Images of Mars cities/glyphs/liquids & more are these real and if so who built them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Good raw image of sand dunes in ravines and around rocks etc. created by the Martian winds. They are not uniform , break at odd lengths and never end nor start from an entrance or an exit to a martian subway station just like the sand dunes do on Earth.

The trees are all in the Polar North of Mars and are always black. This is basaltic sand and there is even raw images of spumes of this sand and carbon dioxide erupting in the polar region.

Why do the so called trees only grow in the Northern Polar region only and why are they always black?

Why do the trees flow "down" from dunes and hills?

Answered above.

If Mars is thriving underground with glass tubes above ground to transport them then why don't we see them in the tubes and why don't they come out to investigate our rovers?

Its not possible at this time to spray a liquid on Mars.
edit on 3-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
I think of all the images on this post and I appreciate all of them. I think the ribbed tube over the other one is incredible and to me shows that they could be transportation tubes coming in and out of the earth. I think they could indeed be cities underneath the surface of mars, as crazy as it may sound. That ribbed tube stretches over the one below it which you don't see done by nature. The comment that about the the possible metal - light refraction is a good one. It was posted further down,

Yes I too noticed the un natural formation of those tubes or what ever they are & still the little shining/reflecting thing that appeared to be inside the tubes catches my interest could it be seen in the same location now 1 wonders thetiler?

Methane has been detected underneath the surface in many parts. And the fact that more images have not come out with the accuracy of the INCREDIBLE tubes shown in your prime example is something that is so mysterious about what Malin (msss.com).

I cannot wait to see them in real detail, for now 1 can only astral or imagine them and their size not to mention what material they could be made of. I understand its a global security issue as far as releasing some sensitive images from MARS but it would be nice to get a bit more from time to time 1 would think it would help encourage the minds of EA*RTH to take a broader look at life outside the planet.

I think the picture that displays actual CURRENT civilization evidence, is the biological sprayer.

WOW! those are........... amazing! I highlighted the spray area for others to see better, nice. This is a first for me and thanks for posting it here
Trying to dodge the Pareidolia effects but that does look like a growth of some kind where the fluid is falling into. thetiler this is some very cool visual data much appreciated. Helps the CT mind as we tend to challenge ourselves and question brain capacity ability awareness.

Some of those images you have provided are so important in the cause of truth about mars. And one of these days Malin, Nasa or JPL etc will come out with the truth about those incredible images.. Earth shaking really in the importance that lead to the fact that we truly have neighbors and a civilization that is more than likely living underground under the surface of mars.

There is so much evidence to substantiate it.

And in time thetiler 1 keeps hope that the planet of EA*RTH and its inhabitants will be ready consciously and mentally as to welcome the neighbors that have always been there. Thanks again thetiler for adding some visual data and input to the thread.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 10/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
better city and glyph images: Thanks to ATS member mikesingh

edit on 10/2/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

WOWSER
That first picture you posted is amazing I have never seen that one before, does anyone have any thoughts on this? Also the monolith of Phobos is intriguing, how did this structure come about? I have no doubt intelligent life exists elsewhere in our universe, whether or not it exists/existed on Mars is another story.
I do however find it convenient that the Mars Rover is scowering the red planet in the months leading up to the infamous date 21st December 2012. Rumours have been circulating for decades regarding the meaning of this date with an apparent BIG change on the cards. In my opinion the Rover will detect something on Mars (If it hasn't already) which will change the way we look at life.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles
WOWSER
That first picture you posted is amazing I have never seen that one before, does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I am happy you enjoyed checking it out
Another member may be checking in on it me as well for the origin I will repost to this thread if its found..

Originally posted by Mickles
I have no doubt intelligent life exists elsewhere in our universe, whether or not it exists/existed on Mars is another story.

To 1 having that type of mind state or conscious outlook encourages an aware mind for most still today will not even acknowledge the slight possibility of intelligent life outside EA*RTH space. Which kind of keeps their minds in the dark at times.

Thanks for taking time to view the thread and for adding some input Mickles. I too am keeping in mind the year and if a possible relation to MARS influence is going to have a EA*RTH effect, good point.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ah yes, I see what you mean. Still think someone hoaxed them.
You say the glyphs are rubbed out but if you look at a high res picture of Sydonia you will see it is surface texture. In my example (the red box thingy) you see no evidence of brushing or do you suggest they altered the glyphs to natural formations (craters)?

Btw, don't get me wrong, I love Mars/Moon/etc. anomalies.
edit on 3-10-2012 by warlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Monolith picture is a jaw dropper...of course there are the great 'explainers'...however this one makes me wonder whether 2001: a space Odyssey, should be renamed to an unnamed year!

Thanks

∞LOVE∞

mayallsoulsbefree∞

forthehighestgoodofeveryoneeverywhere∞

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

awake1234 Thanks for stopping in
the monolith there 1 sometimes wonders if there is something more attached to it below the martian surface somewhat like a transmit tower or exhaust of some kind. In time the hope is that many of the questions about MARS will be answered, guess we got to wait till all that interplanetary interactions paper work is completed

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Hmmm, that image of the script or writing is no longer available according to this website.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

Went through the Mars Express image gallery and cannot locate it. Will search other sources and any coordinates would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

It may be a bit sensitive.
I had some of the images I posted here saved and somehow the location where they were saved would not let me open the images in normal fashion those were the possible MARS city pics. Maybe after things are brought up and shared and not debunked well enough over time they are wiped away and forgotten like ELENIN
it would of been cool checking out the pics of ELENIN supposedly deteriorating ect. dcmb1409 thanks for trying to find it I think there is some data at bottom of image but that may no longer be working.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Well I KNOW who built these!!!!!!

Mikesingh through the use of poor quality images which are then over processed

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Best you take a look at the 'original' ( not that it is but it's the best we can get from them) and decide for yourself who fiddled with the images first.

esamultimedia.esa.int...

You guys do not know it but i am keeping a list and one day ( i plan on being around a good half century or more yet) in the future i will post the list and then 'everyone' will be surprised that you guys once denied that the " earth is round and the sky appears blue" , right? Whether mars was previously largely populated we can only speculate about but what we can say is that at some point in the not too distant past Mars were subjected to a very violent episode that resulted in one hemisphere having a crust up to 20 km thick while the other one had only the original 1km.... If that can not bury a civilization or the traces of it i do not know what short of planets exploding will. Either way you can read up on these theories over at metaresearch.

Stellar
edit on 4-10-2012 by StellarX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Good raw image of sand dunes in ravines and around rocks etc. created by the Martian winds. They are not uniform , break at odd lengths and never end nor start from an entrance or an exit to a martian subway station just like the sand dunes do on Earth.

The trees are all in the Polar North of Mars and are always black. This is basaltic sand and there is even raw images of spumes of this sand and carbon dioxide erupting in the polar region.

Why do the so called trees only grow in the Northern Polar region only and why are they always black?

Why do the trees flow "down" from dunes and hills?

Answered above.

If Mars is thriving underground with glass tubes above ground to transport them then why don't we see them in the tubes and why don't they come out to investigate our rovers?

Its not possible at this time to spray a liquid on Mars.
edit on 3-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

"created by the Martian winds" NOT !

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Thanks for the image update StellarX. I have placed the original image you posted of the MARS city data with the processed photos below.. These images below show the original area in question and the potential 'hide' software mark down.

first arrow on far left over original image of area seen in image 1
second arrow on right over original image of area seen in image 2

enlarged original image

image 1

image 2

StellarX thanks again.
edit on 10/4/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

"created by the Martian winds" NOT !

Thats your response from actual research?

He are a couple of sites that explain wind made dune formation on the Martian surface.

airandspace.si.edu...

Section 2. Wind Streaks (slides 6–9 Wind streaks are perhaps the most striking and widespread aeolian feature on Mars. Some have been observed to undergo changes in short amounts of time, indicating that the aeolian erosion and/or deposition that formed them is presently active.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Dramatic Wind Action Detailed On Mars

www.sciencedaily.com...

No scientific site claims there are glass tunnels on Mars. Richard Hoagland is not science.
edit on 4-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

[color=cyan]

I would like to thank all who contributed to the thread and even presented extra visual data for the EA*RTH conscious minds to process. To 1 MARS seems to of been a planet full of life but something may have happened that caused issues there natural/cosmic or artificial. Either way the feelings I get from MARS are associated with recovery some how. It would be very cool one day if truth can be shared with many but until that time we all must do personal research to find what is subjective truth to the life and death phases within existence. And maybe as we look eventually the collectives can better compile the data and we will then present ourselves with best information found.
NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That glyph picture almost certainly spells the word Moon. Got a fancy script like M and N between the two o's.

Thats Crazy.. I know that there is a tendency to see what we want to see or things we think we recognize but that so jumps out at me clear as day.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I can see where you get moon from there JohnPhoenix interesting
From what I see they look like astrological symbols Capricorn Taurus or Leo seen below in link.

In the reposted original images by other members who claimed the images were not present on the original images you can see scratched out or rubbed out effects in the areas I have highlighted as well as see the MARS city in the original image hide. JohnPhoenix thnaks for dropping thru and sharing some interesitng input. If it did say moon do you think there is a message there?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yes and mike was on here claiming towers on the Moon and low and behold they were shadows because he was looking at the image the wrong way round
to his credit he did admit his mistake but like many others on here he had a habit of using old low quality images and over processing them!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Yes and mike was on here claiming towers on the Moon and low and behold they were shadows because he was looking at the image the wrong way round
to his credit he did admit his mistake but like many others on here he had a habit of using old low quality images and over processing them!

but look at the original and how I highlighted them?

first arrow on far left over original image of area seen in image 1
second arrow on right over original image of area seen in image 2

enlarged original image

image 1

image 2

Are these pixels just organized in uniform manner in original image? Are you saying the originals are overprocessed

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The "original" you are using is not an original. It is a "perspective view", modified to obtain a 3D effect.
esamultimedia.esa.int...

You can get real originals here:
www.esa.int...
edit on 10/4/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join