It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

birthday gifts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
new member of the forum, ATS and BTS are friggin awesum! i love readin everything on here.

anyways...my girlfriends b-day is on oct 31, weve been together 6 months and shes my 1st girlfriend. she'll be turning 16...

i was just wonderin, what, in yalls opinions, would be the best category for something to get her? jewelry, perfume?...i was thinnkink about gettin her an Oklahoma Sooners blanket cuz she loves them, but idk...im thinking perhaps a silver ring of some sort but im clueless on birthday gifts, and i want this 2 b special to her.

thanks for any help :-)

[Edited on 16-10-2004 by natew100]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i'd go for the blanket and make her like a special dinner like her favorite food or take her to her favorite restaurant that's what i would do or something to that affect and im 19...and rent a movie or somin and cuddle up in the blanket you bought her an watch it...Endless Sunshine of the spotless mind is a good movie also.

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by SumwereInSilence]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hmmm...whats your budget?

Its the "Sweet 16" and those are usually special to girls.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've always worried myself over that one and I'm approaching mid 20's now, it decision never gets any easier. :bnghd:

I guess either take her for a meal or cook her something (if you can) and make it romantic. Buying something...ermmm...it depends on your budget, it doesn't always have to be expensive to be meaningful though, unless she's shallow in which case kick her arse to the curb. But yeah, a ring, necklace, perfume e.t.c. are usually good things but to be honest I suck at selecting such things hehe, just make her feel special.

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i accidentally put that she'll be turnin 16. she'll be turning 15, and im 16 right now. umm i talked to my aunt, and she sed that most girls like something they can wear, like some sort of jewelry, and show off to their friends and whatnot...
so idk...i might just end up gettin her a ring, but idk at all how ill find out what size she wears.
budget = $75
although i really do like the blanket idea, then watch a movie and stuff...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Necklace???? Concert tickets??? I dunno know im 13 so you probably shouldnt listen.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
the girl im interested in, we arent going out though. Wants snow from toronto, we live in australia. so she wants me to bottle it and bring it back, and she will refreeze it, ahhh the beauty of her insanity is great.

top topics

join