It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret 5000 Year Old Flying ‘Vimāna’ Machine Discovery with Steve Quayle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a “Vimāna” entrapped in a “Time Well”
that has already caused the “disappearance” of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years.

Man what a find that would be if it is true!

www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

When someone is selling a book.
It's fake.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
As awesome as that would be.. I'm not buying it .. I do find the Vimana stories fascinating but I don't believe it's anything more than a myth.

The Vaimānika Shāstra ( वैमानिक शास्त्र, lit. "shastra on the topic of Vimanas"; sometimes also rendered Vimanika, Vymanika) is an early 20th century Sanskrit text on aeronautics obtained by psychic channeling and automatic writing. It makes the claim that the vimānas mentioned in ancient Sanskrit epics were advanced aerodynamic flying vehicles, similar to a rocket.

A study by aeronautical and mechanical engineering at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 1974 concluded that the aircraft described in the text were "poor concoctions" and that the author showed a complete lack of understanding of aeronautics. The study also states "The Rukma Vimana was the only one which made sense. It had long vertical ducts with fans on the top to suck air from the top and send it down the ducts, generating a lift in the process."

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is a HOAX.

...and this isn't recent. It's from last year...it's just being rehashed by less than credible media sources.

Here's the thread from last year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I am with you on that one...look at Combus..not sure of spelling, but this was the guy predicting doom...go to his web site to buy survival stuff!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Steve Quayle

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
This is a HOAX.

...and this isn't recent. It's from last year...it's just being rehashed by less than credible media sources.

I have to agree there, besides the link video pays little more than lip service to Vimàma in general, and the rest is about disclosure elitism, and whe've heard all that before. BTW, the video must have been aired in early March, Angela Merkel visited in the second week of March. I have to say though that coast to coast would likely drop something like this if an already known hoax. Maybe there is a story there somewhere, but about what???

It seems the original story is from late 2010, when there previous visits by the politicians, including Angela Merkel. So perhaps even the coast to coast talk is from 2010. It's Sorcha Faal.
edit on 2-10-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
This is a HOAX.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join