It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All America must see this video - Breaking Reality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There is something very evil going on...

Mental institutions are a tool by the government, to maintain the status quo. You see, they practically starve you of oxygen, and all it takes is about 4-5 weeks till your permanently damaged (less neurotransmitters, awful memory, and less depth to awareness).

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Such a Soothing voice for such Heavy words.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I understand your point but is it really human nature to fight wars and kill each other?

Or is mankind guided into these things?

Have you ever heard of divide and conquer?

Don't get me wrong, under the right circumstances man can be evil, but if we take the west vs muslim divide, this has been a creation to divide us by an elite group of people with an agenda.

I firmly believe there is evil that influences mankind, I don't think mankind is naturally so.

Of course war is part of human nature. Conflict has been part of mankind ever since we came down from the trees. ...

Not only is war a part of human nature, but it is the nature of other species as well.

Groups of primates, and other species, fight for turf, because of the need for precious resources, like fruit or water.

One group of primates may have control of some fruit tree, only to be overtaken by another group. There can be vicious battles.. war!

For as long as beings have desires and needs, there will always be conflict.

edit on 5-10-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I really enjoyed OPs video until the last minute or so.. We need to reach people that are skeptical of "kooks" and "conspiracies", and the editorial at the end throws it directly into that category to the average person.

Sorry to detract from the OP, but if I were making a thread of the same title, I would've posted these two videos.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I think that's honestly way they don't want anymore countries getting there hands on new-ks. Any country with one has it's ace in the hole. It can't be attacked.
Exactly. Plus they want to eliminate traditionally "grown" governments and replace them with their own puppet rulers. Best example that comes to my mind was the Shah of Iran. Classic case.

Mubarak of Egypt got a taste of what happens when you dance with the devil and you think your in control. Poor Africa has been and continues to be invaded by Western Financiers disguised as saviors. But there is some resistance, China. China is in Space, in Africa and on the high seas close to its home. It knows that the devil also has an eye on it.

In the case of Russia, it knows that it better start drawing red lines or the red line will be drawn across it by others. The out of control days of Gorbachev and Yeltsin are over now, but they must know that attempts will be made again.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat
Not only is war a part of human nature, but it is the nature of other species as well.

Groups of primates, and other species, fight for turf, because of the need for precious resources, like fruit or water.

One group of primates may have control of some fruit tree, only to be overtaken by another group. There can be vicious battles.. war!

For as long as beings have desires and needs, there will always be conflict.

edit on 5-10-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

Do I need to point out to you that none of the wars our country are embroiled in are over fruit or water?
And yet humans are the only ones arrogant enough to consider themselves "above" the animals. Our potential as caretakers is negated by our actual, destructive behavior.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I watched your video and I even liked it ....... up until ......the part about the NWO that is when I switched it off, I don't think such an organization exists ..... sorry

So you're saying that "NWO" canceled out the main message of the video? Everything you saw and heard became meaningless as soon as these three letters appeared on your screen?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveProject

There is something very evil going on...

Mental institutions are a tool by the government, to maintain the status quo. You see, they practically starve you of oxygen, and all it takes is about 4-5 weeks till your permanently damaged (less neurotransmitters, awful memory, and less depth to awareness).

Wait...What? Lol

Can you elaborate or give me a link?

And how is this part of the NWO and how is it being implemented?
edit on 10/8/2012 by itsallmaya because: quoted the post

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
And this is why I hate being a US citizen, I love the "freedom", but we are being led like sheep to the slaughterhouse. And only a few US citizens have woken up, but the rest of the world see us for what we truly are.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The reasons of war have not changed since the dawn of man...only the means by which to carry it out.

Unfortunately, modern means result in greater casualties to innocents.

While I do not condone much of what the United States does in regards to militaristic agendas, they are not the only ones to blame. I also dare to disbelieve that if it were not the United States, it would just be another country.

In the end, the ideals of the whole does not represent the ideals of each individual that make it up. Maybe from a governmental standpoint, but not from the standpoint of human nature. If it looks wrong, sounds wrong, and acts wrong - call it for what it is. Otherwise, you are complacent with being part of the wrong also.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It is time we all realize the US cannot afford to police the world nor allow ourselves to be drug into bogus wars. When you read about a soldier dying in Afghanistan in dollars, that is a million dollars in training plus a life and benefits for life to the family, and when they blow up the equipment its billions of dollars lost. Then add millions more in treatments for PTSS for soldiers and treatments for physical injuries (many soldiers end up in prison because they cannot deal with normal life). The reason the soldiers cannot handle coming home to normal life is apathy- no one wants to deal with it – and rarely think of them.

There are no more hero’s in war, the only hero welcome is a soldier coming home in a box. The toll of this is Americans are hated around the world, for our tyranny, we are broke, and trillions of dollars in debt…
When are the people going to wake up and protest ALL WARS…!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Very powerful sounding video. I know much of it is true but this will never change in my lifetime. I am one of the expendables myself. If you think that it all ends with what is in the video, you are deceived, conditioned well.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join