Missing April Jones: Search Intensifies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I was wondering about the description of the vehicle as well. But it was kids who described it so maybe they got the colour wrong? One thing that it damning though is that they said that Alice got into the driver's side and Mark Bridgers Land Rover is left hand drive.

Police earlier today were searching Bridger's home and digging up paving slabs.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac
I was wondering about the description of the vehicle as well. But it was kids who described it so maybe they got the colour wrong? One thing that it damning though is that they said that Alice got into the driver's side and Mark Bridgers Land Rover is left hand drive.

Police earlier today were searching Bridger's home and digging up paving slabs.

Where did you read that she got into the driver side,?cos thats really important. There seems to be some conflicting evidence. She was seen getting into a light coloured van, Bridgers got a dark blue landrover, ok, you could get away with the kids calling a landrover a van, but it was dark blue and not light coloured. Also some reports say she was wearing a polo neck ,trousers and a purple coat, and others say she was wearing her school uniform and purple coat.
My gut feeling is that he'll be out at 5 tonight. But with the best police teams from all over the Uk, its amazing that theyve found nothing.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

it was all over the news that she got in the drivers side... that's why the fools at dyfed powys instantly assume it's a left hand drive car.

to another poster, the river is a good distance away from where she was abducted. she can't have "fallen in" without navigating main roads with her bunch of friends. the only reason the river is being mentioned is because that's where the arrested man was initially found, apparently wearing waders.

seems to me that the dyfed powys police force have just jumped on the first loner, decided it's him, and neglected any other avenues of investigation. with my own experience of how corrupt dyfed powys are, this wouldn't come as the biggest surprise in the world.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

seems to me that the dyfed powys police force have just jumped on the first loner, decided it's him, and neglected any other avenues of investigation

Apparently there are reasons for Bridges' connection, altho very lame. They're digging into his history apparently...a bit @$$-backwards if you ask me. Like a theory that needs proof. He's arrested first, then looking for clues later?! You're guilty, we just need to find the proof.

I'm busy working on a theory connecting Mccann, Shannon Matthews, Tia sharp and April. Children go missing all the time, I'm trying to figure out what's the MEDIA connection between these girls. Just something niggling in the back of my brain.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I don't think children that age will even consider lying about what happened to their friend. At that age, your mate is key figure in your life (no bills, work, cooking dinner etc on your mind) so they would not cover their own butts if they feel their bezzy mate might be hurt or in serious trouble. I have kids that age, and close friends with children that age, we see their interaction on a daily basis. To children, other children's safety is paramount, even if it's subconsiously. It's only with age that the corruption of serious "cover-ups" and lying starts.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

Makes you wonder about those connections though doesn't it? I mean we were informed he was ex army only for the MoD to say yesterday he had never been in the Forces! So it makes me wonder what else they have got wrong. I hope i am wrong but this seems one of those cases where the Police are too emotionally involved in the case - unsurprising given the location and community, etc, but potentially not very helpful for the investigation.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
many moons ago i was involved in a website that was purely there to expose corrupt police. it didn't last long, too controversial, but one of the first posts in the forum was from someone that reckoned he had personal knowledge of the 'legal systems own paedophile ring', he told us that it included police, lawyers and judges. we questioned him as much as we could, and asked why he didn't do anything about it. his reply was that he had too much to lose and that their 'tendrils' went everywhere, worldwide even. he implied that they were so powerful as to be a danger to his family were he to take it further.

i'd hate to think this is the case with our missing children, however given my own knowledge of how corrupt and evil some sections of society can be, it really wouldn't surprise me either.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Terrible news update, absolutely terrible
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

If I was a resident, no one would stop me from looking. Are they now saying people should stop searching and instead give money?! OMG what is this world coming to? We don't want your time, love and care - we'll deal with that (v badly, apparently) just give your money.

CX

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus

If I was a resident, no one would stop me from looking. Are they now saying people should stop searching and instead give money?! OMG what is this world coming to? We don't want your time, love and care - we'll deal with that (v badly, apparently) just give your money.

Agreed.

You don't stop looking when a kid goes missing.

Sky News was saying just now that yesterday when they asked the police chief if they had found any of her clothing, instead of a "no", they got a "no comment".

I understand why they keep some info secret, but it is so frustrating when a child like this is at risk. It's almost as though they underestimate how traumatic it can be for people around the family to, whether that be relatives or ordinary members of the public.

If they'd found some of her clothing, i think they should say what it was and where they found it. That could trigger the memories of other witnesses in that area. Would also stop people wasting time looking in the wrong areas.

They must have some decent evidence though to charge him with suspicion of murder.

CX.

CX

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just a thought....,i don't know enough about the sonar scanners that they use in deeper water, you know like the equipment they used to look for things like Nessie in Loch Ness......are there smaller versions that you could use in a river to do one big quick sweep of the bed?

If April was in the river at all, surely this could aid the search crews no end?

CX.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
i think they've arrested him because it's the only way they could legally hold onto him for longer. i pray i'm right and that april's still out there somewhere to be found.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Aprils mum has just put this message on Child Alert UK:-

Message from Coral, Aprils mum

"I am not giving up hope and have not been told my daughter is dead yet please stay hopeful!"

Please everyone i know it is hard but do not post rip messages at this time thank you

...ETA That Sky News reporter Kay Burley is completely heartless...("we're here if you want to talk later..." !!!!! The cheek of it...)

edit on 5-10-2012 by Urbanshadow because: ETA Sky News Video

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

kay burley's behavious in that clip is absolutely disgusting.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The news channels are now reporting that the family have been informed, and this is now a recovery investigation using sonar equipment in the deepest parts of the river.

I cant comprehend how Mark Bridger could keep quiet about this for 5 days.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urbanshadow
The news channels are now reporting that the family have been informed, and this is now a recovery investigation using sonar equipment in the deepest parts of the river.

its just a case of waiting now i suppose, if shes in that river theyll find her. Well find out soon enough what evidence they have on bridger, i hope they do have some, if this man is innocent hes probably the most famous man in britain at the moment.

I just have to get this out of my system. Whoever could murder a little angel like this is a piece of evil scum s**t who deserves to rot (and other things) in prison for a long time. This is one sin i can never bring myself to forgive.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I hope he is guilty, otherwise how do you ever get over this sort of accusation? And if he is guilty, do the honourable thing and say where she is buried.

The appeals following his arrest though this morning kind of smack of desperation. Clearly there is plenty they are not releasing, same with every investigation. However, that said, these further appeals following his arrest to me just add more doubts rather than clear them up.

About Kay Burley - is it time to push for compulsory euthanasia for some reporters?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

I hope he is guilty, otherwise how do you ever get over this sort of accusation? And if he is guilty, do the honourable thing and say where she is buried.

The appeals following his arrest though this morning kind of smack of desperation. Clearly there is plenty they are not releasing, same with every investigation. However, that said, these further appeals following his arrest to me just add more doubts rather than clear them up.

About Kay Burley - is it time to push for compulsory euthanasia for some reporters?

Haha, yes she is rather annoying. Yknow, anything for a story eh?
I was watching sky news about an hour ago, and she standing at the river bank, "waiting for developments", and then went on to say, obviously if something is found we wont be filming it. How very thoughful of you Kay (sarc). I mean dont these reporters have limits? if they find the girl then well find out soon enough. Leave the little lamb alone, give her some dignity.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urbanshadow

Even after what we chatted about yesterday, my heart is breaking for Coral Jones. She made a mistake leaving her little girl out to play at that time. But which one of us as parents could say we've never cocked up. She must be going through the worst type of hell, i cant imagine it

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

i'm seriously disgusted with the bbc reporting of this. in the above article it says

He was seen driving to the school in his Land Rover Discovery.

and

Meanwhile, it has emerged the suspect had attended Ysgol Gynradd Machynlleth at the same school parents' evening as April's parents hours before she went missing.

earlier on it was reported that he has 2 children at the same school. which would obviously explain the above statements...now that little details been omitted. sensationalist much? grrrr.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join