It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Kind AboveTopSecret.com members...

I've decided to leave this community because of numerous attempts at flame, insult, bashing, and threats.

I have come to this board to discuss anything and everything just as anybody else, and have not violated one single rule.. nor did I copy someone else's work, I exceeded bandwidth by posting a fairly large article of mine instead of linking to it directly to my site. I promised that it would not repeat itsel, but nevertheless, the people did not welcome me because of my beliefs. Yes, that is evidently the single and only reason.

I appreciate whoever welcomed me, and I apologize if I could not answer your questions Dragonrider. My life would be endangered.

However, to all the losers on the internet such as...........

Thomas Crowne (highly uneducated, blind, and stupid christian & ATS board member),
Nuh (a retard, possible aol employee investigating hackers undercover, and dumb muslim, www.religioustruth.com),
Abdallah (a blind muslim, www.answering-christianity.com), and
Ali Sina (delusional and power hungry, www.faithfreedom.org)

.......enjoy leading a life with eyes glued shut!

Now - My Response to Thomas Crowne in Debate Section:

Mr Crowne, I challenged you to debate on the topic of Christianity with me, and - honestly - what is there to debate about except for your Racist, Humiliating, Violent, Slavery Enforcing, and Women Degrading, "Holy" Bible? Maybe the Crusades? They speak for themselves.

You chose to not debate the bible. Why? Because you do not know your own evil religion, which is full of hatred. The reason you rejected my challenge is because of your lack of knowledge.

I perfectly understand, and - truly - did not expect much else. But for your information, you would lose any debate with me, even if the entire site backed you up (which is what you planned on this one as well).

Mr Crowne, you are blind, dumb, and plain stupid. I enjoyed reading your posts, honestly.

My kind readers, it's been educational. Please don't bother trying to contact me over aol messenger, I have already blocked everybody who is not on my BuddyList.

This should teach me a lesson for the future, to review a community more thoroughly before joining.

This is my last post.

Goodbye.

kind regards & appreciation,
max

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
bah...

No backbone.

No character.

No hope.

I posted a kind thread this morning, asking our members to back off and see if you could fit in. You don't want to fit in, you want to sway your opinion over us and watch us all nod our heads in unison.

Blah.

If you had 0.1% the character of Thomas Crowne, you'd hang around and help us understand who you really are by participating in the community, not preaching to it.

Good bye.

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by William]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya!

Adios the less than average pretender.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Awww ... Poor Solomon got his wittle feewing's hurt.

Yea ... And I'M the pussy ... uh huh ...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't even know why you even bothered coming here if you were just going to leave the following day.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Solomon, Maximus, Illuminati...whatever you call yourself...You were never really flamed or bashed here, and the insults were because of your own egotistical ways. You can't join a community and right away expect people to groval at your feet, unless your like me
(J/k guys)

But everything you recieved here you deserved, dont forget that.

P.S....If you cant fire a gun, dont stand infront of the firing range!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I second William. JediMaster told me a bit about what you posted, and it sounds like you're the deaf, dumb, and blind one(Pinball wizard!). If were half the man TC was, you'd stay and prove us wrong.

And looking at what you posted here, you just seem to... Take slow acceptance wrong.... lmao

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
GET THA HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
No big loss here, chalk another one up for ATS.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Solomon:

To be fair here, there may have been a few that were a bit too quick to pass judgement. That was the basis for my posts to you, as I wanted to give you a chance to clarify and justify your statements before I launched into my pursuits.

I appreciate whoever welcomed me, and I apologize if I could not answer your questions Dragonrider. My life would be endangered. Posted by Solomon

Hmmm... Well, can you see how that comes across as a copout? I do kind of doubt that you supplying me with a name or other semi-confidential piece of information that I could have had verified as to your claims about HIV could have gotten you killed.

I can see how you would be nervous about your statements regarding child sex, as that would likely have gotten the FBI very interested in you.

However, I was the first (maybe only) who actually took a look at your political posts and posted a challenge to them. Now, the last time I checked, this was still America, and at least for now anyway, we still have the right to discuss politics without fear of government reprisals. This is what I was attempting, yet you blew me off.

I find it interesting that you were very interested in talking to those who did abuse you, yet the one who offered adult civilized discussion on your politics, which seemed to be your favored accomplishment, you ran away from....

I would say that speaks volumes more for your character than anything you exchanged in an IM.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

I find it interesting that you were very interested in talking to those who did abuse you, yet the one who offered adult civilized discussion on your politics, which seemed to be your favored accomplishment, you ran away from....

I would say that speaks volumes more for your character than anything you exchanged in an IM.

I second that. I actually wanted to see where he was comming from. He wasn't even able to have one post before he was attacked.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
One thing to say: Thank god he's gone.

Wimp couldnt even take it, underestimating ATS is not something to do if you value your manhood (judging by his picture I'm not even sure he was a guy)

XA
S

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You were a good conversationalist, To bad you decided to leave. I read your long post, Sounds like the NWO summed up in a good way, unfortunetly not many people like the NWO around here.

As for being labeled a bad guy, If you did invent the HIV virus, what do you expect.

Sometimes our past follows us.

Seemed like a smart person, If you ever get a chance answer my Question on the Human Psi???

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What you may not understand Maxi, is that you would fit in quite well here. Everyone here is a loner is some sense. The bandwagons are blazing like fire of flame, but the are those of us who lurk in the darkness looking into the light. You See????????

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Is this supposedly the same guy that wrote those Illuminati protocol books?

ONE

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
William, High_Lord_Warrior, I wish I were deserving of the kind words. I'll try and be a better man to live up to the kindness.

MIST, your observations are like fertilizer to me. The crap from your mouth strengthens my position. You know what, I know you are reading this, an ego such as yours has to know who responded to this post and how. And I want you to know that you are what gives me reason to come here and hang out with my friends and family and to be on the lookout and attack rogue animals such as yourself.

You come into our house as a new guest and try and act like you are the mortgage-payer and we are to bow down to you. Wrong. You are nothing more than a pompous blowhard thinking you were going to walk in here and get a following, and I'm sure you were hoping for a following that would shell out some green so you'd not have to hit a lick at real work. It doesn't work that way, Jack. This is the House that Simon built. William and Bob are the mayor and chief of police and the rest of us are citizens. If you notice (you wouldn't because you didn't take the time to learn the community), people with numerous positions and beliefs just took the time to tell you to hit the city limits and not look back. Its not just me, I'm just the patrol dog. But I work on behalf of the townsfolk, and they seem to be in agreement.

This doesn't mean you cannot give it another shot, you ran on your own accord, we didn't tell you to leave. We merely made certain that you understood this is our community and you aren't going to come in and smash up our bars and litter our streets. If you'd like to come in and enter discussions, share your opinion and information, feel free. All honest folk are welcome. We don't care what your position is, we all benefit from all opinions and we all benefit from opposing views most of all. Just don't come in spitting on our sidewalks and throwing bricks through our storefronts.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
...I post a message in "your" news group on yahoo and a member answered me : "ATS what ?".

Are you really Sollomon Fulbure ?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
guys this weirdo just wants us to do what we've alreayd done. we gave him so much attention. people will WANT to buy his crappy books just to see what 'he' wrote, to bash it or not, he doesnt care, its call publicity, promotion.......

For a loser author/writer, bad publicity is better than none......what better way to promote my new controversial books than to cause controversy online!!!

Dont research this loser you guys, whether on line in a search or anywhere else. its bad enough we gave him this much of our time and attention.

he doesnt deserve it. he didnt even want people to listen to what he REALLY had to 'debate' about.....

YOU A WANKSTA

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's Not they attack you because they are stupid heck i dont think the guys and ladies in the ATS community are stupid they have their own opinions and point of view and they are smart. the reason why they were arguing with you because you fell in and keep feeding the fire. It seems you were contradicting yourself too much and despising people's opinions and believes,how do you expect people will react if you question their knowledge wrong?
share your thoughts and philosophies because an artist must expect rejection i know because i draw and play music and people say i suck i don't go by name calling and calling people inferior i ask them why and if it's true i thank them and improve.
any ways max you try to degradate people because of how many books you wrote and your reputation and especially with the HIV,that project is old unless if you have alot of plastic surgeries. just a tip don't contradict yourself tooo muuuchhh.
i know you are going to reply i am an ignorant and inferior, but hey i did it respectfully.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by MorbidAngel2010]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join