It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Middle Class 'Has Been Buried the Last Four Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Vice President Joe Biden said the middle class "has been buried the last four years" at a campaign event in Charlotte, North Carolina

Video watch it or not.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Yeah Joe how can they justify raising taxes on the middle class?

Hey ask your boss, the care act ring a bell JOE?

No?

Maybe this will :

Study: Obama's Spending Plan Raises Middle Class Taxes

A new study by Douglas Holtz-Eakin of the American Action Forum finds that President Barack Obama's spending plan would raise taxes on the middle class. "[T]axpayers making as little as $30,000 will carry $1,500 more in taxes annually over the next 10 years," the study finds.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Come on Joe!

This is deadly earnest, man. This is deadly earnest!

How can you justify those tax increases?
edit on 2-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Obama said he was going to "fundamentally change" America! We are truly becoming a nation of haves and have nots, but yet the progressives still believe in "change"? Not that Romney makes me feel any more secure, but all I have to say is if Americans don't get their heads out of the sand and DEMAND that the politicians that we elect to office represent us and not the bankers and corporations, we will see a return of slavery that will make our countries earlier history look pale in comparison!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

He looks so stern and concerned too

This was more of the Democrat garbage to convince supporters they are genuinely Have Been trying to solve the economic problems.

In reality, they have done more damage.

Voters are ticked off and Obama is losing votes by the thousands.

This was an attempt at damage control.

I think this was a gaffe !!
"Joe Biden: Middle Class "Buried The Last FOUR Years" (Under Obama)"

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
after decades of tax cuts... the chickens have come home to roost, so to speak.... does the word "inflation" mean anything?. does the consistant cutting and freezing of wages along with 5 million manufacturing jobs being sent offshore mean anything? the wealthy have waged a brutal and savage war on the middle class and poor, sucking on the teats of the workers labor. and once again, as in the many times throughout history, the wealthy says "it's their own fault".....the pharohs of egypt, the emperors of rome, the tzars of russia, the kings of europe, and now the billionaires of capitalism, sucked out and hoarded, all of the meager gains of their people. and, like what has happened in the past, the wealthy will meet their demise, all because they have metaphorically acted like 3 year-olds, and refused to share their toys.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Biden is right for a change.

The middle class has been buried by obama with jobs lost, tax increases, and
the economy only getting worse..

Obama has killed and buried the middle class with trillions of dollars in wasteful
government spending to pay off his buddies and banker pals..

Biden is damn right

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So his solution is to dump more dirt on the graves that the left has dug for us???

Goes with the "you have to spend money to combat debt!"

Idiots, all.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by neo96

So his solution is to dump more dirt on the graves that the left has dug for us???

Goes with the "you have to spend money to combat debt!"

Idiots, all.

Yeah they are and some people are all too happy to run out and get the shovels for them.

Oh that's what they meant by "shovel ready".
edit on 2-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You mean we havn't been buried in wealth like the "trickle-down economics" said?

wait sorry I said 'we' I'm underclass.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvuscorrax
You mean we havn't been buried in wealth like the "trickle-down economics" said?

how is that trickle up economics workin out?

Oh yeah that's right.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I know, right? I mean Obama's "trickle up" has does wonders for the country and economy.
(If you are a foodstamp maker)
edit on 2-10-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

ETA; great minds. . .

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
Biden is right for a change.

The middle class has been buried by obama with jobs lost, tax increases, and
the economy only getting worse..

Obama has killed and buried the middle class with trillions of dollars in wasteful
government spending to pay off his buddies and banker pals..

Biden is damn right

uhmm
1...private jobs increased, while hundreds of thousands of government jobs done away with
2...taxes cut
3...economy better than it was in 2009
but i guess you want a republican majority to finish off what bush started

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

t is just getting sad now. In April the number of people not in the labor force rose by a whopping 522,000 from 87,897,000 to 88,419,000.

www.zerohedge.com...

"private jobs increased" !!!!

government jobs have increased

Those who are on the welfare rolls have increased.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I know, right? I mean Obama's "trickle up" has does wonders for the country and economy.

ETA; great minds. . .

yeah...how dare Obama feed people...WTF...be like republicans and cut them all off, they can just starve in the streets if they like. wussie democrats.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

uhmm
1...private jobs increased, while hundreds of thousands of government jobs done away with
2...taxes cut

The country is in the crapper, but yet you still can't be mature enough to put some of the responsibility on the current POTUS???

Are you kidding me? Sure, GW was a devil in the overall recipe, but when in the hell will you guys who support our current POTUS pull up your bootstraps and realize that he is just as much a puppet as the last guy was??

To support someone is one thing, but to stick up for them even when they have been proven to have done wrong is exactly why the country and the two party system is doomed!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

ETA; great minds. . .

yeah...how dare Obama feed people...WTF...be like republicans and cut them all off, they can just starve in the streets if they like. wussie democrats.

Funny. These people wouldn't "have to be fed" if it weren't for the leftist policies in the first place.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by jimmyx

uhmm
2...taxes cut

The country is in the crapper, but yet you still can't be mature enough to put some of the responsibility on the current POTUS???

Are you kidding me? Sure, GW was a devil in the overall recipe, but when in the hell will you guys who support our current POTUS pull up your bootstraps and realize that he is just as much a puppet as the last guy was??

To support someone is one thing, but to stick up for them even when they have been proven to have done wrong is exactly why the country and the two party system is doomed!

yeah, those poor republicans trying to help the american people

www.politico.com...
www.nytimes.com...
www.rollcall.com...
www.politicususa.com...
republicanjobcreation.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

yeah, those poor republicans trying to help the american people

Where did I say the Republicans were angelic???? All I am trying to say is for anyone from either party who does not have the courage or ability to admit that perhaps they or their party has done something wrong and to just sit here on ATS and say it is all the fault of one party while your party emulates the peacefullness and righteousness of Jesus Christ, is purely delusional!!! EVERYONE makes mistakes!!!!

Everyone bitches about the problems of the world, but yet they are too immature to accept responsibility of their own actions and the actions of their TEAM!!!!!

Perhaps that is why things are so screwed up???? NO ONE IS WRONG! EVERYONE IS RIGHT????

We aren't in kindergarten anymore children! At some point in our lives we have to become adults!

new topics

top topics

join