It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5000 Year Old Flying Machine Discovered In Afganistan !! [reappearance of known hoax]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Can this be true ? A sophistacated flying machine has been discovered in a cave in Afghanistan . The machine named as 'Vimana' in Sanskrit language is said to be hidden for around 5000 years . It is reported that 8 US soldiers has already disappeared trying to remove that machine . It is said that renowned world leaders have already flocked to Afghanistan to see the machine including Obama , German Chancellor etc. If this is true , whole human history will have to rewritten in a new way .

Listen Here :

edit on 2-10-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is a HOAX.

...and this isn't recent. It's from last year...it's just being rehashed by less than credible media sources.

Here's the thread from last year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-10-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
This is a HOAX.

...and this isn't recent. It's from last year...it's just being rehashed.

Here's the thread from last year.

Thanks , it must be HoaX then .

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Beat you to it!
edit on 2-10-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Even if it wasn't a hoax, it would still be a hoax. That's just the way it works.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Even if it wasn't a hoax, it would still be a hoax. That's just the way it works.

Thankyou , you spoke my heart .That is why i have already replied in this post saying : It must be hoax .I don't want to claim anything thats already debunked.Its simple , if everyone says its wrong ,then just accept it and you will never get into any trouble

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

it's source was this....

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

"World Leaders Flock To Afghanistan After Mysterious ‘Time Well’ Discovered

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers"

Sorcha Faal....................need I say more.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

100% Sure it's a Hoax, otherwise we would know about it already in the day of the discovery.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I happen to believe this guy. Sounds credible to me. When tptb can train even the conspiracy gurus to automatically dismiss information that happens to become known via a specific source, its to their advantage. I don't deny that Sorcha has been associated with some obvious and outlandish fakes, but I don't discount the possibility that SOME things might have some morsel of the truth involved.

So vimanas never existed? What's with all the ancient documents describing their use?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Someone mentioned in the thread I started that this was from Sorcha Faal. If I had seen that I would never have posted it to begin with.

BTW - Mods, I did a site search and didn't find this thread. I DO NOT post duplicate threads. I think your search engine needs some upgrading. I hope that is part of what you are doing on the upgrade of the site.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
I happen to believe this guy. Sounds credible to me. When tptb can train even the conspiracy gurus to automatically dismiss information that happens to become known via a specific source, its to their advantage. I don't deny that Sorcha has been associated with some obvious and outlandish fakes, but I don't discount the possibility that SOME things might have some morsel of the truth involved.

So vimanas never existed? What's with all the ancient documents describing their use?

The problem with Sorcha Faal is that she/he ,or whatever it is, is an expert at taking a small kernel of truth and wrapping it up in a huge lie.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So

5,000 Year Old Vimana Flying Machine Discovered In Afghanistan,

got moved or is from the same dis informational services that dig up old lies.

The Debunking Ancient Aliens Theory video got this flying machine sourced
in the 1950s which by then the Tesla flying machine needed as much counter
dis information as possible.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Yeah I know, and in a fair world a world site, that is a forum for information, even if privately owned, would be responsible to people and sued. That's how furious I am over things.

Lots of goodies in the middle east, bet this wasnt a hoax. Even when someone comes forward and claims they did it, its just a cover often. Haven't read this one. But I tend to believe the hoaxes, because the truth is that and so much more, so might as well run with it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
5000 year old flying machines. We had a whole cycle of solar fight, previous to the SUMAR escapade, of slavery. And lots of wonderful things wriiten in the Veda's, duplicated too, and the thing flew, not to mention other finds duplicated. They had toilets, running water, and underground plumbing, long time ago.

Why would anyone believe something like this is a hoax. This is coast to coast. IT's NOT LIKELY TO BE ONE.

Why are good conspiracy threads put in the hoax bin?

new topics

top topics

join