It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can a demon possessing a host be banished ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

hey little brother, I also wanted to include mentioning the lesser-common cases that are more of an exception to the rule, so to speak, of which Jesus addresses in Matthew 17--- certain species of entities or levels of possession that can only be driven out by a collective effort of prayer and fasting.
I'm not sure if it is noteworthy that the possessed was a child, but the event itself is noted to address the disciple's lack of faith.

I know about the ones that require prayer and the help of others to remove, thats why i said above he may need the help of other believers, because Jesus said where 2 or more are present in his name he will be there.

Are these particular incidences related to the species of entity, age & circumstance of the possessed, or both? I would not attribute Jesus making a point to address this type of infestation purely as a result of the disciples' lack of faith, albeit their lack of faith was a culpable factor in their failure.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

hey little brother, I also wanted to include mentioning the lesser-common cases that are more of an exception to the rule, so to speak, of which Jesus addresses in Matthew 17--- certain species of entities or levels of possession that can only be driven out by a collective effort of prayer and fasting.
I'm not sure if it is noteworthy that the possessed was a child, but the event itself is noted to address the disciple's lack of faith.

I know about the ones that require prayer and the help of others to remove, thats why i said above he may need the help of other believers, because Jesus said where 2 or more are present in his name he will be there.

Are these particular incidences related to the species of entity, age & circumstance of the possessed, or both? I would not attribute Jesus making a point to address this type of infestation purely as a result of the disciples' lack of faith, albeit their lack of faith was a culpable factor in their failure.

Dunno, i need to look those instances back up, but if you can't compel it out, nothing like asking him to do it for you
, although i'd be praying for help before i try tangling with the thing. Back before i became a christian i used to know a spell for summoning angels to help, particularly Michael but that's witchcraft and i never had the guts to try it myself, getting a fallen angel on your hands is alot worse than a demon.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Does any religeous person out there have any advice on how a person can banish a demon that currently occupies their body ?

You certainly placed a rather large restriction on it, didn't you? Don't you think perhaps a non-religious may be able to offer some sage advice? I cannot offer anything other than that, you excluded me (and many others) from the beginning.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Does any religeous person out there have any advice on how a person can banish a demon that currently occupies their body ?

You certainly placed a rather large restriction on it, didn't you? Don't you think perhaps a non-religious may be able to offer some sage advice? I cannot offer anything other than that, you excluded me (and many others) from the beginning.

lol. You are correct. i contradicted myself with the statement 'Oh and this thread is directed only at religeous and spiritual people. That includes all religeons and spiritual beliefs.

In this new case, what advice do you have ?

How would you handle this situation with a potentially hostile spirit inside you ?

Oh, and a general note. Since praying and using the name Yeshua there have been a few moments where i have felt a epileptic seizure coming along. Thankfully (i assume) YHWH has stopped it every time.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Oh and this thread is directed only at religeous and spiritual people. That includes all religeons and spiritual beliefs.

i am open to any suggestions excluding psychiatric mumbo-jumbo from athiests and denialists.

Technically, your OP does include Autowrench because he/she is pagan. You stated that you were open to all spiritual beliefs, which I'm assuming would include Wiccan.

I think your OP was abundantly clear in that you simply were not interested in debating the actual existence of negative entities, and participation in this thread was preferential to those whom acknowledged the legitimacy of said entities, regardless of how they may be defined and/or perceived by each participant's respective beliefs.

Having said that, I also think that Auto is a bit perturbed by the overwhelming response from what may seem like a predominantly Christian perspective, as his/her beliefs are diametrically opposed to such, and simply wants his/her beliefs equally represented. None of which has anything really to do with the OP, which means that Auto's post was most likely not meant to accuse or offend.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
fling yourself off a jetty into the ocean each day. It might not be very eloquent but just might work.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
fling yourself off a jetty into the ocean each day. It might not be very eloquent but just might work.

Actually swimming in salt water is very cleansing both spiritually and physically.
Salt is a natural purifier.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Actually swimming in salt water is very cleansing both spiritually and physically.
Salt is a natural purifier.

So its either salt water or fire, or boiling water.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
1. What is salt water remedy?

"Ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.) affect people and cause distress to them through their subtle black energy. Black energy can create a variety of problems such as depression, unclear thinking or malfunction of an organ which lead to even further difficulties such as addiction, financial problems or chest pain respectively.
The salt water remedy is a simple but powerful spiritual remedy to counteract the harmful unseen black energy and drain it out of our system. By doing so, we do not waste our spiritual practice in counteracting black energy. Instead it can be used to bring about our spiritual growth." www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org...

edit on 10/5/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Thank you for clarifying. All humans have some inferior spirits in them, we call them names like Anger, Greed, and Lust. All of these can be controlled. Not by a God, but You. Human Will is the key, no matter what you call it when you ask, or pray for it to help you. Certain symbols can, and does disrupt them, and knowing all there is to know about these matters helps one a great deal. but then to a religious person,. this knowledge is occult, and forbidden.
And for good reason too. If you were to discover what some of know, you would not need a Church, or a religion to help you any more. You would stand tall and free.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Thankfully you have come to the right place for such things. I asked my winged friend what you should do, and here is what she said.

First you must get a bag a salt, then stand in the center of the room, then proceed to pour the salt around you forming a circle. Then you must stand on one foot your left foot, while rubbing your stomach clockwise with your left hand, and patting your head with your right hand. And remember the which hands and feet you do it with as its important, I asked why...But then I didn't listen why she told me why...So srry, my bad. But remember left foot, left hand stomach, right pat head.

Ok got that. Now that your in the correct position. From there proceed to turn counter clockwise spinning in a circle, while repeating these words exactly over and over...."Shisam etana ilafa mena - I'm a little teapot short and stout, this is my handle this is my spout".

Do that for about 30 minutes on and off depending on how well conditioned you are, and your raphuc should be totally freaking annoyed, pissed and confused and scared like hell, and jettison its ass like a pilot in a downed aircraft.

That exercise will also bring you great clarity, so after your all done. Take a minute to contemplate yourself your surroundings and the things you have done. It will be insightful.

K, get it? got it? good. Then clean up the salt and carry on. Have yourself happy namaste and may the dizziness leave you swiftly, because people are always a little dizzy after being enlightened.

Well there you have it, and remember the numbers are no more important then the mortar is in a wall, but once its built it is all just part of it, no more and no less as important then any other part or whole of it, your focused on the finger and missing the moon its pointing to. Yup Bruce Lee was right on that one.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Rapha
Thankfully you have come to the right place for such things. I asked my winged friend what you should do, and here is what she said.

if your winged friend is an angel then she isn't. Angels are b' nai Elohim or men of G_d.

First you must get a bag a salt, then stand in the center of the room, then proceed to pour the salt around you forming a circle.

This is starting to look like a episode from the TV series 'Supernatural'.

Then you must stand on one foot your left foot, while rubbing your stomach clockwise with your left hand, and patting your head with your right hand.
"Shisam etana ilafa mena - I'm a little teapot short and stout, this is my handle this is my spout".

Are you serious? i suppose next its 'yummy yummy, in my tummy'.

your raphuc should be totally freaking annoyed, pissed and confused and scared like hell, and jettison its ass like a pilot in a downed aircraft.

Hmmmm, lets think. Going back to the series 'Supernatural', demons cannot break the salt barrier. So i will be standing there dazed out of my skull. i step out of the circle, breaking the barrier and the really p1ss3d off rapha will simply enter my body again and then do real damage.

Overall, this sounds like a real mission. Speaking the Lords prayer from the bottom of my heart is a lot easier than this. With the Spirit of the Lord next to me the demon will back-off instantly.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
its easy you shoot the demon in the face... however his face and your face is the same so i don't recommend it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I take it you did not do the exercise then.

if your winged friend is an angel then she isn't. Angels are b' nai Elohim or men of G_d.

She is not any angel, she is just some weird passer by who bothers and annoys me on a regular basis. But fortunately for you and if you want I can also ask my guardian demon on how to get rid of your little demon buddy, after all she should know...However she is on vacation right now, so I will not get a response. But I warn you she is bat sh*t crazy, even seen her turn a reptilian to ash once because it looked at her funny, and that is the less crazy things she will do.

And sorry I am not familiar with your jargon, b' nai and Elohim mean nothing to me.

This is starting to look like a episode from the TV series 'Supernatural'.

I know what your thinking, "no way am I wasting all that salt" and if your not thinking that. Then maybe you should as salt is not the most expensive thing around but a bag of salt is not cheep either.

Are you serious? i suppose next its 'yummy yummy, in my tummy'

Really how do you know it wont work unless you try it.

Hmmmm, lets think. Going back to the series 'Supernatural', demons cannot break the salt barrier. So i will be standing there dazed out of my skull. i step out of the circle, breaking the barrier and the really p1ss3d off rapha will simply enter my body again and then do real damage.

Never watched the show 'supernatural' but salt has its properties. Kind of like how iron had its properties, it sure helped the roman legions in dealing with all those superstitious peoples they fought and conquered, but then again all that iron in there diet and drink made a majority sterile.

Anyways, what now you are scared of an imaginary creature. Raphuks are wimps anyways, you need to grow up and quit being so lazy, you really do not need anything more then a firm constitution on this, everything else is just bells and whistles but ultimately your just fighting a part of you.

Overall, this sounds like a real mission. Speaking the Lords prayer from the bottom of my heart is a lot easier than this. With the Spirit of the Lord next to me the demon will back-off instantly. Thanks anyway.

I suppose that will work as well. But then again be careful which lord you end up praying to because frankly its not so clean cut as people make it out to be...Besides my way is more entertaining and funny, Christians are lazy and have no sense of humor or any imagination. Really you should try my way, oh and film it and put it on you-tube. It will get some hits guaranteed.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by galadofwarthethird
However she is on vacation right now, so I will not get a response.

Maybe when she returns from vacation, some form of arrangement can be set up for me to see her in the dream world via astral travel.

This way i could get her advice. I know astral travel via dream world is possible.

She would almost certainly confront my demon as well. Just an idea.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Hi,

Are there any efficient parts of the bible that i should read to show the demon that it is not welcome in my body anymore ?

My angel contact says that ...

You have to find the right and renounce it. Repent of whatever (if anything) has a sin stronghold in you. If an area of sin in your life is connected to this entity, do not expect it to be an easy one to depart from. The spirit will fight for it, which means that your first instinct will be to resist changing what needs changed.

Yahushua has all the power needed to remove the enemy. Your part is walking out on the water to meet Him, even if it's difficult and you don't know exactly where you are going. If you begin to rebuke this enemy in His name, i think you will likely find out what the spirit wants to tempt you with. What the spirit wants to tempt you with is what you need to let go of.

i took the angels advice on 'you will likely find out what the spirit wants to tempt you with' and shut down a website that i created that allowed people to map numerological codes that they were seeing.

After this i got hit by a 8 minute seizure followed by a complete loss of apetite for a week.

Another contact said that the rapha (nephil spirit) was simply flexing its muscles and is still within me.

So are there any religeous people out there that have ever banished a demon or know of any good verses that i can read from the Bible to try to get the rapha to back-off.

Oh and this thread is directed only at religeous and spiritual people. That includes all religeons and spiritual beliefs.

i am open to any suggestions excluding psychiatric mumbo-jumbo from athiests and denialists.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

If you have an angel contact, it seems that he would better know how to go about this than any person.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Maybe when she returns from vacation, some form of arrangement can be set up for me to see her in the dream world via astral travel. This way i could get her advice. I know astral travel via dream world is possible. She would almost certainly confront my demon as well. Just an idea.

Really bro you could do that. But taking advice from the wacky characters known as demons is not really all that bright of a way to go about it. Besides I warn you, that you will not be likely to survive the ordeal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join