It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I altered my Passport (or viewer's perception of it) with my mind.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jooles

LOL. So far from the truth. As soon as I get my US passport in the mail, as I previously stated I lost mine, Ill show you both next to each other.
If I was going to construct a lie I would have no reason to complicate it. Furthermore, if I was gonna lie I would just reference a US passport as confusion can't be contributed to the passport being unfamiliar.

AVR may be French for April. It goes:
Birthdate in English / birthdate in some other language
Same for expiry
But if it is French for April then why te heck does it say 93 ?
April 93? ...er..

But the perception of ## changed all the same.
Ill post my UK passport tomorrow with details blurred. Ill show bday and pic and do a proof time pic as well. You can go to my YouTube channel which ill also post to confirm that I also have a US accent which is not impossible, but unlikely for someone who is solely British.

My dads British, my moms American and, I lived in London for 3 years. Ill post picks, but after that I won't attempt to defend myself against petty claims from kids that are unable to see past their own minor experiences.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Also. Dual citizenship is fine. I've showed both passports in airports, stores, everywhere. It is never an issue.
I flew out on a darn UK passport (US to Australia) and came in on a temporary US passport. It's not illegal. I used a UK passport as ID to get a US passport.
Ill be using a UK passport, US birth cert. and other documents for a Texas State ID.
Know your facts guys. That's really a shame to see ATS be so flawed like this.

Just read this and have fun being debunked:
travel.state.gov...

Before you say: you left the US on a UK passport? That page says its illegal! Hell my bad! I also smoked cigs young, drank underage and took drugs.

It's called Google guys. Easy stuff
edit on 3-10-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Post pics. Make the passport change again. Post new pics. Or hoax.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

15 APR / AVR 88
21 APR / AVR 93

AVR is the French abbreviation for April (Avril in French).

I think they sold you the cigs underaged because they would have sold them to you ANYWAY, even if they knew for sure.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

do you know anything about perception and subconscious connection at all? It's how you perceive something. I altered how people SAW things. Not how they actually were. The inks the same from issue date til now, but it is perceived as what it actually is supposed to be instead of random numbers.

Perception is what one person sees/observes/thinks.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

The only way to change what I see is to alter the actual light hitting my eyes or altering the signal going to my brain. So since my looking at the picture on here is the same as my seeing it in person, you can change my perception. Even easier to test! Just put up 1 picture, I will look. Then you can alter my perception so when I look again I SEE something different even though it's the same picture. Thank you for making the test easier.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Even if you were somewhat on track, you guys don't understand the whole I cannot control when I do this part. Due to the most recent posters posting opinions and not doing a proper Google search, I think I'll let you all go picture less all together until some respect is shown.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx

do you know anything about perception and subconscious connection at all? It's how you perceive something. I altered how people SAW things. Not how they actually were. The inks the same from issue date til now, but it is perceived as what it actually is supposed to be instead of random numbers.

Perception is what one person sees/observes/thinks.

I think you need check what perception means, seeing and observing are a part, how we think might be effected by our perception but what a person thinks is not perception.

What you are saying is that you and others are hallucinating when viewing your passport, maybe have it checked as it could be made of hemp paper that has some special THC that when you open your passport the paper interacts with our polluted air from all the chemtrails and makes the viewers see what others cant.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Even if you were somewhat on track, you guys don't understand the whole I cannot control when I do this part. Due to the most recent posters posting opinions and not doing a proper Google search, I think I'll let you all go picture less all together until some respect is shown.

If you are not in control then why do you think its you that doing this?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

As to perception above, I am using the word to describe the following:
-You see something (physical, or something verbal, etc)
-The way that you "see" (not always literal seeing) is different or unique to you, and may not be spot on.

The passport never changes, but the way we see it did.
Anyways, back into productivity:

I am not in control as in I can't just be like "abra cadabra, turn this frog yellow" and it turns yellow. I cannot just change my passport by saying "oh I'm going to change my passport."
I can't plant my thoughts in others minds.

However, it simply does happen. My thoughts DO get implanted in other people's minds. The way people saw my passport, and then registered it in their brain WAS altered by me. However, it simply happens randomly and i just observe it happening.
I can't do it on command, or ever if I just tell it to happen. < That's what I am currently attempting to learn to do.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

As to perception above, I am using the word to describe the following:
-You see something (physical, or something verbal, etc)
-The way that you "see" (not always literal seeing) is different or unique to you, and may not be spot on.

The passport never changes, but the way we see it did.
Anyways, back into productivity:

I am not in control as in I can't just be like "abra cadabra, turn this frog yellow" and it turns yellow. I cannot just change my passport by saying "oh I'm going to change my passport."
I can't plant my thoughts in others minds.

However, it simply does happen. My thoughts DO get implanted in other people's minds. The way people saw my passport, and then registered it in their brain WAS altered by me. However, it simply happens randomly and i just observe it happening.
I can't do it on command, or ever if I just tell it to happen. < That's what I am currently attempting to learn to do.

So again your describing hallucinations and by saying it simply happens means that it is not you who is doing this your just experiencing a change of perception which happens when one hallucinates.

If you are not in control would lead to, you not totally understanding this phenomenon which is why I ask, if not in control and trying to understand, how do you come to the conclusion its you causing this?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

So again your describing hallucinations and by saying it simply happens means that it is not you who is doing this your just experiencing a change of perception which happens when one hallucinates.

If you are not in control would lead to, you not totally understanding this phenomenon which is why I ask, if not in control and trying to understand, how do you come to the conclusion its you causing this?

If anything you are the one that is not understanding this. You obviously doubt anything that I, or others like me, experience. That is unfortunate for you. Enjoy the world in the simple form it is for you now I guess.

Okay sure, perhaps I have used perception wrong - Hallucinating? No.
You see something.
It goes to your mind.
Your mind processes it.
It tells you what you see.
In a fraction of a second.

In this process, what you call hallucination, and I have called perception, stuff get screws up.
People see something.
It goes to their mind.
Their mind processes it.
It tells them the wrong thing.
In a fraction of a second.

The other possibility is that the passport was wrong, and a reality shift occurred.
The point is is that I know what I know, and you are standing from a skeptical outside POV that is unproductive not only to this thread, but to ATS as a whole.
Attempting to debunk theories, thoughts, stories, etc without even a slight bit of knowledge on the topic at hand, or even something as simple as the laws regarding dual citizenship are not really the right way to go about it.

Want to debunk my theory? You can't. I know what happened, just now how it happened.
It does not make sense, sure, and it's odd.

Anyways, I'm going to stop paying attention to posts that relate to debunking this or calling it a hoax UNLESS there is a new perspective on this, or research + facts behind the attempt.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Before I go on I want to state something. I do not appreciate when people attempt to debunk my story as a lie, or say things like I don't believe it. If you don't believe it say why. If you want to debunk my story that's fine. However, saying something like "wait, so you experienced a reality shift and now you altered your passport...? BS!" you should say something like "I don't believe you. I think that you misread your passport the first time and thus every time you read it you saw the confused text, and now you are seeing it clearly."

edit on 2-10-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)

So you want people to respond the way you say is appropriate and then just expect readers to accept that its you changing others perceptions not at will but still adamant that its you doing it without any explanation or even understanding of what happening but its you who's doing it.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I've never heard of anyone using their passport to buy cigarettes. That is rather bizarre, in my opinion. What particular numbers appeared in place of *93* ?

I hate to say it but I don't believe this happened except perhaps in your own mind.

Show your passport to 20 strangers and ask them to jot down the year of birth that they see. Make sure they know the correct place to look and then give us a report of your findings to us. You can scan the paper with the handwritten birh year and post in here. That is, if you really want to solve this problem.
edit on 10/3/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If anything you are the one that is not understanding this. You obviously doubt anything that I, or others like me, experience. That is unfortunate for you. Enjoy the world in the simple form it is for you now I guess.

This is what make you a Liar or hoaxer or just someone needing attention.

Who am I?

how can I doubt anything you have experienced? I can have doubts about what you post on ATS but what you experience is yours alone just as what I experience is mine.

Thanks for the compliment even though I assume you meant it to hurt my feelings but
when living simple you tend to see a lot more than if you were to make everything complex.

If you can tell me who I am, I shall retract calling you a liar

Show me where I have doubted anything you have said in this thread?

I believe asking question is a way of understanding something you dont and is not a sign that one doubts.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It is easy enough to debunk.

All British passports are checked against the image stored in an interpol database when passing through customs. If any anomalies are found the passport will be flagged and the holder will get an extended intimate moment with a rubber glove.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So someone looks at the passport and perceives an inaccurate year of birth. But if the passport is scanned the date reads correctly as *93* This is reminiscent of the two slit experiment. Once you record the data the phenomena goes away.

Maybe next time someone looks at your passport you should get a verbal confirmation of the date they see.
They are probably confused because you are using a passport instead of a regular ID for cigarettes. That in itself is abnormal.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Ghostx

Well dang...pull out your wallet and start changing one dollar bills to twenty dollar bills.....

Des

Hundreds girl not twenties, if we're gonna play make believe I want to play with bigger bills. Hell, 1000 $ bills. ( is there such a thing?)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes asking for a simple show of proof is disrespect. Well it is if you're a fraud. Disbelief is not disrespect. If I told you I can crap gold bricks you probably wouldn't believe me. You keep piling evidence that is a mountain high by now that all points to your lying, or in need of psychiatric help.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
It is easy enough to debunk.

All British passports are checked against the image stored in an interpol database when passing through customs. If any anomalies are found the passport will be flagged and the holder will get an extended intimate moment with a rubber glove.

It was an obvious hoax from the getgo, and the fact the poster demands everyone believe and feigns offense when evidence is asked for is a telltale sign.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join