It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Carnage, Children Slaughtered: The Moral Question Obama Can’t Evade

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Back on Topic, Please....

Drone Carnage, Children Slaughtered: The Moral Question Obama Can’t Evade

There is no need to discuss Obama vs. Bush v. Romney, or other non related issues............

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by synapsis
Here is a news article regarding Drone attack and its psychological and physical effects on civilian population . This article is published by globalresearch.ca . The author says it is immoral to terrorize women and children with these drone attacks .

-

Hmmm....so it is 'immoral to terrorize women and children' using drones?

What about terrorists terrorizing and SLAUGHTERING innocent men, women, children, our loved ones?

Had the author and you ever thought of that before writing and publishing such trash?

At least the drone targets are specific, within the rules of engagement in the war against terrorism, but had your terrorists the author and you supported ever bother about who they are slaying?

You know the answer that, so please, cut the BS. The door to talks and negotiation is always open, so that no more innocents need die. May the author and you tell your supported terrorists that fact.

Troops can get amnesty, but active participants of slaughters will be given fair trial and aquitted if they show true remorse and willing to accept redemption. As for those who continue to challenge the might of 7 billion plus humans seeking to only live in peace and love, the consequences are clear.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Of course i do, but they kill their women and children out of honor. The women have no rights. The statement that America is killing women and children intentionally is just not true. Drones target terrorists and it might be the one thing i agree with Obama on. It is preferable to all out war.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec

Of course i do, but they kill their women and children out of honor. The women have no rights. The statement that America is killing women and children intentionally is just not true. Drones target terrorists and it might be the one thing i agree with Obama on. It is preferable to all out war.

What is a terrorist???
How do Americans target them?
gravitor
I have never seen a terrorist, have YOU?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have no idea if i have seen a terrorist. A terrorist is a person that wages war by killing their perceived enemy,be it innocent women and children or military personnel based on the idea that they can not defeat said enemy with an army. That is my general perspective anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by gravitor
Are You Americans proud of Your drone technology?

I prefer it to invading countries to find a few terrorists.

Who gave You the right to bomb Pakistan?

The Pakistani government. It was confirmed via cable leaks released by Wikileaks. The gov of Pakistan doesn't want Al-Qaeda either.

You Americans are been used as a WAR machine.
You Americans are breeding so called terrorists by Your terrorist war ajenda.
Are any of You Americans proud of slaughtering children???
I suppose it's easy sat behind a screen , and deploying such vile inhuman terror on children?
Wake up.
gravitor

Spelling aside? Is English a second language - cool that you are multi-lingual. "You Americans"...where are you from?..just curious.

Our government does not target innocent people...no doubt that innocents have gotten caught in the strikes though and that is horrific. The folks that we hunt DO specifically target innocents though, children included......As many as they can...that is the goal of terrorism...

I can't spell.
Who are "the folks"
Which children do they "target"
This "goal of terrorism"
Who told You that?
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I have no idea if i have seen a terrorist. A terrorist is a person that wages war by killing their perceived enemy,be it innocent women and children or military personnel based on the idea that they can not defeat said enemy with an army. That is my general perspective anyway.

Thank You..... for confirming that Your president Obama is a TERRORIST.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
The entire article is just a knee-jerk hit piece meant to bash obama, and is an over reaction.

Drones have never been used to specifically target civilian populations. They have been used to target terrorists within a civilian population who are using the civilians as shields.

Basically it's just a piece of junk.

you talk junk, civilians are some sort "collateral damage"- he continues with these policies, KNOWING, that is right, KNOWING it will result in mutilated kids

Lovely man, vote for Obama yeaaaaaaah

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is one area where I, who will vote for Obama again this year, have a major beef with him. Extrajudicial killings are abhorrent and anathema to the Constitution. It is hard to say you won't permit torture (and I agree we should not torture), but then support killing by drone. Killing, after all, is unquestionably worse than torture because the object of your attention is left dead.

This and the NDAA are really awful precedents that I hope can be rolled back, but doubt they will.

However, I also won't pretend the Right does not support these policies either. They do.

It sounds nuts, because even as I will vote for him, I would support indictment of Obama (and Bush because of torture) for war crimes. At some point, we'll need to resurrect some measure of moral authority if we are to claim America is still a great nation. It needs to come from the people, not from one party versus another though.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well i suppose he fits that criteria. Although he is not targeting Pakistan. He is targeting terrorists. Pakistan is supposedly our ally. Obviously they are not since they nurture terrorist organizations. It's a big mess huh?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
This is one area where I, who will vote for Obama again this year, have a major beef with him. Extrajudicial killings are abhorrent and anathema to the Constitution. It is hard to say you won't permit torture (and I agree we should not torture), but then support killing by drone. Killing, after all, is unquestionably worse than torture because the object of your attention is left dead.

This and the NDAA are really awful precedents that I hope can be rolled back, but doubt they will.

However, I also won't pretend the Right does not support these policies either. They do.

It sounds nuts, because even as I will vote for him, I would support indictment of Obama (and Bush because of torture) for war crimes. At some point, we'll need to resurrect some measure of moral authority if we are to claim America is still a great nation. It needs to come from the people, not from one party versus another though.

If You are voting for this TERRORIST, then You are condoning His pinocchio nosed actions.
Therfore You are a terrorist.
The madi in America drones, firing their made in America missiles killing innocent women and children are terrorist weapons.
Americans are now exactly where the germans were during the second world war, You are all supporting by Your manufacture and backing this terrorist Obama, as the germans did with hitler.

Shame on America...land of TERRORISTS supporters.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Well i suppose he fits that criteria. Although he is not targeting Pakistan. He is targeting terrorists. Pakistan is supposedly our ally. Obviously they are not since they nurture terrorist organizations. It's a big mess huh?

Please...have You any idea how "He" targets terrorists?
He will have to be really carefull, because He is one?
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I did not vote for him the first time. I will not vote for him this time. I am more of a direct,intentional man. I hate lies. I think the truth is much better in every aspect of life.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by Indigo5

Obama annouced the war on terror over... Which means the patriot act, the NDAA and TSA should all go away right???

Why haven't they?? The liberals and their power grab to stay in power you "agree with the Obama doctrine" I consider this a breach of the 4th amendment if I ever saw one.. Military or Military hardware is still Military in my mind.

Yeah some people are all fine and dandy wit the Obama doctrine starts targeting Americans in the streets and fly drones over American skies..........

Er..Uh...wait now.........They still have no problems with that "doctrine".

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I know personally many Pakistanies, there are lots here in the UK, They don't know any terrorists.
How do YOU know that Pakistan nutures terrorists?
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I did not vote for him the first time. I will not vote for him this time. I am more of a direct,intentional man. I hate lies. I think the truth is much better in every aspect of life.

I don't blame You for not voting for Him, or anyone put forward by?????
I am very interested to puzzle out though how said invisable terrorists are targetted, do they have orange blobs on their heads?
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The entire article is just a knee-jerk hit piece meant to bash obama, and is an over reaction.

Drones have never been used to specifically target civilian populations. They have been used to target terrorists within a civilian population who are using the civilians as shields.

Drones use missiles. Missiles aren't bullets, they're bombs. A missile can't blow up just one person, unless that person is several yards from any other human being.

And what are the odds that a coward terrorist isn't hiding in the middle of civilians?

/TOA

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

I love it. LOVE it! "I know Obama is the worst kind of human being, killing people on a whim daily, and will continue to ignore the law of the Constitution, ignore the rights of humans, and continue terrorizing whole nations, but I'm going to vote for him anyway because the right will do it to." Because there are only two candidates for president.

You forgot to "baaaahhh", little sheep.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I would assume CIA spies pick the targets. I did not actually say the Pakistan people were terrorists. I said they basicly harbor them. I find it hard to believe a lot of Pakistan people did not know Bin Laden was in Pakistan. But, The American people are divided too, so i see where your coming from. I do not think everyone in Pakistan wants to harbor terrorists. You must realize the American people are just spectators in the Middle East just as the Pakistan people are spectators.
edit on 2-10-2012 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Drones use missiles. Missiles aren't bullets, they're bombs. A missile can't blow up just one person, unless that person is several yards from any other human being.

And what are the odds that a coward terrorist isn't hiding in the middle of civilians?

/TOA

So! terrorists are cowards???( I have it confirmed upon here that Obama is a terrorist)
Is Obama living with women and children?
These so called terrorists hiding with civilians ....might just live with said civilians, they may just be civilians????
gravitor

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join