It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are they [ the chemicals ] disolved in ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Aloysius asked ,,, ?Civil Aviatoin Authorities worldwise REQUIRE mechanics to inspect every inch of planes on a regular basis - I used to do it myself. ...think military planes, that kinda solves the 'hide 'n seek' game you assume is being played. ...Aloysius also asked ... ?Except there would be no reason to have a gap betwen the engine and trail - the trail would come directly from the dispenser. ... whatever.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

You can use the "quote" function to identify quotes more readily than jsut retyping them.

military mechanics also crawl all over planes, and chemtrails are supposedly mostly coming from civil airliners anyway - every day they are readily identified by chemmies all over the world as doing so. "Famous" cemtrail videos often show civilian airliners - Cargolux is shown in "What ITWATS" for example.

"whatever" - really?? Is that your considered response to the the physics of chemical dispersal from aircraft??

Well I guess it is an improvement - you haven't actually rejected reality outright, or even called me a shill, disinfo agent, etc.!!
edit on 14-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

where o' where to hide the tanks. i think the overhead compartments are allready in use, perhaps a window seat?

So would they maybe look like this...

If you put a tank instead of a window seat on a plane don't you think someone would see it?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join