It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got visited by an Angel & What the heck !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hey there guys and gals

Attention

I am not religious and I do not go to church nor go into the whole mass excitement of believing in God etc. So please bear in mind this is coming from a none religious man and it is why I am confused as hell as to why it occurred.

Back to the original point.

I shut off just passed into deep sleep roughly around 9pm or 10pm the instant my head hit the pillow and no this was not after some sort of celebration or puking

I awoke sitting on a swing set it was a play ground and I like swings who doesn't

Anyway..... this is when something odd happened a woman came and sat on the swing next to me. She was dressed in a white dress it was very bright white too bright to be grasped almost glowing like white. Her height was roughly the height of 2 average women in height. So..... as I sat there I was really confused as to who she was and as to why she was here. It was one of those experiences that you know things are not as what they are meant to be.

It's as if my mind was screaming
Intruder Alert

Ok so after some what giving her strange looks as to what she doing in my dream. She stood up, smiled and then said something odd "24 seals have been broken and 25 still remain". After she said that and left I woke up feeling really tired with a combination of being physically drained. Yet... the clock was at 11:11 am so basically 12-13 hours of sleep and still I woke up so drained as if I had no sleep at all.

After this odd occurrence I went to find my friend he is religious and he referred to something and I quote:

Joseph (Matthew 1:18-25)

Which I later looked up and it spoke about a man being visited by Angels in his dreams.

But.... here is the thing why would Angels give me a message if I am not religious !?!?!

Also.. 25 remain to what ?!?!

Please leave your interesting comments below and I hope you can shed some light on what is going on here.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You do not have to be religious to get visited in or out of a dream. Maybe the 49 seals is something you read, once and the woman was something from a movie.

Or Maybe it was exactly what you think it was.
From your name i assume you are what you say you are, so have you spoken to your Master about this before posting?

i would be a little miffed at my apprenti if they had not.

I will say this over the last many months i have heard the occasional Trumpets and other sounds in the morning.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777

You do not have to be religious to get visited in or out of a dream. Maybe the 49 seals is something you read, once and the woman was something from a movie.

Or Maybe it was exactly what you think it was.
From your name i assume you are what you say you are, so have you spoken to your Master about this before posting?

i would be a little miffed at my apprenti if they had not.

I will say this over the last many months i have heard the occasional Trumpets and other sounds in the morning.

I just picked this name cause it was funky when I was younger

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
unless i just time travelled
id swear this exact post was on here a week or so ago
ill use search to try and find it

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsnotme
unless i just time travelled
id swear this exact post was on here a week or so ago
ill use search to try and find it

Time travel/time jumps are possible

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
nevermind
search isnt very helpfull
edit on 2-10-2012 by itsnotme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Could it be that your angel is showing you something about America TMA?

We have 50 States here and each State has a Seal as shown here - Seals of the U.S. states

We have the lower 48 and then Alaska attached to Canada and of course Hawaii is in the South Pacific both not attached to the mainland and District of Columbia ( Washington, D.C) well, they consider themselves above we commoners anyway.

24 broken could be that 24 States have sold us out already and just waiting for the other 25 to fall in line eventually with the (NWO) plans, not only for the US but the world. Just my 0.02 cents.

I hope you figure it out. Mighty interesting.

S&F ....If the Good Lord wants to get your attention, HE will.

edit on 2-10-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No such thing as a female angel, theyre all males. Theyre messengers but they fulfill another function, warriors for the Master of Legions Yahweh.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I had an angel or light being of some kind visit me when I was a teenager, I made a thread on it here:
Being of Light/Angelic warning

It happens

Mine was male though, and was a bit taller than me.
Read through the thread, might answer some questions, although I still to this day have not experienced that again,
and do not know for sure what it was other than something "divine" for lack of a better term.

But I hear ya, when it happens, and you KNOW it just shouldn't be happening, it is very upsetting to the senses. I imagine it is kind of like someone who feels they have been abducted, things like that just are not supposed to happen. Make sure you write down as much as you can remember in case there are more communications.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
First- it was a dream. Please keep in mind that most dreams have no special meaning. It's perfectly alright to ignore them.

Second- if you're speaking of angels in the Judeo-Christian sense, then the angel would always guide and instruct you to turn to Christ. In fact, this is the way for one to know if he or she has encountered an angel. Ask them to glorify and praise the Holy Trinity.

In my faith (Orthodox Christianity) we take our idea of angels from pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite- who was influenced by passages in the NT and Jewish Mysticism. Originally, there were ten ranks/choirs of angels before the fall. Now, there are nine. We usually refer to angels as the bodiless Powers of Heaven as they are incorporeal- however- we do know that they can reveal themselves in a way that is visible to us.

First Hierarchy:
Seraphim- Described as six-winged and 'blazing' with love for God
Cherubim- Described as many-eyed and their name means 'outpouring of wisdom/enlightenment'
Thrones- Described as spinning-wheels seen by Ezekiel- at the foot of God's throne

Second Hierarchy:
Powers- Described in I Peter 3:22
Dominions- Described as guiding earthly authorities
Authorities/Virtues- Described as standing against the power of Satan

Third Hierarchy:
Principalities- Described as commanding lower angels and encouraging others to fulfill God's Will
Archangels- Described as messengers from God about God and salvation (numerous instances in scripture)
Angels- Described as always encouraging people to turn to God

Some Links:
stgeorgegreenville.org...
www.serfes.org...
www.antiochian.org...
orthodoxwiki.org...

ETA: I thought I saw two angels as a teenager. It was after I had been suffering a demonic presence/night terrors for a few months. That was like a menacing floating shadow of darkness. When I called on the name of the Lord for protection that darkness immediately dissipated and I was surrounded by two blue, glowing figures that lulled me back to sleep. I don't usually share this story- but there it is.
edit on 2-10-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

No such thing as a female angel, theyre all males. Theyre messengers but they fulfill another function, warriors for the Master of Legions Yahweh.

Why not female if there is a God is he not loving and caring that would mean he isn't sexist. I think some of religion is right and some is wrong. I just can not believe that all Angels must be male it is kinda silly to consider and hard to believe that there would be sexism.

edit on 2-10-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Because it is a magical button that allows you to

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Why not female if there is a God is he not loving and caring that would mean he isn't sexist. I think some of religion is right and some is wrong. I just can not believe that all Angels must be male it is kinda silly to consider and hard to believe that there would be sexism.

Because men are pretty simple.. just stick some appendages together and voila.. man. We women are by far more complex. Its not sexism.. it is meeting a quota.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Because men are pretty simple.. just stick some appendages together and voila.. man. We women are by far more complex. Its not sexism.. it is meeting a quota.

But..... I know for a fact women are a bit more dominant gender then men are. I mean they can have more control over their emotions & take more pain threshold then men can. The stuff women do far exceed men and yet many are treated as a lesser gender. I at times do not understand humanity and the judgement we give to one another.

Also I been wondering why Alpha & Omega does that not mean male & female ? If so could God be 2 parts of a whole like a loving mother and a protective father ? As if the whole Ying and Yang if we bring male & female genders into perspective.

I know I must be sounding cookie here but I started looking into things.

For example this little verse:

"Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image Genesis 1:26

What be happening here and why Us and Our that usually implies when there are several parties present. Thus contradictions to this whole there being only 1 present during moment of creation arise in this case.

edit on 2-10-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Because it is a magical button that allows you to

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Im not a xtian but the "Us" and plural thing is supposed to be the trinity.. triune God.. 3 in one. God the Father, son and holy ghost. I doubt the in our image or male and female means gods or that god is a hermaphrodite.
More likely it is referring to the xtian belief that humans were created after but superior to angels having free will and dominion and not just control over things. SOme thing that this refers to us having the spiritual side.. and not simply a creation like the angels.. which Im sure pisses them off.

Pretty well many interpretations of this passage alone.. google is your friend and you can sort it out on your own.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Im not a xtian but the "Us" and plural thing is supposed to be the trinity.. triune God.. 3 in one. God the Father, son and holy ghost. I doubt the in our image or male and female means gods or that god is a hermaphrodite.
More likely it is referring to the xtian belief that humans were created after but superior to angels having free will and dominion and not just control over things. SOme thing that this refers to us having the spiritual side.. and not simply a creation like the angels.. which Im sure pisses them off.

Pretty well many interpretations of this passage alone.. google is your friend and you can sort it out on your own.

What is this google you speak of ?

I'm just kidding will do a look up
thanks for the advice

I'm becoming curious more about things.

Warning

I am about to get my curiosity stick out and poke the bear with it make sure you are not close to the bear to avoid the chances of being mauled by its claws.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

More likely it is referring to the xtian belief that humans were created after but superior to angels having free will and dominion and not just control over things.

But.... if Angels have no free will would that mean they are like slaves almost that have to carry out commands of whoever that gives them the commands !?!?!?

Good golly this whole thing is a bit wacky, I actually feel sorry for the Angels if this is how it is

edit on 2-10-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
But angels did have free will at one point in time....Otherwise you xtians would not believe in Satan, As he was a angel.

I am trying to look for meanings in the numbers you have posted I will respond if I figure anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JValhalla
But angels did have free will at one point in time....Otherwise you xtians would not believe in Satan, As he was a angel.

I am trying to look for meanings in the numbers you have posted I will respond if I figure anything.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JValhalla

They still do have free will and reason. However, as most are in God's presence continually, they have no desire to sin.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Thank you for clearing that up. I did not know their free will was still endowed. I thought after Satan led his revolt God sort of "brain washed" the remain angels.
edit on 2-10-2012 by JValhalla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join