It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are they [ the chemicals ] disolved in ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
as several recent alledged chemtrail threads have made the claim :

" its in the fuel "

my question is how ? .

the commonly claimed " chemtrail chemicals are :

barium
aluminium
silver

now heres the problem , what componds of the above elements are either :

liquid at room temperature
soluble in CxHy organic solvents

all are soluble in water - but the max permitted limit for water in jet fuels = 30ppm

in plain english - the max permitted water content in a fully fuelled airbus A380 [ max tankage 320 000l ]= just 10.2 litres

so even assuming you can maintain a super saturated solution - during delivery / storage / fueling and flight - without precipitation [ which would clog the filters ] - the amount of chemical you can " spray " is negligable

you cannot use a solid in suspension - because each engine has filters

if you want to claim a liquid compound is used - name it

if you want to claim another solvent is used as a carrier - name it - and explain how its presence in the fuel is not detected during routine assay

a notable contributer to this section routinly claims that contrail science is " unscientific " - but ignores the fact theat chemtrail " science " is nothing but vague handwaving and allegation / speculation

so - if you believe that chemtrails are fuel addatives - how ?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
S&F, because those are VALID QUESTIONS.

Handwaving, yeah, thats the right word. Don't stop and think about it, just accept that there are demons in the fuel who will control your mind or something.

Deny Ignorance!

Asking questions is the cause for the advancement of civilization!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Well this should be interesting to see how these are answered.

I think I will just sit back and see what transpires.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's all wishy-whimey timey-whimey, the Doctor waves his sonic screwdriver, sort of stuff, You don't actually want serious scientific explanations, do you?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Isn't it dissolved in Unicorn urine, thought everybody knew that

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Waiting, waiting, waiting......

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

have a seat , i predict the wait will be a long one - chemtrail proponents and science do not mix

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
assuming aluminum is in chemtrails [assuming there are chemtrails] ... aluminum will break down into aluminum oxide, an abrasive. IT'S WHAT THEY MAKE SANDPAPER WITH! 'they' would not put that in a jet engine. to properly disperse a solution with the ingredients supposed to be in chemtrails, the HVLP process would be the most effective. High Volume Low Pressure uses a 'high volume' of air, supplied by jet engines, and a 'low pressure' delivery of solution. just run a hose behind the engine and whala... instant flying death machine! LOOK UP, PEOPLE!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

High Volume Low Pressure uses a 'high volume' of air, supplied by jet engines, and a 'low pressure' delivery of solution. just run a hose behind the engine and whala... instant flying death machine! LOOK UP, PEOPLE!

So where are they hiding the tanks for this low pressure delivery system, and how do they hide these things from ground crews,mechanics, heck even the pilots inspect their planes prior to flying?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
assuming aluminum is in chemtrails [assuming there are chemtrails] ... aluminum will break down into aluminum oxide, an abrasive. IT'S WHAT THEY MAKE SANDPAPER WITH! 'they' would not put that in a jet engine. to properly disperse a solution with the ingredients supposed to be in chemtrails, the HVLP process would be the most effective. High Volume Low Pressure uses a 'high volume' of air, supplied by jet engines, and a 'low pressure' delivery of solution. just run a hose behind the engine and whala... instant flying death machine! LOOK UP, PEOPLE!

Isn't it also the main ingredient in anti-perspirant? So what,they're mass spraying us all with Right Guard

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
1... 'hide' the tank in the plane. 2...don't use commercial airports. 3...spraying 'RIGHT GUARD' depletes ozone layer, which influences weather. PLEASE USE 'STICK',

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

1... 'hide' the tank in the plane. 2...don't use commercial airports

And just where do you think they can hide a tank that would not be seen in a plane?

Do you think you can just fly a large aircraft out of any old airport?

How do you get around FAA regulations and flight plans?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
1...in the wings. 2...i can't fly aircraft. 3...now that's a good question!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

so - if you believe that chemtrails are fuel addatives - how ?

If they could answer that question, they wouldn't believe in chemtrails!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

not in the fuel, that would ruin the engines. in noncommercial airplanes, dispensed directly behind each engine. that would make the spray pattern that people[some] observe.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

1...in the wings. 2...i can't fly aircraft. 3...now that's a good question!

Here is another good question for you...

In the wings you say, but then where does the fuel tanks go, you can't fly without fuel unless you know something the rest of us don't?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
where o' where to hide the tanks. i think the overhead compartments are allready in use, perhaps a window seat? are you telling me that TSA let's YOU inspect every inch of the plane your on? my... are'nt you special!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

where o' where to hide the tanks. i think the overhead compartments are allready in use, perhaps a window seat? are you telling me that TSA let's YOU inspect every inch of the plane your on? my... are'nt you special!

Civil Aviatoin Authorities worldwise REQUIRE mechanics to inspect every inch of planes on a regular basis - I used to do it myself.

Deny ignorance - do not demonstrate it!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

not in the fuel, that would ruin the engines. in noncommercial airplanes, dispensed directly behind each engine. that would make the spray pattern that people[some] observe.

Except there would be no reason to have a gap betwen the engine and trail - the trail would come directly from the dispenser

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

are you telling me that TSA let's YOU inspect every inch of the plane your on? my... are'nt you special!

Sorry. don't need to as they have people that do that for a living... Glad you think I'm special...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join