posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
Most religious people are hypocrites to some extent. If a Christian person doesn't agree with anything on this list, then they are in fact a
hypocrite, and aren't properly following god's word.
The bible says the following people should be killed:
- Homosexuals (Lev.20:13, Rom.1:26-32)
- Adulterers (Lev.20:10, Deul.22:22)
- Disobedient children (Deut.21:20-21)
- Women who are not virgins on their wedding night (Deut.22:13-21)
- Those accused of wickedness by at least two people (Deut.17:2-7)
- Anyone who works on the Sabbath (Exod.35:2-3, Num.15:32-6)
(Not even to kindle a fire. And there is no exception for life saving jobs like paramedics, firemen, or doctors.)
What does the bible tell us about women?
- It is 'shameful' for women to speak in church (1Cor.14:34-5)
- A man must OK his wife's words if they are to have force (Num.30:8)
- Lot saves the messengers from the men of Sodom by offring up his virgin daughters to "Do to them as you please." (Gen.19:8)
- "Kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Moses - Num.31:17-8)
What does the bible say about slavery?
- God supports slavery (Lev.25:44-6, Exod.21:2-8, Eph.6:5, Col.3:22)
- Instructions on how to sell your daughter as a slave (Exod.21:7-8)
- Guidance on when to give your slaves 'severe' or 'light' beatings (Luke.12:42-8)
- It is acceptable to beat slaves only if they don't die within two days (Exod.21:20-1)
- How to mark your slave: Drive an awl through its ear (Deut.15:17)
What does the bible say about marriage?
- It's best if all people remain unmarried. Marriage is a lesser-of-two evils compromise for Christians too weak to resist their sexual urges,
"For it is better to marry than to burn." (Paul - 1Cor.7:1-2, 8-9, 25-6, 38)
- The rapist of an unwed woman must buy her and make her his wife (Deut.22:28-9)
(Apparently this is a FAR more "holy" union than a genuine, loving same-sex relationship...)
What does the bible say about justice?
- If a man suspects his wife of cheating he can serve her a cursed drink; if she becomes deformed, then that proves her guilt (Num.5:12-31)
- 42 children killed by bears for making fun of a prophet's baldness (2King.2:23-4)
- It is okay to beat your children with a rod - it won't kill them (Prov.23:13-4)
- God commits, orders, or endorses every form of atrocity known to man (Pretty much pick a page of the Old Testament at random and you'll find
Do the Old Testament laws still apply?
- Every "jot" and "tittle" (Christ - Matt.5:17-9)
You think Jesus was a good role model?
- Christ tells us that we must "hate" our entire family, and even our own life, if we want to be one of his disciples (Luke.14:26)
- Those who abandon their families will be rewarded (Matt.19:29)
- "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother... and a man's foes shall be they of his own
household." (Christ - Matt.10:35-6)
- "I came not to send peace, but a sword" (Christ - Matt.10:34)
- Refused to help a girl because she was a "dog" gentile (Matt.15:22-8)
Of course there are several good passages in the bible, the ones that are carefully selected by your minister or priest for Sunday readings. Do you
honestly think they would read these ones out in church? lol. Put it this way, if you find a cupcake resting on top of a big pile of sh*t, do you eat