It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can a demon possessing a host be banished ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi,

Does any religeous person out there have any advice on how a person can banish a demon that currently occupies their body ?

Are there any efficient parts of the bible that i should read to show the demon that it is not welcome in my body anymore ?

My angel contact says that ...

You have to find the right and renounce it. Repent of whatever (if anything) has a sin stronghold in you. If an area of sin in your life is connected to this entity, do not expect it to be an easy one to depart from. The spirit will fight for it, which means that your first instinct will be to resist changing what needs changed.

Yahushua has all the power needed to remove the enemy. Your part is walking out on the water to meet Him, even if it's difficult and you don't know exactly where you are going. If you begin to rebuke this enemy in His name, i think you will likely find out what the spirit wants to tempt you with. What the spirit wants to tempt you with is what you need to let go of.

i took the angels advice on 'you will likely find out what the spirit wants to tempt you with' and shut down a website that i created that allowed people to map numerological codes that they were seeing.

After this i got hit by a 8 minute seizure followed by a complete loss of apetite for a week.

Another contact said that the rapha (nephil spirit) was simply flexing its muscles and is still within me.

So are there any religeous people out there that have ever banished a demon or know of any good verses that i can read from the Bible to try to get the rapha to back-off.

Oh and this thread is directed only at religeous and spiritual people. That includes all religeons and spiritual beliefs.

i am open to any suggestions excluding psychiatric mumbo-jumbo from athiests and denialists.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

in my experience, we humans are other-directed. you have one "director", sort of speak, in your life. and only this being (?), entity (?) decides, if you are haunted or free of "evil" spirits. only one "force" or "power" decides your fate.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Unless you're a believer in the Living God Yeshua ha'Mashiach (Jesus the Christ) you won't be able to permanantly banish it. Verses in the bible don't matter, your faith is strong enough. Ofcourse if you were saved you couldn't be possessed because your body would be our God's temple and he will not open the door to his temple for foul spirits to enter, he will not share space with anything.

That being said there's a battle going on for your spirit. Surrender to Christ and he will deliver you and those things cannot take you, he will give you authority over them. It is written "whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved".

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Rapha

in my experience, we humans are other-directed. you have one "director", sort of speak, in your life. and only this being (?), entity (?) decides, if you are haunted or free of "evil" spirits. only one "force" or "power" decides your fate.

Thanks for the info.

Can you go into more detail please ? i am curious to learn more.

In terms of what my angel contact said was that there are 'masters' which seems similar to your 'director'. However, the masters are fallen angels or seraphs. In other words pretty damn powerful. A rapha/raphah is nothing but a piece of smelly stuff on the bottom of their boots compared to them.

If this power decides my fate, then according to an ink bowl vision, i might not be able to communicate with ATS by mid-Nov because something is going to remove me from this world or i have no access to the internet anymore.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You need a strong faith in God to use his Word to banish evil spirits.
If you yourself are not enough to do it seek a person of strong faith be it a pastor, minister, priest.
They can come back and bring stronger ones with them.

Prayer spoken aloud should work on low level weaker demons. But anything stronger you would need multiple people to help.

This is just my opinion.

I've had people do the prayers and reciting of verses for me since they held a stronger relationship with God than I did at the time.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

this one force, power, which decides your fate, probably gave you the seizure and will decide, if you loose your internet connection or not. internet does not matter, because this force rules, if the internet is any help to you or not.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000
It is written "whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved".

The problem is that there was once a day where i begged YHWH to give me a chance to prove myself. To prove that i can put others first and myself last.

At that moment i felt YHWH on my right, and 2 spirits got forced out of me and pushed to the left.

However, i asked the angel contact why YHWH didn't remove the Rapha as well. He said that its probable that YHWH wanted the Rapha to become active and to show me the sins of sacred numerology.

i have constantly prayed to YHWH to remove the rapha, especially since turning away from numerology. Yet He won't do it.

i am stumped as to why He won't remove the negative entity from my body. Or as the angel said 'i am still holding onto something sinful' and havn't got a clue as to what it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
From a non-religious standpoint... simply stop repeating the "demonic" thoughts and/or behaviors that you find yourself caught up in.

The "demon" will get frustrated and seek another host.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It likely feeds on fear. If you ignore it, it may go away. If not, calling on the name of Jesus is known to be a powerful weapon against these entities.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The only way is to denounce Satan and proclaim faith in our Lord, God and Savior, Jesus Christ. You then must confess your sins, be baptized into Christ, be sealed with the gift of the Holy Spirit, and partake of the Eucharist, so that you will literally have Christ in you and be part of the Body of Christ.

Here are some links, if you're interested in finding out more and going to a church near you:
orthodoxyinamerica.org...
www.antiochian.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

That makes no sense at all. Your "angel" contact is lying. It is not God's will that we should be bound to any damned nephilim ghost.

My advice is you find someone else to pull it out. There are preachers who specialize in pulling those out but any one of us can do it.

You can also try worshipping Christ, those things hate being witness to that and that may drive it out. Worship banishes fear and it may give you an edge the next time you call on God. I would try using Yeshua's (Jesus')name directly. I don't see why you couldn't do this alone but it is written that whenever 2 or more believers in Christ are present then he will be there, so go get a few others and he will be there and threaten to ask Christ to send it into the Pit if it won't leave.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Rapha

That makes no sense at all. Your "angel" contact is lying. It is not God's will that we should be bound to any damned nephilim ghost.

My advice is you find someone else to pull it out. There are preachers who specialize in pulling those out but any one of us can do it.

You can also try worshipping Christ, those things hate being witness to that and that may drive it out. Worship banishes fear and it may give you an edge the next time you call on God. I would try using Yeshua's (Jesus')name directly. I don't see why you couldn't do this alone but it is written that whenever 2 or more believers in Christ are present then he will be there, so go get a few others and he will be there and threaten to ask Christ to send it into the Pit if it won't leave.

True that.

We are not supposed to have "angel contacts". Any entity that claims it is an angel and manifests when summoned or attempts to maintain regular, consistent contact with you, is nothing more than a familiar.......aka negative entity.

You are not a Rephaim, you are a human being and you are a child of God born in His image. You are no spiritual slave to any entity, ever.
I do not know if your mother was into the occult, thus the reasoning behind her having you look into an ink bowl (whatever that is, I'm assuming some sort of divining paraphernalia), but dabbling in any type of divination or occult activity, ESPECIALLY as a child, has the likely potential to wreak havoc in your spiritual life until you free yourself from them.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Hi,

Does any religeous person out there have any advice on how a person can banish a demon that currently occupies their body ?

Are there any efficient parts of the bible that i should read to show the demon that it is not welcome in my body anymore ?

My angel contact says that ...

You have to find the right and renounce it. Repent of whatever (if anything) has a sin stronghold in you. If an area of sin in your life is connected to this entity, do not expect it to be an easy one to depart from. The spirit will fight for it, which means that your first instinct will be to resist changing what needs changed.

Yahushua has all the power needed to remove the enemy. Your part is walking out on the water to meet Him, even if it's difficult and you don't know exactly where you are going. If you begin to rebuke this enemy in His name, i think you will likely find out what the spirit wants to tempt you with. What the spirit wants to tempt you with is what you need to let go of.

i took the angels advice on 'you will likely find out what the spirit wants to tempt you with' and shut down a website that i created that allowed people to map numerological codes that they were seeing.

After this i got hit by a 8 minute seizure followed by a complete loss of apetite for a week.

Another contact said that the rapha (nephil spirit) was simply flexing its muscles and is still within me.

So are there any religeous people out there that have ever banished a demon or know of any good verses that i can read from the Bible to try to get the rapha to back-off.

Oh and this thread is directed only at religeous and spiritual people. That includes all religeons and spiritual beliefs.

i am open to any suggestions excluding psychiatric mumbo-jumbo from athiests and denialists.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

When reading your thread, I remember this story:
13 Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, “In the name of the Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.” 14 Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15 One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?”
Acts 19:13-15

But first off, TEST the spirits. Test and test and test and test. Test your angel contact, test every spirit that comes to you. How do you test it? 1 John 4:1-3.

Whenever I had spiritual encounters and I felt something was a tad bit off, I always made whoever was contacting me answer a simple question: Who is Jesus Christ? Spirits of below can not answer this question truthfully and in my experiences, they shudder when asked this question.

Secondly, do not fear...

I don't have all the answers for you, you yourself can only determine the answer that is fit for you with the assistance of Father. I am kind of surprised the contacts did not emphasize for you to ask Father the questions, which led me to strongly emphasize for you to test the spirits.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
When we left our house after 10 years, I made the final announcement "WE HAVE GOD AND YOU CANNOT HAVE US... YOU... CANNOT... HAVE MY CHILDREN...." (I was pissed) and I had a quite long, one-sided conversation, out loud, with the demons in our home in the couple days before we left our home. . But I made it clear, they could not follow us...and as far as I can tell a year later they did not.

If you need further input I will be glad to elaborate. But they left us. Thank God..We now have peace.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

try using Yeshua's (Jesus')name directly. I don't see why you couldn't do this alone

Well i used Yeshua's name so hopefully the unclean spirit has been forcefully removed.

Response to everyone. Thanks for the advice.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
When it comes back it will bring its friends
You better be prepared for a serious attack, it cant be banished unless you accept Jesus.
You need to repent of your sin and accept Christ as your saviour. Its not over dont kid yourself.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
When it comes back it will bring its friends
You better be prepared for a serious attack, it cant be banished unless you accept Jesus.
You need to repent of your sin and accept Christ as your saviour. Its not over dont kid yourself.

True, and it will come back pissed off. I've heard of cases of excorcisms performed on unsaved people and they get repossessed with a vengeance. However if he called on Christ's name and believes it may be enough faith in him to do it.
edit on 3-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

hey little brother, I also wanted to include mentioning the lesser-common cases that are more of an exception to the rule, so to speak, of which Jesus addresses in Matthew 17--- certain species of entities or levels of possession that can only be driven out by a collective effort of prayer and fasting.
I'm not sure if it is noteworthy that the possessed was a child, but the event itself is noted to address the disciple's lack of faith.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

hey little brother, I also wanted to include mentioning the lesser-common cases that are more of an exception to the rule, so to speak, of which Jesus addresses in Matthew 17--- certain species of entities or levels of possession that can only be driven out by a collective effort of prayer and fasting.
I'm not sure if it is noteworthy that the possessed was a child, but the event itself is noted to address the disciple's lack of faith.

I know about the ones that require prayer and the help of others to remove, thats why i said above he may need the help of other believers, because Jesus said where 2 or more are present in his name he will be there.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Deleted: Due to not wishing to cause offence (post easily misinterpreted).
edit on 4-10-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join