It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark me.....if you like sunshine and happiness, stay away.---------Noise.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am blessed by the profane. I am sanctified by the cursed. I am absolved of my sins by our sinners. I am elevated from the filth by our soiled hands. Our tattered banners rise high to greet our disgrace and loss. We are the discarded stones, the crumbling castles of dead kings.

The seals of darkness are broken, the grave of our disgruntled slumber spews us forth.

We are the raven feasting on the dead phoenix. We are the bull gorging the gallant matador. We are the blood and filth of the bastards birth.

We are bile. We are hatred. We are the spewed entrails of our starvation. We are the dead. We are the rising dead. We are the carnivorous cadavers of the rotten and hungry. We are the army of woe. We are the force of chaos. We are the scourge of the sacred gate keepers. We are the careless key masters.

We break the seals and open the flood gates. We desecrate the covenants of men and cast all men into perdition. By the judgment we reveal for ourselves are all men placed into the light of their inequity.

We are the devils, we are the fallen. We are the ones to haunt your children's dreams. We are the ones to torment your wise men in their final days. We are the ever hungry, the every thirsty....we are the damned.

Fear not our return, we are here already. We have never left you. We are you. You have fallen. We are rising....

Our tombs once peaceful and solemn in their depths are now disturbed and we....aloft. Rumbling.......

edit on 2-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

You have fallen. We are rising....

if you build your rise on injustice, you will fall one day again. or is this a revenge for injustice ? is this a sado-maso cycle ?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

the cycle is made of itself and becomes itself. The nature of the cycle is to recycle what was and make what will be. In the end all that rises and falls does so indifferent to injustice or righteousness.

That is for humanity to form because of its experience within the cycle.

EDIT:
This is the undeniable part of our selves that is the herald of destruction. The yesterday once again....and the tomorrow unclear today. Hope is not. Destiny is always under fate´s rule. Our defiance of mortality and its eventual surrender to the infinite, and in so doing, its ascension into its promised land. A place of eternal soul.

That voyage is not easy. It is arduous and true. Not sly and convincing.

You must face /become your Devil if you wish to see /become your God.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

are you human ? do you know, that you are other-directed by one force, the one force, which decides your fate ? or are you driven, ridden, souled, inspirited to write these things ?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I am.

but to expand on that....we are all under the weight of a force, perceived or not....

We are as one. All things as were once, shall be again... and nothing shall be forever. All things will be.

I am within myself a flame....I am without myself a wild fire.....I burn. Warmth in winters hell.

Light from within the horrid depths of this cave. I am the hammer that echoes relentlessly in its abyss. I am the drill that tirelessly wears away its chambers. I am the opening. I am the escape....RUN to me/ from me...I will make this hole a tomb.....

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

you were directed, guided and controlled to the situation you are in at the moment. question is, will your director, guide, controller change this situation ?
are you comfortable with the condition, you are in right now ?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by BIHOTZ

you were directed, guided and controlled to the situation you are in at the moment. question is, will your director, guide, controller change this situation ?
are you comfortable with the condition, you are in right now ?

I am always as comfortable as I will allow. We are all guided. I think the choice is mine...that is the beauty of it....we only go as far as we can see.....

The situation does not require control...only understanding...if not the one in control would be as limited as his sight could allow, making us all blind.

Change is inevitable. Nothing is constant, except change......to adapt is to survive...all things that are now are because they adapted...the environment might change, but the host is always the best option for the consciousness it develops....it has survived it all.....so it has allowed the consciousness to adapt as well..

a symbiotic relationship is what you describe....a fusion is what I always feel. All my good and all my bad...are mine alone. I am the battle ground. The truth of all is the witness....the observer that becomes the observed, that becomes the very eyes that see.....and are seen.

To be as you truly are is the most comfortable way to be...there is no mask....no pretense, no need for truth or lie....only existence....

we are as one. Never deny yourself, and you will never be denied. Accept all and you will be accepted by all. The oneness is not partial to any one choice we make but allows us to choose. That is its purpose....to create, not alter.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I am the battle ground.

in my opinion, there is no battle ground, there is only one directing force ruling your destiny. this force decides the way you perceive and experience since when you were born. it decides what you learn and know, who and what you encounter. it shapes your character, everybody is created and determined.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

when we are decided, we are at war. We are our war.

Conflict simply is. Understanding it, is the only peace....

To exist in the eye of the storm.....not to resist the storm.

CHOOSE,
commit, decide.....

WAR

new topics

top topics

join