It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is a LAB and we are the RATS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

16f.) Private Messages: You will not use the private messaging system to send mass messages to multiple member accounts. All private messages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership. Violations will result in immediate account termination. You also agree that Private Messages are confidential. You will not post or publically display messages received from TAN, their agents, or any other members, in any way, without the written permission of the author. TAN, at their discretion, may review the content of your private messages when, and only when, complaints are received from the recipient(s) of your messages.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Wed Oct 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
...this is crazy. Not only are we FORBIDDEN from talking about other conspiracy sites. Yes talking, can't mention them, think about them, dream about them. But I cannot link a private message from MY inbox to a chat channel. Well guys the the Fit has hit the Shan

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
...this is crazy. Not only are we FORBIDDEN from talking about other conspiracy sites. Yes talking, can't mention them, think about them, dream about them. But I cannot link a private message from MY inbox to a chat channel. Well guys the the Fit has hit the Shan

Before getting a full on panty wad going.. review the TOS and consider maybe that posting private pms isnt kosher or that being in the middle of a board war.. specifically if an owner .. is a real crapper. There is a lot that happens that you may not have considered previously.

swear to God.. loopy time. Deja Vu. Strange circles...

edit on 3-10-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

On that note.. Im going to go bang my head against the wall cause he desktop refuses to cooperate with me.. and HEFF... all I have to say to you is : Bison & Baby Brown Mushroom Soup With Quinoa and Kale

edit on 3-10-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

16f.) Private Messages: You will not use the private messaging system to send mass messages to multiple member accounts. All private messages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership. Violations will result in immediate account termination. You also agree that Private Messages are confidential. You will not post or publically display messages received from TAN, their agents, or any other members, in any way, without the written permission of the author. TAN, at their discretion, may review the content of your private messages when, and only when, complaints are received from the recipient(s) of your messages.

ATS Terms & Conditions

~Heff

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The original message was from me...I asked him..so in turn I have to ask my self for permission to post my PM? I was the first of me and him to actually start "talking" he just did the whole auto message. So if I need written permission from myself to post that PM then that is beyond ludacris. All I am seeing is an Iron Curtain that denies a lot of information flow.

edit on 3-10-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It is all very clear, the posting of any private messages is a violation of T&C. To post any private message ( U2U, PM, email, etc ) you need permission from TAN ( The Above Network )

These are the rules you agreed to when you signed up with ATS. All we ask is that you understand and abide by them.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think they put something in the water that makes people believe ATS is being watched more than other websites.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No Mystery

A Net is generally used to capture animals fish birds insects etc
A Web is generally used to capture insects

interNET- To capture whats inside.
Unfortunately they are only capturing echoes,mirrors, memetics mimics. They have figured most of you out but then there are the "other creations" that still intrigue their web of intrigue.

Reptilian Brain and the Rat Brain is mapped.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Hmm, I see a lot of Roguery going on within the systems of TAN as it is. Anyways, I am done with this, can't believe the amount of insanity that is the administration of ATS/TAN. To say that we cannot mention other websites just cause they are you competitors is quite babyish and a slam against our Freedoms. You won't hear from me every again. I had been mentioning this site to others but it seems this one is no better than IW, GLP or the MSM. This site as a whole has earned my disdain and my disapproval on how it is ran and kept.

Namaste

edit on 3-10-2012 by th3onetruth because: You were all warned.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Hmm, I see a lot of Roguery going on within the systems of TAN as it is. Anyways, I am done with this, can't believe the amount of insanity that is the administration of ATS/TAN. To say that we cannot mention other websites just cause they are you competitors is quite babyish and a slam against our Freedoms. You won't hear from me every again. I had been mentioning this site to others but it seems this one is no better than IW, GLP or the MSM. This site as a whole has earned my disdain and my disapproval on how it is ran and kept.

Namaste

edit on 3-10-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

I find this sort of behavior entertaining...not to mention som of the cyber stalkers, gangstalkers, spooks, criminals, and law enforcement you can draw out of the woodwork.

See it for what it really is-
Media Entertainment looking down from Mount Olympus upon the little people that think they are god$

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I am confused as to what part of adhering to an agreement that you voluntary entered into is troubling you? ATS has very liberal rules IMO. Most exist to keep the site family friendly.

Think about this. You are openly criticizing the site, and, to a degree, the staff and owners. This is a free site. You are a guest here. A guest who seems to want to insult the host. And yet you've not been banned, silenced, or attacked. The only thing that has happened, thus far, is that your posts, which were in violation of the site rules, have been removed.

Can you see this from that point of view? In my opinion it takes the wind of "oppression" right out of your sails.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I personally feel ATS has given me enough freedom of expression.

The fact that no one can take over the site with any particular agenda, indicates some neutrality to me.

If the government conspires to control the world by experimenting here - let them. There certainly is a lot of anti-government rhetoric here with seemingly little to no censorship on the accusations.

If anyone wants control, they'd have to know the truth at all times. If any one of us can figure out fact from fiction in the whole soup of random conspiracy theories, I'd be genuinely surprised - including government. We surmise all kinds of computer based analysis as occurring here... as if what we do wasn't somewhat akin to random behaviour across enough threads. Let them analyze that.

In the end, any control people hand out to any one or any organization, is usually to further their best interests. If our best interests are not served, then at some point in time, people will figure out wisdom or lose their lives. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

So, let them try their magic potions, and eventually people are going to find out what their fate is at the hand of the magicians, if they don't figure out what is really going on, and what is really in their best interests. Eventually, all things that have been hidden from people will come to fruition, and people will discover what the reasons for the effects they have been subjected to have been... Again, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time - that is *may* be the effort of governments, but it is a magic show that this indicates they are trying to create, and in the end, magic is magic - reality will settle in.

If it isn't a magic show, and genuine good is being done... the outcome will be good, and continue that way.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

It is commonly believed in these communities that ATS is in fact an experimental website where members are given data and their reaction and/or knowledge is observed and recorded.

I Have always believed this and I always account for that when viewing threads (especially posts from mods), but does it scare me? Nah... Id rather them be scared and say whats on my mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

There is some genuine knowledge on this site and some really interesting stuff.

There is also a ton of bullcrap that you have to battle through to find the hidden gems. When you do though, it makes coming here worth it.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
IS this the same person who post that he/she was a manipulator and hve an agenda,and all that blah blah....?if so i think i know why the goverment has eyes on ats.....JUST TO MAKE US FAMOUS!!........

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

The person who wrote all of these threads? I don't know. It could also be the guy who read a thread title and jumped to conclusions. These things get confusing at times.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
If you are a member of other fringe forums, you may be familiar with the rumors.
If ATS is the only forum you visit, you may or may not find this thread in bad taste.

It is commonly believed in these communities that ATS is in fact an experimental website where members are given data and their reaction and/or knowledge is observed and recorded.

Now before all the mockery begins, i'd like for you to take a minute, take a deep breath and tell me how this would affect you if it turned out to be true.

Would you still come here?
Would you think twice before you post?

(Ironically most people here dont really care it seems, as long as they think this place is for their own good, they dont really care about being used or watched.)
edit on 2-10-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

A lot of people hear something and then share it as their own personal beliefs. If they only visit ATS then they are kind of screwed as their "own beliefs" are then challenged, put into question, and at times completely false.

I personally post in the writing section a lot more now than Grey Area (where I first started posting) as I have not had any noteworthy things to speak about.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Personally, I want the authorities to know I am discontended. How would anything change if we all just jump through hoops. We are maturing poltically and it's about time.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

In the same manner, **every** site could potentially be an experiment. Most sites, if not all, probably are monitored, ---whether the site creators/maintainers are aware of it or not. There are "groups" that have the opportunity, capability and motivation to monitor ALL internet and telephone traffic --I would imagine.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join