Images of Mars cities/glyphs/liquids & more are these real and if so who built them?

page: 3
9
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


well I was told they were originals I will research your data as well maybe better hide ware
take care my aeronautics friend




posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Phage
 


well I was told they were originals I will research your data as well maybe better hide ware
take care my aeronautics friend


Also the crater image is not that high a resolution 40 mtrs/pixel



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
aupceed



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here is a nice b&w shot of the crater were is the city



edit on 4-10-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


I can see where you get moon from there JohnPhoenix interesting
From what I see they look like astrological symbols Capricorn Taurus or Leo seen below in link.



In the reposted original images by other members who claimed the images were not present on the original images you can see scratched out or rubbed out effects in the areas I have highlighted as well as see the MARS city in the original image hide. JohnPhoenix thnaks for dropping thru and sharing some interesitng input. If it did say moon do you think there is a message there?
edit on 10/4/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)


Holy Crap. Leo and Capricorn are spot on.. no doubt.. exact matches. Well done. Since I think your is better I'll ask you the same - do you think there is a message in this? If these really were visible on the original images then where did ancient man get these symbols from?



posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
MARS craft?

No.


It took me some time, but I finally found the old thread (Unknown objects from mars) that featured this image, so I was able to get the location of the "UFO" (40º 00' 51.22" N, 174º 07' 28.79" E).

As you can see in the photo below, it's not an UFO (at most it would an UGO, an Unidentified Grounded Object), just some ground features.

(click for full size)





A different (better, although not higher resolution) photo showing that area.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

I will talk about the other photos tomorrow.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Phage
 


well I was told they were originals I will research your data as well maybe better hide ware
take care my aeronautics friend


You really should not believe everything you read on ATS!
The picture we got is still a 'original' in terms of if coming from a Space agency ( not that i remember if those pictures come from an American or European probe/satellite ) but as Phage pointed it is has already been manipulated by them to gain a certain perspective/effect on top of however the image was originally compiled from the data sent back.

As Mark Twain said one should first get your facts straight before you should start distorting them!

Thank you Phage.


Stellar



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

You really should not believe everything you read on ATS!



Detected
as well as how the new original re post was altered with modern software and even rotated to hide the area I had highlighted in your original.


Originally posted by StellarX
The picture we got is still a 'original' in terms of if coming from a Space agency ( not that i remember if those pictures come from an American or European probe/satellite ) but as Phage pointed it is has already been manipulated by them to gain a certain perspective/effect on top of however the image was originally compiled from the data sent back.

As Mark Twain said one should first get your facts straight before you should start distorting them!

Thank you Phage.


Stellar


Yes thanks N.A. lol umm Phage
I understand

StellarX much appreciates your help and LIGHT on the subject.
edit on 10/5/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I just find it amazing (and a bit frustrating) that you, nor I, will most likely NEVER go up to the moon or Mars to just snoop around.

I stand by my theory that I've stated before which is, that after hundreds of millions of years that Mars has basically been uninhabitable, isn't it a possibility that all evidence of life has simply been destroyed by time, or simply been covered up by so much dust/sand that it's not simple to view through low or hi-res images?

I dream of a day where a private company with funds from billionaires with a shared curiosity, set out to send probes or people to Mars or even the moon to simply explore and send back real-time unaltered photos/video. Maybe then we could finally rest assured that there is NOTHING up there, or actually something remarkable.

That's just me though.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
I just find it amazing (and a bit frustrating) that you, nor I, will most likely NEVER go up to the moon or Mars to just snoop around.

Something I picked up from ATS : always consider the water in the glass is being poured not half empty or half full
So you never know SpaceCowboy78.

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
I stand by my theory that I've stated before which is, that after hundreds of millions of years that Mars has basically been uninhabitable, isn't it a possibility that all evidence of life has simply been destroyed by time, or simply been covered up by so much dust/sand that it's not simple to view through low or hi-res images?

That very well may be a factor(s)


Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
I dream of a day where a private company with funds from billionaires with a shared curiosity, set out to send probes or people to Mars or even the moon to simply explore and send back real-time unaltered photos/video. Maybe then we could finally rest assured that there is NOTHING up there, or actually something remarkable.

That's just me though.

That is a beautiful thought but there may ba alternatives that you cannot see just yet
thanks for taking time to view the thread and add some good input


NAMASTE*******



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008
 



I suspect that if there is ruins or other indications of intelligence at work it is somewhere under the smudge tampering? I do agree that one should not arrive at beliefs about intelligence at work on Mars based on images but for me at least they do tie in nicely with how the planetary&science data have been hopelessly distorted to create the old consensus view that there isn't now and probably never was any life on Mars. If you are interested in the scientific data about potential life on Mars ( either then or now) i do suggest that you look up some older threads on ATS dealing viking biological experiments as well as all the data concerning organic compounds&gases so far found in the martian soil&(biosphere, as i believe anyways) atmosphere.

Thanks for reading!

Stellar



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
MARS fluids?

I don't think so, as it's near the south pole (77.62°S) and instead of lakes they are mesas.

If you go to that image's page (here) you can download the raw data in PDS .IMQ format, readable by the free NASA View program. The raw image appears in a different position, as you can see below.



That page also says what was the Sun's position at the time (the "Sun azimuth" value), and it shows an angle of 46.82°. In a raw image that means that the Sun was in a position that was 46.82° clockwise from a line from the centre of the image to its right edge, the arrow below shows the direction from where the light was coming from.



With the light coming from that direction, those can not be lakes, they can only be mesas.

It's interesting to see that they inverted the colours, supposedly to make the "lakes" look more like lakes, but at the same time turning the shadows into highlight and vice-versa, inverting the 3D clues given by the light.

You can see in all versions that the "lake's" surface is not completely flat, as the L shaped one has some "texture".


Another unknown image. I will try to find it, but I have my doubts, as I don't remember seeing this one.


At the time the photo was taken it was not a fluid, as we can see it's ice, but the scientists say that is water ice.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX
 


Strange. I ran across an old article about the The Viking Biology Experiment only yesterday when searching for something else and now its mentioned on this thread. here it is:

Life on Mars - The Viking Biology Experiment

www.msss.com...

interesting read.
edit on 5-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP
 


Thanks ArMap for the advanced clarifications on the visual data. Its understood what goes on but as long as at least some of the light reaches some and gives them something more to consider cosmic wise then the spark was worth the energy it took to generate it. In time when its wanted to be shared it shall be 1 can imagine if possible.

Off topic Do you think some members have multiple sign in the potential space aeronautics types who work to keep data out of the LIGHT for many to see? I ask because some members interwebs energy signatures are similar dont know if from same groups or just same members who are allowed multiple accounts for what ever reason.
edit on 10/5/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Thanks ArMap for the advanced clarifications on the visual data.

Even if the data we have access to is not the whole data (highly likely), I think we should always try to find and use all of the data we can. Many of the photos presented as being of an unnatural or against the mainstream science are altered by those that present it as such or they do not show all the data, probably to prove their point or even to move people in the direction they want.

To me, clarification of anything is one of the more important things we can do.



Off topic Do you think some members have multiple sign in the potential space aeronautics types who work to keep data out of the LIGHT for many to see?

It's possible.


I ask because some members interwebs energy signatures are similar dont know if from same groups or just same members who are allowed multiple accounts for what ever reason.

Or they just have the same opinion.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

It was easier than I thought.


This is another case in which the photo is presented in a way to force the interpretation they want us to have, in this case that what we see is a lake. But if we look at a larger view (the original photo, photo SP2-42203, is much bigger than that) we can see that the "lake" is on the higher ground, that slope we see goes down from the "lake" to some canyon-like area.

I don't know why they mirrored the image.

(click for full size)

We can even see that the flat area that was presented as a lake continues on the other side of that canyon-like area.

There's a newer, high resolution photo of that area, photo ESP_019895_2045.



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

To me, clarification of anything is one of the more important things we can do.



I agree for it lays the foundation on which many are guided by. With an ok here ok there a no there ok there no no here you get how I saying that to present debunk challenge or verify guides us from the base or foundation of interest in these Conspiracy theories.. You always were one of the ATS members since I started who maintained that clarify / challenge debunk type persona which I respect because you share and dont try to bash even if disagreed with which helps to guide. With that keep up the good work



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


love the thread and the replies it has generated.

the possibility that life existed there before the
collapse of the magnetosphere has always intrigued me since childhood.
a problematic issue i return to on a regular basis
is the gravity one. i think it is little more than a
third of erde and pondering the difficulties this would
present to the idea if we were connected to mars in some
way, perhaps our form was different to what it is now.

consider moving to and existing in an area where ones body
weight has more than doubled including the stresses imposed on the skeletal
frame and cartilage. likewise, for someone to travel to mars
and exist for a lengthy duration will imo require mucho
gym equipment and a centrifuge.

do-able but long term? would this be classed as evolution,devolution or mutation?

best wishes fakedirt



posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There is a HUGE thread about the big mars city, by Mikesingh...

CLICK for BIG interesting Thread!




posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

consider moving to and existing in an area where ones body
weight has more than doubled including the stresses imposed on the skeletal
frame and cartilage. likewise, for someone to travel to mars
and exist for a lengthy duration will imo require mucho
gym equipment and a centrifuge.

do-able but long term? would this be classed as evolution,devolution or mutation?

best wishes fakedirt


HMM it depends on how much the body is capable of interacting with the new realm so I would call it evolution still, good point though. Worst case some develop avatars and remain on board until the sphere is capable of sustaining similar native like characteristic of the original home.. Thanks for taking time to add more input fakedirt.





top topics
 
9
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum