It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Warn Geo-Engineering Can Kill Billions of People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Geo-engineering is an umbrella term for deliberate climate intervention that includes spraying the sky with aerosols to reflect solar radiation away from Earth in order to cool the planet and to save the environment and humanity from the effects of supposedly man-made global warming. There is evidence that this program has already been implemented for many years using unidentified chemical aerosols, known as chemtrails.

A geo-engineering/ chemtrails experiment using a balloon to spray sulfur particles into the sky to reflect solar radiation back into space is planned for New Mexico within a year by scientist David Keith. Keith manages a multimillion dollar research fund for Bill Gates. Gates has also gathered a team of scientist lobbyists that have been asking governments for hand-outs to for their climate manipulation experiments with taxpayer money.

Geo-engineering is touted as a last-ditch effort to save people and the planet from global warming. But the truth is that geo-engineering can alter rain cycles leading to droughts and famine that could result in billions of deaths!

Therefore, Bill Gates appears to be using his concern over global warming to cloak his real intent of controlling weather and/or depopulation.

Mount Pinatubo Model for Geo-Engineering Drought, Famine & Death

Much more here
www.morphcity.com...

Yet another story on GE. It's pretty much common knowledge at this point. You'd have to have your head under a rock or an AGENDA to not to know whats going on at this stage in the game.

Again my threads are for like minded folks that want to learn more about GE. If that's not you please move along.. Go post in the 'Contrail' forum.. Oh snap they don't have one...

Thanks!
Gokill

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wow , what a timing . You and i posted the same post at the same time . Cheers
edit on 2-10-2012 by synapsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The "funny" thing is that human caused global warming is a scam. Its not real. So chemtrails are being used as a form of population control.

I think we will see people getting sick decades from now, for "unknown" reasons. And since chemtrails doesnt exist officially, there will be no diagnosis that points to chemtrails either.

You dont think the governments would do this? You are wrong. Once they believe in global warming, its a piece of cake to sell this to them. Naturally they will downplay the side effects to the population as being minimal.

Edit: Added "human caused" before global warming to make it more clear (thanks coven83 below)

edit on 2-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

Well technically the Earth is getting warmer, so global warming in and of itself is not a scam. The scam is that they make you believe that humans are the cause of it.

Our planets weather operates cyclically just as everything does. If we were still cave dwelling hunter gatherers the planets weather would change regardless.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just been watching the One Show and they mentioned acid rain which was common in the 1960s-1980s and has since disappeared because the UK reduced their emissions by 80% (reduced by switching to naural gas and oil and scrubbing the air from existing and new emissions).

I remember the chatter about acid rain (which is also created during thunderstorms) when I was a young child (and yellow puddles?) and wondering why it is being mentioned again after all this time.

Next on the agenda was global warming and then when things didnt seem to work out the way they claimed it would we are on to climate change.

What I am curious about is how we think we can possibly geo-engineer the envrionment in a positive way when we cannot even accurately predict the weather for the next few days. What would the point be when worldwide industry is still polluting and poisoning the air, water and earth in the name of profit?

It would seem to be a waste to geo-engineer when we have not reduced (or even stopped) the polluting first.

The trend in the UK is for people to invest in making their homes greener. All homes could be insulated better, make use of rain water, have solar panels. On the face of it this would be great if it wasnt so dammed expensive, especially at a time of economic hardship for most people and having enough money to feed and house is enough to worry about let alone take out loans to pay for expensive fittings to your home which may or may not reduce your fuel bills.

So to me, at least, it all boils down to the government/industry trying to get the most tax/profit from a naturally occuring climate cycle. I do not believe them as taxing and profiteering will not solve a climate problem anyway.

It is known that the governments of the world have allowed aerosols to be released over populated areas in the name of preparation for biowarfare. Toxic and radioactive dumping grounds have been allowed to continue and industry is caught time and time again falsifying results/records/inspections so they can continue to make money - BP, Monsanto, Fuku etc.

If their solution now is geo-engineering can we trust them to get this right?

Why cant we just stop polluting, start thinking about where we live (i.e. not in flood plains, quake zones, areas of extreame drought etc) stop messing about with the geology (i.e. covering everying in concrete, cutting down trees etc) which results in changing the way a good enviroment works, build better houses which are greener and stop interfering with mother nature because although we think we can do it better, we cant in the long term and it always comes at a cost.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
are these the same priest class scientists who claim the GE shield will save billions of lives? Which is it?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Whew, its a good thing that you dont have a say on who posts replies to these threads

But amazingly enough, I'd at least partly sort-of agree with this - large scale geo-engineering could potentially kill many people. It could also potentially save many people. The only time someone takes a single-minded approach when thinking about this is when they do have an agenda. Now, why is it that YOU are so single-minded about it?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I notie that the original article actually does not have any scientists warning that geo-engineering can kill bilions of people at all - it has the writer of the article saying that is the case and AFAIK s/he is not a scientist??.

Looks like more misrepresentation to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here in Melbourne,Australia they are building a new $1Bil Cancer center,So I reckon we can count on massive increases in Cancer in the population over the next couple of decades.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spookie1111

The Victorian comprehensive cancer centre - for those not familiar with Australia, Victoria is hte State of which Melbourne is both the Capital and the largest city.

In addition to the new facilities being built, eight world-leading cancer organisations have come together to share knowledge and resources and drive the next generation of cancer research, education, treatment and care.

so yes there are new facilities - the population of Victoria is increasnig afte all so you'd expect that - but it is also rehousing 8 organisations that already exist.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911
The "funny" thing is that human caused global warming is a scam. Its not real. So chemtrails are being used as a form of population control.

I think we will see people getting sick decades from now, for "unknown" reasons. And since chemtrails doesnt exist officially, there will be no diagnosis that points to chemtrails either.

You dont think the governments would do this? You are wrong. Once they believe in global warming, its a piece of cake to sell this to them. Naturally they will downplay the side effects to the population as being minimal.

Edit: Added "human caused" before global warming to make it more clear (thanks coven83 below)

edit on 2-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

Theirs always a reason y people get sick... But i doubt the world is gonna depopulate its only gonna get bigger

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Looks like more misrepresentation to me.

Didn't you hear? The floodgates have been opened now, so you can expect even more in the foreseeable future

Originally posted by GoKill
Again my threads are for like minded folks that want to learn more about GE. If that's not you please move along.. Go post in the 'Contrail' forum.. Oh snap they don't have one...:lol

What you seem to be assuming, is that people who understand contrails are not willing to learn about "GE". But the truth is, most of the people who understand the science behind contrail formation also have a fair understanding of geo-engineering and what it entails. A thorough understanding of the material could also help to explain why it is highly unlikely that any large scale geo-engineering operations (at least ones involving 'trails' from airliners) are currently being performed. Did you note that the experiment mentioned in the article would not look anything like the white lines in the sky that some people think are chemtrails?

Of course there are risks with wide scale geo-engineering projects, which is what most of the scientific studies say on the matter, even the ones that some people quote out of context to 'prove' that geo-engineering is happening now. For the record, I don't support large scale projects as I don't believe we can fully predict the outcomes, but I don't mind if people are trying to figure out what could happen if they're implemented correctly.

Bill Gates' record as a depopulation enthusiast supports the argument that geo-engineering is a weather domination scheme that may be used as a weapon threatening the lives of billions of people.

This quote from the article appears to be yet another example of misrepresentation by those promoting chemtrails. I'm guessing his 'record' is based on his comments at the TED talk, with quotes taken out of context and misrepresented to claim that supporting polio vaccinations in India means he's trying to depopulate them. I'll admit, I'm skeptical of some vaccinations (like the HPV vaccine), but I'd hardly say that Bill Gates has a "record as a depopulation enthusiast", unless someone has any actual evidence of this? Like most of the recent threads promoting chemtrails, I suspect there isn't any real evidence though. But I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

new topics

top topics

join