It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Carnage, Children Slaughtered: The Moral Question Obama Can’t Evade

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Drones have never been used to specifically target civilian populations. They have been used to target terrorists within a civilian population who are using the civilians as shields.

Define terrorists... The US invades these countries and trades weapons with that country's enemies and somehow when they rebel against the US, that makes them terrorists? I think the real terrorists are your leaders.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
Cosmic911,
Are You stating that because America has the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons it can do as it pleases in blasting anyone to rotting flesh???
Are You proud of this....it is been undertaken in Your name.
Are You a supporter of drones killing children, because that is what is occuring in YOUR name.
Pakistan people are humans, they are the same as YOU, they go to the toilet same as Obama does, they have the same dreams for their children, but America with it's huge stockpile of nuclear weapons can murder them because it can????
Gravitor

That's exactly what I'm stating. And it appears to be working. Now, for the rest of your self-righteous questions, please re-read my post and you'll have those answers as well. Additionally, you should use other grammatical tricks, like reading and listening, insteading of jumping to conclusions, or putting words in all capitals to sound prolific and poignant.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Cosmic911,
Thank You for confirming that America is a bully state.
We have more bombs than You ...so do as You are told , or we will slaughter Your women and children.
As for the rest of youtr off topic post...no comment.

gravitor

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Cosmic911,
Thank You for confirming that America is a bully state.
We have more bombs than You ...so do as You are told , or we will slaughter Your women and children.
As for the rest of youtr off topic post...no comment.

gravitor

Apparently, you are still unable to read. I doubt I have anything to worry about from you. You have no comment because a rebuttal would require intellectual thought, and you appear to suffer from an intellect deficit. It's ironic when you're not smart enough to know when someone is agreeing with you. Good luck in future threads, gravitor lol.

Cheers!
edit on 3-10-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

NavyDoc,
Tell Me please ...if with Your INTELLIGENCE and SURVEILLANCE ...that You determined that a person in Los Angeles was committing murders to gain financially...would You condone and encourage a drone attack on said person wherever Your intelligence and surveillence said such person was... and never mind if civilians are also blown to bits.
Would Your intelligence justify such???
gravitor

Methinks you do not understand the difference between domestic law enforcement operations and promulgating a war and the laws and rules pertaining to such. If Winston Chruchill had intel that Hitler was going to be at a certain place, would he have been justified to order a bombing raid even though there may be civilian casualties?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Navydoc,
You think wrong.
There were millions of civilian casualties in the second world war.
All wars are created by total lunatics who desire profit.
This thread is not about hitler or anything such.
It is about the barbaric murder of people who are termed as terrorists , you say by intelligence and surveillance, I say that is hogwash.
All of this is to inflame the region 5to justify further lunatic wars.
America now has massive private armies who make profit from war.
Your inhuman munitions factories make a profit from war.
And there is no enemy.
The so called terrorists are simply defending their tribal lands from the aggressor called AMERICA.
America is the new nazi state.
You should concern Yourself with the present, and not try to distract this thread with the past.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Cosmic911,
If I want a school report on My abilities to read I am sure there are thousands of people who can test Me.
I do not need or appreciate Your comments, that is why I put no comment so as to not distract this thread which is about Your fuhrer Obama , and Him autherising mass murder in Your name, and all Americans names.
Whether I can read or write is irrelevant and not the subject of this thread.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

The entire article is just a knee-jerk hit piece meant to bash obama, and is an over reaction.

Did you read the article?

It is not an over reaction and who cares how it portrays Obama. Obama is a monster who orders the death of women and children via drone strikes in populated villages in the false pretense of fighting a non existent enemy.

Do you condone the slaughter of women and children and consider it unfortunate collateral damage?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Will any of You be building these drones for export????
thenewamerican.com...
As You can see Your so called electipon is recieving lots of dollars from the builders of these death machines.
It must make You Americans ever so proud to see Your death drones blowing up children???

How they have the audacity to call these death machine contractors "defense contractors"is beyond Me.
These are war contractors building war machines to attack other countries with.
By killing women and children in this sickening evil manner , the phoney invented war on terror can be escalated so that such as Northrop can make more and more profit.
Land of the free ....rubbish.
You are the new Germans supporting a nazi like corperate global regime...shame on You.
Have a nice day... think of the childrens corpses rotting in shallow graves that Your defense regime murders...in Your names.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Obama is an empty suit.

The blood of these children massacred is on his hands..

He promised to end this war and all he has done is ramp
up more drone strikes and killing innocent people.

He is a liar and blood is on his hands

Why are we still in Afghanistan?
So obama can look good and have politcal war stats

edit on 3-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In war, it is a tactical advantage to have the civilians in mortal fear of the enemy. This translates to the civilians rebelling against the targetted individual.

War is hell. Now that we had both a R and D in recent history dealing with this, may we not be so quick to stand behind war and invasion the next time.

I would only request that when we do have wars, there be unfiltered feeds (so long as they don't put troops in danger) so we can see just how disgusting and horrific it is. Both sides of any war need to feel pain so the understanding is war produces no winners, just some lose a bit more than others...both however being a losing proposition.

Yet we are in a world that is not equal, the people on earth are not all good natured and peace loving..and because of this flawed nature of our species, we may always have war over diplomacy. A sad fact of life that I don't know how to even start to change on a global scale...actually, I do..it requires a one world government..but the "awake" (cough cough) say no to such a system...favoring the endless cycles of war over order.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Will any of You be building these drones for export????
thenewamerican.com...
As You can see Your so called electipon is recieving lots of dollars from the builders of these death machines.
It must make You Americans ever so proud to see Your death drones blowing up children???

How they have the audacity to call these death machine contractors "defense contractors"is beyond Me.
These are war contractors building war machines to attack other countries with.
By killing women and children in this sickening evil manner , the phoney invented war on terror can be escalated so that such as Northrop can make more and more profit.
Land of the free ....rubbish.
You are the new Germans supporting a nazi like corperate global regime...shame on You.
Have a nice day... think of the childrens corpses rotting in shallow graves that Your defense regime murders...in Your names.
gravitor

It seems your hatred of USA and the free world, as well as your moral compass is lost, by just reading your posts.

You claimed and repeatedly claim USA and the free world is evil, and yet, NOTHING is mentioned about your terrorists whom had SLAUGHTERED thousands of INNOCENT men, women and children for decades.

Why?

Your terrorists - human slayers are idols which you seemed to worship daily, and are angels to you where NO questions are allowed over their hideous doings?

There is no smoke without fire. IF there had been no slaughtering of innocents by the thousands, drones would not have even existed.

Today, as your idol terrorists now know the pain themselves that they had inflicted upon humanity, and seek to twist the narrative upon innocent mankind as the killers so that they may freely continue with their slaughter, may you enjoy the hatred you and your kind enjoy.

Free mankind is not as stupid as you and your kind think they are.

Enjoy the end of you barbaric idols, and do know that the door to peace is still opened to them, which they had denied to mankind. Be sincere about it, call an end to it, answer for the crimes upon innocents made, face restitutions, and then join up with mankind to end any other rogue elements that seeks to butcher humanity.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
Obama is an empty suit.

The blood of these children massacred is on his hands..

He promised to end this war and all he has done is ramp
up more drone strikes and killing innocent people.

He is a liar and blood is on his hands

Why are we still in Afghanistan?
So obama can look good and have politcal war stats

edit on 3-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

1) He promised to end Iraq and refocus on Afghanistan (the forgotten war).
2) We are slowly trying to get out of Afghanistan, but without leaving a void of power that simply allows the taliban to roll right back in and set up shop again.

Sorry if you didn't listen to Obama's promise...also, he didn't promise to walk on water..seriously...go check it out.

The fact that your blasting Obama without knowing his policys makes me believe you were a bush/mccain supporter..which means you voted for Bush...the blood is more on your hands. Glass houses.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Seekeroftruth....garbage...Your a liar.
1,You state I hate the USA....lie.
2, You state that I have said the USA and free world( whatever that is?) are evil...lie.
3, You state "Your terrorists", I have none, and know none...liar.
4, You contemptuously state "You and Your kind"....define better liar.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I missed the last paragraph of Your bile post.

I have no idol, I am in no way responsible for , or have any contact with any "You and Your kind"
The ones causing the deaths by murder are Americans...with their drones.
And Your so called president presides over and escalates this murder.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
In war, it is a tactical advantage to have the civilians in mortal fear of the enemy. This translates to the civilians rebelling against the targetted individual.

War is hell. Now that we had both a R and D in recent history dealing with this, may we not be so quick to stand behind war and invasion the next time.

I would only request that when we do have wars, there be unfiltered feeds (so long as they don't put troops in danger) so we can see just how disgusting and horrific it is. Both sides of any war need to feel pain so the understanding is war produces no winners, just some lose a bit more than others...both however being a losing proposition.

Yet we are in a world that is not equal, the people on earth are not all good natured and peace loving..and because of this flawed nature of our species, we may always have war over diplomacy. A sad fact of life that I don't know how to even start to change on a global scale...actually, I do..it requires a one world government..but the "awake" (cough cough) say no to such a system...favoring the endless cycles of war over order.

Excellent post, but.
The but is that there is no war with Pakistan.
And Yet Your so called president is enabling the mass murder of women and children in Pakistan.

You can argue until the cows come home about the tactics of war, but there is no war with Pakistan....full stop.

Your corperate puppet of a so called president is obviously trying to escalate tensions in that region to enable another highly profitable war....for those sat behind desks laughing at the mugs been killed.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This whole situation is a complete mess. Apart from the dehumanization factor & disconnection of having drones slaughter people from whichever part of the globe; at an aerial advantage nonetheless.

The tactics of the US is to create a war on terror, first by: inciting violence & uprisings in Middle Eastern nations via unethical sanctions, coups -- justified to the masses by asserting propaganda & exaggeration. Iraqi sanctions through the 90s killed an estimated 500,000 CHILDREN alone. Then when people from these nations retaliate or form groups against foreign intrusion, the American gov. says there are "terrorist that hate our freedom". Proceed to enact a false flag or aid the "enemy" in taking an aggressive action against us.

The military industrial complex is the solution to the problem. After creating the problem themselves & demonizing those they committed atrocities against, they then spark a war/invasion of the respective nation, spreading even more death and suffering -- creating even MORE 'terrorist'. And what's the solution to more terrorist? Drones perhaps! Kill thousands of innocent civilians and strike fear into all inhabitants? Who cares. We need to kill those terrorist that WE instigated in the first place. Brilliant.

Truth is the American/UN power structure is a disgusting abomination that revels in destroying nations & mass-murdering; all for profit. All on their sadistic, psychopathic whims.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Excellent post, but.
The but is that there is no war with Pakistan.
And Yet Your so called president is enabling the mass murder of women and children in Pakistan.

You can argue until the cows come home about the tactics of war, but there is no war with Pakistan....full stop.

Your corperate puppet of a so called president is obviously trying to escalate tensions in that region to enable another highly profitable war....for those sat behind desks laughing at the mugs been killed.
gravitor

We are technically not in a war with Pakistan, true.
But we are bombing the hell out of tribes of troublemakers..because the pakistani government is too weak to challenge the tribal regions themselves without getting bullets in their head by sympathisers..so it is a mutually beneficial arrangment...someone else bombs the troublemakers, and the pakistani government gives lip service to the other side of the coin..shaking fists and whatnot but with no real care about what happens...we are doing them a favor frankly, because they can't do it.

I think both of us however are simplifying this too much in a complex situation where we only have 1/10th the information.

So, I look at it a bit differently then. We attack and invade Pakistan's airspace now and then with drones...because they are jerks.
We however aren't doing this it india, turkey, Jordan, etc..so its not like we need to continously bomb brown people wherever they are...tribal cavemen however we tend to target..especially when there are potential resources that can be harnassed.

My thoughts on this. Well, my ideals I keep in check when thjinking "big picture". I personally believe in less freedom in exchange for order and liberty. (tribal cavemen are free, and the result are many warlords crushing the weak).

My overall outlook. Whatever is necessary to get us to space and colonizing planets. And such a task will require a united world effort...so the world needs to fall in like. If reason and mutual goals don't work, then perhaps a few daisy cutters in populated areas...not forever, but until we are no longer all tied to a single planet fate, then order must overcome the chaos here. We are in a very dangerous time of our existance..we have tech to end it all...and without responsible fingers on the trigger, then it all ends and we go back to the caves. I don't like being a war hawk...but I am a realist about the greater picture.
edit on 3-10-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Whether I can read or write is irrelevant and not the subject of this thread.

It is completely relevant since you're still arguing with someone who shares your opinion. Not only is it relevant, but it's amusing as well. Perhaps then it is your comprehension that requires work then. Your ATS points of over negative (-) 4000 points further substantiates this. Perhaps if you want your threads and posts to be taken more seriously you might want to work on your delivery. I'm sure you have a lot of interesting thoughts and points to make, however, you'll never get anyone to take you serious with your current attitude. I hope you can take this advice constructively and not personally.

Be well, gravitor.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
This whole situation is a complete mess. Apart from the dehumanization factor & disconnection of having drones slaughter people from whichever part of the globe; at an aerial advantage nonetheless.

The tactics of the US is to create a war on terror, first by: inciting violence & uprisings in Middle Eastern nations via unethical sanctions, coups -- justified to the masses by asserting propaganda & exaggeration. Iraqi sanctions through the 90s killed an estimated 500,000 CHILDREN alone. Then when people from these nations retaliate or form groups against foreign intrusion, the American gov. says there are "terrorist that hate our freedom". Proceed to enact a false flag or aid the "enemy" in taking an aggressive action against us.

The military industrial complex is the solution to the problem. After creating the problem themselves & demonizing those they committed atrocities against, they then spark a war/invasion of the respective nation, spreading even more death and suffering -- creating even MORE 'terrorist'. And what's the solution to more terrorist? Drones perhaps! Kill thousands of innocent civilians and strike fear into all inhabitants? Who cares. We need to kill those terrorist that WE instigated in the first place. Brilliant.

Truth is the American/UN power structure is a disgusting abomination that revels in destroying nations & mass-murdering; all for profit. All on their sadistic, psychopathic whims.

Brilliant post, and ever so well written...do You give lessons?, some on here reckon I need such.
I am not concerned about what others think of My writing abilities, dyslexia has ruled Me all my life, and I am immune to the ridicule that is always poured upon anyone who does not FIT the norm, as such.
That is the main problem in this insane war on terror , the so called "FREE WORLD" does not see the tribal third world as been been acceptable to their self rightious and pompous thinkings.
Therefore they must be killed.

Perhaps it is the ridiculously called free world that is wrong?
gravitor

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join