It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daystar and TBN to broadcast Jesus return 'live' from Mount of Olives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
The Bible says every eye will see it. I can't fathom how that would be possible without CCTV and satellites.

God is not limited to the laws of physics. God doesn't need TV.

Considering how the world is supposed to be when Jesus returns, there is no way that there will be electricity let alone TV and internet. The whole planet will be in meltdown. People won't be getting into cars and driving to electric stations and TV stations ... those things won't even be standing.

God has no need of TV. He can make everyone on the planet see or know what is happening. He is outside of space and time and the laws of physics. He can make miracles of any size. He can do things we have no knowledge of.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's an enormous amount of conjecture, it was simply a technology statement in the Bible. So was Christ's statement that if those days were not shortened no flesh would survive. 150 years ago that wasn't possible, the entire world couldn't wipe out all flesh with muskets and swords in 3 1/2 years. Today, with nuclear technology, it's possible to easily wipe out all flesh many times over.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

And the first official act of Jesus when he returns is going to be to shut down all the cameras seconds before he arrives and toss these money changers out of the temple !

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That's an enormous amount of conjecture, it was simply a technology statement in the Bible. .

- The bible is very clear .... the world will be in total meltdown with billions of people dead, oceans overflowed, mountains being leveled, and entire countries disappearing. There will be no tv or internet going.

- God can do anything. He isn't held to the laws of physics.

Neither of those things is conjecture. It's all biblical.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Another example that proves that these idots don`t even know what their own bible says about the second coming of jesus,

I`m surprised that they aren`t going to try and make it a pay per view event

edit on 2-10-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

How ironic would that be?

"One can not buy or sell without the mark of the beast".

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy
"One can not buy or sell without the mark of the beast".

Excellent point.

IF the bible is accurate ... that billions will be dead, that the oceans will have flooded vast areas, that mountains will have crumbled, that entire countries will have disappeared, that massive earthquakes will have exploded in various places .. and that any people left will not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast ...

... then there obviously will not be any tv or internet or electricity on the planet and even if there were, people wouldn't be able to run TV stations or buy electricity etc etc without the mark of the beast. And if they have the mark of the beast, they certainly aren't going to be running a Christian network etc etc etc So there won't even be any Christian TV networks when Christ is supposed to be returning .. both because of the lack of TV/Electricity and because of the 'mark of the beast' requirement to buy anything .. including electricity or airtime etc etc

This isn't rocket science folks. 1 + 1 = 2.
No TV or Internet when Christ returns.
Daystar and TBN .... Ya'll don't understand the bible.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Instead of creating jobs for Christians with their money they've been wasting Billions around the world on silly projects....and this is one of them.

Every Christian should be mad as heck over where they've been wasting money that could have been used to create jobs for Americans.

Another Christian Broadcasting outfit called "TWR" has been spending massive money increasing radio broadcasting power into the millions of watts by putting up more and more Radio Towers every year....when the 1 old Tower they had was reaching all around the planet broadcasting "The Word" just fine.

They must be making a Jesus. We do have the technology. With the chips on his brain that can control things remotely he will perform miracles for the world to see. Maybe they're about done with their creation to share it with the world.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Oh they know, it is their interpretation of what is written. How else could they get sheep to give them $$$$ for this reason,it is the sheep that keep them in silver and gold

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Wow the ignorance of this is just amazing, trying to convert Jews? Are you kidding me?
Yahweh would be pissed, and so many resources wasted to wait for Jesus? What if he shows up late or went to a party. Or straight up just stayed home and chilled out?

Its like those companies that point cameras at the sky hoping to see god, like wrf apend that money on astronomy equipment at least you are looking at something real.

What if jesus was Japanese, and is chilling in tokyo, oh wait i forgot. Christians think he will be a white american...hahaha thats funny because he was an arabic jew who had no magical powers and had siblings, edit the story until it fits i suppose lol

What a waste, what a frakng waste.

Another comical joke, jesus comes down looks around and says "f**k that" and leaves earth lol

Btw none of this religious crap is real, its an indoctrination tool

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
trying to convert Jews? Are you kidding me?

Nearly every group tries to convert others to their way of thinking or worship. I don't care about them having a Christian TV station in Israel. The Israelis approved it so it's their problem. The thing that I find totally absurd is that they are getting people to send money to them so they can cozy up to Mount Olive and supposedly 'televise when Christ returns'. That's an absurd contradiction to the apocolyptic beliefs that they also pump out ....

The world can't be in total ruin and desolation .. and yet still have electricity and cable TV being beamed around the planet.

The world can't be run with 'the mark of the beast' the only way to be able to do business ... and yet still have Christian TV and internet running in Israel pumping stuff around the world.

CONTRADICTIONS ... but none of them seem to notice. It's really odd.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
they will be waiting for an eternity.
stupid people do stupid things.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

- God can do anything. He isn't held to the laws

Uh well, sorry to say but yes god would be limited to the laws of physics. I mean when was the last real miracle (probably never, only misunderstood events)
Plus wouldnt that contradict why god made life to begin with? Would he not activity alter things? Shape events, or better yet save billions of people from horrible suffering. So either there is no god, or this "god" does not have the power to shape things on a smaller scale (adam and eve was bs btw. We are not clay, women did not come from mans rib, man came from womens vaginas, whom both evolved from monkeys, whom evolved from weird ferret things, which goes down a long family tree, which has fish in there and such.

So yea, plus as a society it seems we refuse to fix problems unless some divine being does it for us, like your parents cleaning your room, it doesnt keep happening sometimes you have to clean you messes. Which in reality yes we need to fix our own issues, if we do not then we will cease to exist through our own self-destruction.

In this universe you must abide by the laws of physics!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If there is a "jesus" to follow and support vatican and their ways then he can be dubbed antichrist, because they all have it coming. To fund such things, to throw million if not billion away, says more of the mental health of society than the hopes and dreams.

Some people are dependant on concepts of god and religion, without them they lose all morality and become...potentially unstable. I worked with a creationist and when i asked her what if god wasnt real she told me she would kill herself because there was no reason to live....i was like holy wtf.

If she loses her will to live, how many will lose their morality to keep the peace and resort to violence? To do this in israel (jews are pretty peaceful on a non-threatening genecide terms) but you have jews trying to convert muslims trying to convert christians trying to convert, i mean everyone is trying to convert eachother, which i fear will only lead to conflict in some delusional "holy war" mix that with nukes and you have scary ....well jews wouldnt vote for that, they are probably just as scared and paranoid ( i know i am and i am not even jewish, by belief, genes are another story)

I am hoping on Budda to make an appearance and blow everyones minds, if there had to be some saviour chances are they are not making a grand enterance and that they dont even know what they are yet. Mount olives would be metaphorical for his return, i mean thats what the bible is full of, too bad they took it literally.

Why cant people be this devoted to astrophysics, or helping others, educating the youth or something that brings positivity. Clearly they do not follow their own beliefs.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

If there is a "jesus" to follow and support vatican and their ways ..

Daystar and TBN are not Catholic.

Uh well, sorry to say but yes god would be limited to the laws of physics.

Uh well, sorry to say but NO .. God is outside of space and time and physics laws.
That would be like saying a computer programmer is limited to the program at hand
and that he couldn't reprogram the computer. God is bigger than physics.
God doesn't need a TV or Internet to broadcast around the planet.
He is capable of great things that we are not able to understand.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
He'd be arrested for not fulfilling his IDF national service duty

Christians fail to realise that the historical Jesus, and their Christ are so far detached that IF Jesus were to return no Christian would recognise him

Everyone will recognize Him when He returns. Don't think He's going to appear as an unassuming mortal this time.
edit on 2-10-2012 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The Bible says every eye will see it. I can't fathom how that would be possible without CCTV and satellites.

He isn't physically coming back. The Christ that he originally taught us about and how to find is what is coming...and its coming from within you. Thats how every eye will see.

Christians need to understand that god does not work by theology and the bible has to be read spiritually, not literally. Thats why there are 50 different factions of christians condemning each other to hell.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If we think with science
Jesus would be a 2000 yrs old name
maybe now he have another name ?

Just saying !

maybe he is in some Joseph guy on the other side of the world
reading all these threads about him making mega facepalm all the time

edit on 10/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Another example that proves that these idots don`t even know what their own bible says about the second coming of jesus,

I`m surprised that they aren`t going to try and make it a pay per view event

edit on 2-10-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

They are going to make it PPV and guess how much it will cost? Just a low low 30 pieces of silver.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If we think with science Jesus would be a 2000 yrs old name maybe now he have another name ?

Well keeping with the times his name will of course be J Dog. Or grand master Savior.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Jesus, Himself, said when people start saying he is here or there, that it's not really Him. And, when He does return, those who are wicked will die on the spot to be resurrected at the end of the 1,000 years. And, those who are saved will go to Heaven with Him for the duration of the 1,000 years, at the end of which Heaven will come to earth, and the wicked dead will be resurrected for a short time.

TBN and other so-called Christian organizations are deceiving people just for profit. In reality, there will not be enough time for the actual return of Jesus to be viewed on television.

Matthew 24:23-28(KJV)
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
edit on 2-10-2012 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2012 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join