to take care of their own

No I don't case in point my ex had the same insurance I had birth control was covered, and made me drive her to planned parenthood.

edit on 2-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Actually people are free to do what they want just in case people misunderstood. Other people should not be forced to subsidize peoples life style choices.

Especially when they are already busy trying to take care of their own.

So then, you won't answer my question.

<<   2 >>

join