It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a question for Buhddist's and Rebirth belivers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting question. I think maybe we make it too complicated thinking of reincarnation as a separate spirit body that lives inside a physical body like a Babushka doll. I personally do not believe it is that limited. I believe it is fully possible for one awareness to inhabit several bodies at once, recombining at death and re-dispersing again at rebirth. I believe there is one idea of the soul group that somewhat corresponds with how I understand it. Moving beyond there is only awareness as one im humble opinion.

The person awoken after 1000 years will not be the same as fell asleep 1000 years prior. It will have changed as everything does all the time. Just like you are different after reading this message to what you were before you read it.

love, light and balance

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I read Robert Monroe's Far Journeys a couple of weeks ago. It is about OBEs. I'm not sure just how much I believe but it was a good read. In one part of the book he is shown a "physical earth possibility" after the year 3000, inhabited by what are called H-plus, humans-plus.

He meets two beings whom he had met in previous OBE's and are part of the book's story. At one point they tell him that bodies are kept in a state of hibernation in energy balloons and are exchangeable. Like renting a tux.

(Suppose we wanted to walk around down there. I mean in a physical body.) I smoothed carefully. (How could we do it?)

The woman vibrated. (I'm sure there are any number of bodies under those beautiful cherry blossoms.)

I pressed. (We each could take over one, just like that?)

(Yes, of course.) I had to know. (Suppose they all were already occupied . . . so to speak.)

BB couldn't stay out of it. (We 'd make some new ones. Doesn't take long. You want to go down?)

I flickered. (No, no, not yet anyway. But what about the physical bodies you left under the oak trees? Can just anyone occupy those if they want to?)

BB rolled. (Sure, why not?) Why not? That took some fast adjustment. Then I pulled out the rote from back when, where others had occupied the physical bodies of our volunteers in the laboratory, communicated verbally, activated other portions of said body, including playing the piano ... all without any wear and tear, or concern . . . why not!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yes.... It would seem logical if we can even place a logical label here, that the mind/spirit would have moved on, to finally be released from its earthly bonds, maybe even happily. We will be in another body soon if we never became enlightened.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by definity

I think that if your body is resuscitated after that long and is viable, the originating spirit would be long gone and a walk-in takes its place.......it is possible, especially if you believe in reincarnation or creator. There are so many things that we just do not have answers to, and may never........but who am I? I have been clinically dead twice and my family used to say I was not the same person after my first death....I have always pondered this and tried to understand what my parents said and why they said it. Like I said, one never truly knows....

Walk-In

Walk In Souls Link

But you can remember your memories and who you are as a person before hand, so it could be possible that knowing that sort of information and going through the dramatic process for you to die 2 times might of effected your sub-concious and makes you seam like a different person?

That is a lot for a person to go through.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join