It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Out My Personal Space Before I....!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Think as FunKy AfRo mAn does: "Aint to THAAANG but a chicken wang!"
edit on 3-10-2012 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
See it as a perfect op to convey to them some of your stories or theories, you'd be surprised by the amount of people who are looking for a chat and pretty open to your ideas.

Really makes me wonder about the way in which our behaviour as a forum results in the us/them attitude that pervades these forums. Instead of segregating yourself from others, seeing them as venomous slime, further entrenching your belief in how irreparable the situation that we find ourselves in is, why not deliver some of the knowledge that the community here delivers to you? If not the mainstream media then who else but us?

Maybe I'm just too much of a filthy hippy people person.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
im kinda like that, accept with my car, there could be 400 empty spots around me, i come out and bam always a car next to me, i even park like a football field away for 1 exercide, 2 space, and ALWAYS never fail someone parked next me grrrr lol

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

hi there

ive only read the first page, but from what i can see so far, is that a lot of you feel discomfort by beeing close to a stranger.
me im one of those that dont give a damn how close someone is to me.

so, id love to here what it is that makes you feel such discomfort that you do.
jimmy

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Anyway, time for her to suffer, I hope she likes Heavy Metal! Aha.

edit on 2-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Sounds like you're the one suffering.

When you find yourself suffering, realize that it is only by your choice. This woman has done nothing 'to you.' She is merely sitting down. (I understand your frustration, but follow me here.)

So, when you realize you are suffering, and suffering by choice, the only rational thing to do is ask yourself, ‘How can I make this better to alleviate my suffering?’
Luckily for you, there’s plenty of things you can do.

You could be kind and honest, and as a woman is about to sit next to you, you could simply say, “I’m sorry ma’am, but I would really prefer to sit by myself at the moment. Thanks for understanding.”

Or you could get up and move yourself.

Or you could strike up a conversation. I’ve found (especially the more that I embrace it) that if someone – a ‘stranger’ – enters my personal space or enters my daily journey, often times they have something great to offer me, or vice versa, I have something great to offer them.
There are no accidents. Only opportunities.

The last option may be to do nothing, say nothing, but use this as a chance to practice remaining calm, remaining happy, and not letting ‘the little things’, such as a random women sitting next to you, get you down.

All your actions, emotions and responses are completely controlled by you. If you want to be happy and carefree, then choose to be happy and carefree, regardless of who is sitting by you or not. Or, choose to take action that is still loving, yet assertive, to retain your peace.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's like this, Sinny... people like you just resonate with this supremely epic aura that people like me and that old lady on the bus just can't get enough of. It's because we want to be you, see?
edit on 4-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Face it your Satanist beliefs are turning you into a hater.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join