It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 10 Years There Will Be No Israel !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Better hope Isreal is still around in 10 years or else there wouldn't have anything to get starred and flag on you know those anti isreal threads people just love so much on here.

Jealousy defines your every post Neo.

Here is a star

As long as Israel exists and continues it's apartheid ways against the Palestinians, and bully the rest of the world...there will always be threads against the Israeli government.

This isn't even an Anti-Israel thread, it's just discussing comments that were possibly made by Kissinger.

You and your groupies never fail to amaze me with your attempts in twisting logic.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thanks for the comment and the only one to respond to it which means was not that far off the mark considering my accusers post history.

Shalom

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
No Israel in ten years...

It's a wonderful thought and I hope it's true, but wouldn't Kissenger have some form of dementia by now, he's 89.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The Bible says they will be here long after those "other" countries are gone so... Oh that's right, you guys don't believe the Bible.
Never mind

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider
The Bible says they will be here long after those "other" countries are gone so... Oh that's right, you guys don't believe the Bible.
Never mind

Waste of time mentioning that book. Most people on ATS recognize the Ii Tcheng, the garbled and 90% missing Mayan prophecies, the Baghavad Gita, Mahabarata, Enuma Elish, Quran, and Nostradamus but if you say Holy Bible they all point and laugh. That should get a conspiracy theorist's attention if they ever stopped to think about it.
edit on 2-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

Reported to me, Henry Kissinger has stated — and I quote the statement word for word: “In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.”

legally - thats hersay

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
yes there will

there will be the state of isreal and the state of palastine

they will have the strongest economy in the world....it would be like a new singapore....

we just need those people who are trying to be famous and live out legacies to calm down

peave

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join