It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This time I know I saw a UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It was around 8pm 10-1-12. Bloomington minnesota. I was standing on my deck looking at a bright looking star which I had reservations about actually being a star. Because it was changing colors randomly like red/white and it seemed to close to earth to be one. Then adjacent to it, closer to me a bright light appears travelling northerly direction slowly and after moving a while dims and stops and now it looks like it's in space. While it was bright i saw two flashes in the sky right over me, as if it were signaling me. I also heard a high pitched voice in the sky say something like "get out of our technology" and then I couldn't hear them anymore. I swear this happened.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Mod Edit: Removed Off Topic Banter

On topic....(just to not get this removed) Can you provide any further description of this incredible craft you witnessed? Did you see anybody when you heard the voice?
edit on 10/2/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

No i didn't see anybody, but im telling the truth, the reason I put this in the gray is because i didn't have a camera to take any pictures, plus it happened within 1 minute. I know what I experience seems unbelievable, but im not the only one who has contact, mine is just more connected than others. The voice sounds high pitched, not like a human but has human quality, i.e. speaking english.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You'd be surprised how many people have this sort of contact. I'm not being funny and out of fear of being persecuted, I'm going to say at this stage it's not believable, I think you have a great imagination, but for me, it's just not something I wish to pursue. For that reason... I'm out. (Denying ignorance as I go... nope I won't accept it, I'm not ignorant)
edit on 2-10-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

the way you write is a little ambiguous. Had to read it a few times to get what I know was your meaning..

It's simple.. Stop using their technology. Just stop controlling the machine dude. So inconsiderate.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
We can all have strange experiences from time to time. Some thing's just can't be explained. Take a look at this picture. No explanation can with this picture but as you can see it's as plain as the nose on your face. Just zoom into the top part of this photograph and look at what I found. These things don't exist of course so this picture must have slipped through the censoring process.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by toxic32
We can all have strange experiences from time to time. Some thing's just can't be explained. Take a look at this picture. No explanation can with this picture but as you can see it's as plain as the nose on your face. Just zoom into the top part of this photograph and look at what I found. These things don't exist of course so this picture must have slipped through the censoring process.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Do you mean the staple at the top of the pic? (Assuming it has been scanned and is not a digital image from 1964)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Staple? More cylinder shape than flat surface reflection in my humble opinion. Notice what I assume is a shadow around the front left hand end of what I think is a cylinder shape. But you never know! I didn't think I would be in the presence of such omnipotent all knowing mind. It was a question and not a conclusion as your answer is. As they say we should all at learn at least one thing new every day. Thanks for your input anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Staple? More cylinder shape than flat surface reflection in my humble opinion. Notice what I assume is a shadow around the front left hand end of what I think is a cylinder shape. But you never know! I didn't think I would be in the presence of such omnipotent all knowing mind. It was a question and not a conclusion as your answer is. As they say we should all at learn at least one thing new every day. Thanks for your input anyway.

Sorry I'm in a bit of a clever dick mood since I got shouted at by the mods over this ridiculous thread. I don't know for a fact that it's a staple, but in my opinion it's more likely than a cylinder on the moon. Even my all knowing mind will accept when to take a step or two down
. Maybe you should start a thread on it if you haven't already.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
No problem I get your message. I will start a thread very soon as you suggested. I just have a number of other pictures I need to collect together with all the links so they can be verified and checked and which I think are very interesting. (Or maybe not) showing what I think are out of place (staples ) objects. LOL. Greeting from rural Linconshire UK. Hope you don't get your arse kicked to often by the mods.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Sorry I'm in a bit of a clever dick mood since I got shouted at by the mods over this ridiculous thread. I don't know for a fact that it's a staple, but in my opinion it's more likely than a cylinder on the moon. Even my all knowing mind will accept when to take a step or two down
. Maybe you should start a thread on it if you haven't already.

Dude chill this the gray area, no matter how ridiculous the OP might seem it fits perfectly in the gray area.

Let them tell their story, have some respect and dignity like when saying your out and keep participating you lose a little of those good qualities.

OP, so you know you saw something you couldn't identify or do you actually mean Alien technology by what else you have written about your experience I assume this is what you actually mean, anyway how were you able to judge that these lights you saw were close to earth? Did you take into consideration what the atmospheric effects would be like from your perspective?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

When the light appeared practicly right over me, it was as bright as a star or sun, but big and moving slow. It then dimmed, when it did i either saw a star behind it or the craft was making some kind of atmospheric effect making me think that it was in our atmosphere, but flashing me twice and speaking to me, makes me think it really happened, 3 perceivable effects don't lie.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
It was around 8pm 10-1-12. Bloomington minnesota. I was standing on my deck looking at a bright looking star which I had reservations about actually being a star. Because it was changing colors randomly like red/white and it seemed to close to earth to be one. Then adjacent to it, closer to me a bright light appears travelling northerly direction slowly and after moving a while dims and stops and now it looks like it's in space. While it was bright i saw two flashes in the sky right over me, as if it were signaling me. I also heard a high pitched voice in the sky say something like "get out of our technology" and then I couldn't hear them anymore. I swear this happened.

I find it very hard to deny anyones claims because I have had a couple of experiences with UFO's myself. maybe they can be explained but I can't. Maybe I should start a thread but i'll throw them here anyway.

First one I was driving to my parents house. It was a full moon, the sky was that light bluish colour if you get my drift from the shine. I was observing the Moon and noticed what seemed to be a star sitting on the left side of it. Anyway, I continued to observe the Moon being bored and all and to my amazement, the object that I thought was a star begin to move slowly behind the Moon. I expected it to pop out the other side but it never did. Don't know what it was but it was no star.

The second incident involved me going outside for a cigarette one night. I used to live right under the airports landing course so i knew what the local planes sounded like. A few weeks prior, A red object was seen in the sky but was confirmed a Chinese Lantern. The object I seem was Blue, made no noise and was running opposite of the normal plane route. I never heard anything else about the object, but again, it was no airplane and I don't think it was a chinese lantern.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Don't let em get you down honey...

this past summer my girls and I stood in our back yard and watched one of those cigar shaped UFO just hovering in the sky for like 20 minutes... my oldest girl was the one to point it out to me... yes I took a photo with my cell but all you see in that picture is a tiny white dot.

Not what you'd call proof but my girls and I know what we saw.
I'm sure what you saw was real too.

So I say Phfft to all the naw sayers. Instead of being so negative all the time, why not trying being helpful and go me another latte!
edit on 2-10-2012 by SassyCass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't doubt that you saw a UFO. I'd be concerned about that voice saying "Get out of our technology." Why would they say that to one random dude on earth?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
coo coo coo coo..

Wow..someone isn't taking the meds..

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Gee, thanks for insulting my intelligence. So your saying my brain invented a bright sun like light in the sky?moving..then talking to me? But keep thinking im crazy. I could care less. I know what i experienced was real.

military man has had telepathic communication with beings from crashed UFOs
edit on 2-10-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you have been not there how can you comment on something you have never experienced. Just google what happened on the road to Damascus. It can happen any time/ This is one of the reasons we are fighting the Muslim all over the world. Just to say I'm not religious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join