It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images of Mars cities/glyphs/liquids & more are these real and if so who built them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
ATS I have seen many interesting photos / images of Mars. Some of fluids-trees and even of little miniature martians being trampled by past rovers. So ATS I wanted to compile some of my favs. here with hope that some can debunk them or not or atleast clarify what we are looking at.. If you have any other cool Mars pics that you may feel would add to the thread content please post them. This if it goes well will allow for a Mars image compilation from ATS members that can be easily found and more recent. With that here are some images that have just made 1 think when viewing them. Thanks to any who can provide some more interesting images/pics.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 10/2/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
MARS craft?

MARS fluids?

MARS glyphs? Center page like Capricorn and Leo star symbols?

Original Mars glyphs photo with data at bottom left?

HIGHLIGHTED INSIDE SQUARES THE TEXT IS SAID TO BE FAKE BUT WHY IS IT RUBBED OUT?

MARS City?

HARD TO SCALE FOR SOME REASON?

Mars transparent tubing / tunnels usage not known or clear maybe for fluid or material transport of some kind?

Monolith of Phobos
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bce29dcd758.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would really like to know what this is on Mars surface?

If anyone can please feel free to copy pic data of interest and discuss if its a fake or real. I highlighted the image with the glyphs because you can see part of the glyph is marked out in other images

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
better city and glyph images: Thanks to ATS member mikesingh

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The glass worm or tunnels on Mars explained:

The Convex/Concave Con

www.badastronomy.com...

Raw image of Hale crater of the central peak. The color manipulated image shows what appears to be geometry that looks like intelligent design and buts up all around the central peak. So where are they in a raw image. click to enlarge.

hirise-pds.lpl.arizona.edu...

Another raw image of Hale crater

www.msss.com...

Trees on Mars:

The Martian "trees" are actually dark basaltic sand pushed to the surface of sand dunes by sun-heated solid carbon dioxide ice, or dry ice, sublimating directly into vapor, explained Candy Hansen, a member of NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) team at the University of Arizona. www.space.com...

Here's a color raw image you've shown that is manipulated trees and a lake image. Its carbon dioxide and basaltic sand.

click to enlarge.

Most of the claims are from notorious fringe web sites and authors like Richard Hoagland.

edit on 2-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

dcmb1409 I appreciate the time you took to clarify the data. The tunnels though I didnt see an explanation for the light within or reflection within but the convex concave con input does help to better adjust the EA*RTH eyes to try to see the overall structure. Its the features like the white reflecting thing inside that kind of make it seem more tunnelish but you have presented good points for the mind to process.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Can anyone explain the crafts?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow, thanks. lol I sat through about half of the HIRISE gallery the other night due to another thread and saw many off these claims in raw images. I think this is from page 37 (didn't want to go back to page 1 and lose my spot) of over 25,000 images.

hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What if people actually lived on Mars at one point in time? A LONGGGGGG time ago??

What if that was our first home and we destroyed it, so a man and a woman (Adam and Eve) were brought to Earth to start civilization all over again here?

O........Once again you get my mind wondering.......

God created us all whether we have been here for 10,000 years or a hundred gazillion years from different planets.....So this does not go against any of my beliefs, just something that popped into my mind while reading YET another interesting thread from my buddy O......

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

What if people actually lived on Mars at one point in time? A LONGGGGGG time ago??

To be honest I really think there was a intelligent species there. And still may be just underground now those that didnt leave during an exodus.

What if that was our first home and we destroyed it, so a man and a woman (Adam and Eve) were brought to Earth to start civilization all over again here?

That sounds like something I remember reading in regards to the ARC being a space craft carrying genetic fauna and flora data to EA*RTH Chrisfishenstein good call

O........Once again you get my mind wondering.......

hey
got to stir up the conscious to allow room for extra thinking in such a busy world my friend.

God created us all whether we have been here for 10,000 years or a hundred gazillion years from different planets.....So this does not go against any of my beliefs, just something that popped into my mind while reading YET another interesting thread from my buddy O......

I agree my Ole friend God created us all indeed and it should not destabilize you or any others faith if it comes out that yes there are other intelligent beings co-existing with humanity outside EA*RTH or in, very good and important point there made. Thanks for taking time to view the thread and add some input on the potential genetics of this sphere in time maybe they who seed planets shall return to check up on many.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Are these the mineral deposit as well dcmb1409? thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Here is what a progressive zoom of the area shows
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b39be846bf2e1182.jpg[/atsimg]

Reverse "drainage" patterns formed by sublimating carbon dioxide ice.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 10/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks phage for answering back

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
MARS craft?

With no references is difficult to find where on Mars is that image, but I'm sure there's a better version than that invisible, hypothetical UFO.

I will look for the other photos to see if I can get better versions, but I can tell you right now that I don't see any liquid or anything artificial on those images, except for the glyphs, that were added to an ESA photo.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Those glyphs are nowhere to be found in a hi res version of Cydonia:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The most left circle, in the first picture, is "The Face on Mars"

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I will appreciat that ArMap if you can locate the original pic. at the bottom of the pic there is info but its not good enough to be seen though. thanks for taking time to check out the thread and add some input.

Originally posted by warlok
Those glyphs are nowhere to be found in a hi res version of Cydonia:

[color=cyan] HIGHLIGHTED INSIDE SQUARES THE TEXT IS SAID TO BE FAKE BUT WHY IS IT RUBBED OUT? If you look at the photo I reposted you can see the original glyphs are indeed still present but rubbed away somewhat. I think its due to it being old "hide" software that edited the image... Take a closer look at the fork like glyph near the end of my second post 8th pic I highlighted it, I re posted it below do you not see it warlock?

edit on 10/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Yes, I see what you mean but the glyphs are not in that location, they are a little higher up in the picture

In the original picture they are in the large red box, they used the two circles in the small box to create the glyphs. Use the face and the two craters in the large box as reference. The manipulated the H. out of the picture showing the glyphs, even the face isn't recognizable anymore.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think of all the images on this post and I appreciate all of them. I think the ribbed tube over the other one is incredible and to me shows that they could be transportation tubes coming in and out of the earth. I think they could indeed be cities underneath the surface of mars, as crazy as it may sound. That ribbed tube stretches over the one below it which you don't see done by nature. The comment that about the the possible metal - light refraction is a good one. It was posted further down,

Methane has been detected underneath the surface in many parts. And the fact that more images have not come out with the accuracy of the INCREDIBLE tubes shown in your prime example is something that is so mysterious about what Malin (msss.com).

I think the picture that displays actual CURRENT civilization evidence, is the biological sprayer.
www.msss.com...

You have to click the long thin image - strip and look for the sprayer, there are two nozzles in the ACT of spraying.a liquid on the side of a crater. Which seems to be some type of growth.

Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics, like the tree (some type of growth ) top image as well

Some of those images you have provided are so important in the cause of truth about mars. And one of these days Malin, Nasa or JPL etc will come out with the truth about those incredible images.. Earth shaking really in the importance that lead to the fact that we truly have neighbors and a civilization that is more than likely living underground under the surface of mars.

There is so much evidence to substantiate it.

I think 1964 is a key years of ufo-mars sightings.

And that Donald Shrum, Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora 1964 testimonies could very well be true indications of mars - earth interaction. And of course Ernest Normans telepathic communication with martians.

Sure there is going to be growing pains because of these things, but most people do not realize the power of ufo's being able to cloak themselves. To be able to enter in our atmosphere and not being able to be detected.

edit on 3-10-2012 by thetiler because: spelling and additional thought

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by warlok

Yes, I see what you mean but the glyphs are not in that location, they are a little higher up in the picture

In the original picture they are in the large red box, they used the two circles in the small box to create the glyphs. Use the face and the two craters in the large box as reference. The manipulated the H. out of the picture showing the glyphs, even the face isn't recognizable anymore.

There are 2 sets of glyphs in discussion I highlighted them and underlined the astronomical Leo and Capricorn and possible Taurus details as well as the face on the surface in pic below. The fork is seen in the same exact location just like in my 8th pic second comment from top image where I tried to copy the fork?

edit on 10/3/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join