It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aether: the 5th Element and the Earth Grid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hey ATS,
I dont have much time to elaborate on this right now so i will do so later. I was in the usual internet swirl when i came across this website. idk how legit you all think this is but id love to hear ur opinions.

Basically It makes a connection between many philosophers and the theory that this element aether connects all other 4 elemnts (air,earth,fire,water). if there ever was a "earth grid" then this find supports that Aether is the wires connecting it all together.

... Ill post more when i have time

www.sinequanonthebook.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
without reading.. based on ur summary..

Approved!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

I think in this day and age, we have moved past aether into ideas such as dark energy and matter.

Approved!

This is all too typical. Take the time to judge the content before 'approving' of something—or at least pretend that you've read it.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

Through the science of finger postures, very unpopular here on ats, it's possible to directly and concretely experience what this aether (also called space or akasha) is.

"The offering to Prana is made with the little finger and the thumb. With the ring finger and the thumb is made the offering to Apana. With the middle finger and the thumb is made that to Vyana, with all fingers is the offering made to Udana and with the forefinger and the thumb is made the offering to Samana." -Pranagnihotra Upanishad.

Thumb = fire
Index finger = air
Middle finger = aether
Ring finger = earth
Little finger = water

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by tzdub

I think in this day and age, we have moved past aether into ideas such as dark energy and matter.

Approved!

This is all too typical. Take the time to judge the content before 'approving' of something—or at least pretend that you've read it.

your motto must be: "live in ignorance"

enjoy that

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by tzdub

Approved!

u will find that man always deviates and accelerates far east and ends up back at west. aether has higher qualities than science is giving it credit for just yet. the God Particle, Dark Matter and aether are one and the same. aether is a name for the fabric that is produced. God Particle is the individual state of particle/waves which paint reality.. and dark matter is just God particles in an unaltered or dormant and unexcited state.

only time will prove me right. keep up with scientific findings in the area. they will confirm my words eventually. they always do.

now when u read if u havent already that the pupils of our eyes are actually black holes as they actually receive/attract/accept light rather than what many assume seeing to be a verb or action of some sort. the eyes are merely receptacles for a certain frequency range of particle-waves. to do this the eyes must have the gift of the ability to pull light into itself. most ppl im sure never looked at it that way. and a new perspective changes everything by eliminating confusion by contradictions that stunt the furthering of their study/learning. we are not seeing.. we are receiving sight!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i always thought (well for my 50 years of intellect) that the 'Aether' represented the 'Spirit' or the 'unseen' the 'Esorteric' realm...
as opposed to the material elements of physical life.

although there was certain schools of mystics/pagans/psychic leaders who taught that the Aether is what 'light' traveled on..
and stuff like 'ectoplasm' was solidified 'Aether'

edit on 3-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

i always thought (well for my 50 years of intellect) that the 'Aether' represented the 'Spirit' or the 'unseen'...

I see nothing wrong with this interpretation.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by St Udio

i always thought (well for my 50 years of intellect) that the 'Aether' represented the 'Spirit' or the 'unseen'...

I see nothing wrong with this interpretation.

its not my creation... i am just reflecting the volumes of stuff i read before the internet/et al

2nd ____________________________________(line)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i always thought (well for my 50 years of intellect) that the 'Aether' represented the 'Spirit' or the 'unseen' the 'Esorteric' realm...
as opposed to the material elements of physical life.

although there was certain schools of mystics/pagans/psychic leaders who taught that the Aether is what 'light' traveled on..
and stuff like 'ectoplasm' was solidified 'Aether'

edit on 3-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

u are in no way wrong. but that spirit does permeate through all material matter as well. the aether is conscious and it moulds energy with thought to form the atoms and combine them to form reality. it is consciously and purposefully performing it's intention to structure matter. the aether holds the atoms structure in place.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Something must connect all these things togther as if no tthen physical reality would fall to bits. Whats holding them togther are the inextricable forces of nature such as gravity and magentism.

new topics

top topics

join