It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All America must see this video - Breaking Reality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yes it is the NWO.
or corporation,companies or the super rich.
they are taking over ever thing.

and at the end of the day
You will have to Pay Them ever thing.

a goverment use't to run things for the people.
that was paid for by your Taxes.
now! your taxes pay the companies the super rich.

TAX!
the good's that go to the factory have a tax paid on them.
the factory have a tax paid on them.
the electricity to the factory have a tax paid on them.
the good's sold have a tax paid on them.
the WAGE paid to the workers have a tax paid on them.
Ever thing the worker buys (good's) have a tax paid on them.

BUT the things the worker just paid a Tax on
has All the other taxes paid first.
oh! I Mist out a Lot of taxes.

so how much Tax is taken from the money a worker gets paid?
50% 95% remember the thing they BUY has a Long Tax history.

please just think about it...
they is... YOU!

edit on 3-10-2012 by buddha because: plus 9.9999% tax

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
Sad to say, but there has and always will be Wars and rumors of Wars....

If the soldiers refused to fight, it would be a lot harder to have wars (although technology may change that). The Universal Soldier lyrics still apply:

And he's fighting for Democracy, he's fighting for the Reds
He says "It's for the peace of all" He's the one who must decide, who's to live and who's to die
And he never sees the writing on the wall
But without him How would Hitler have condemned him at Labau?
Without him Caesar would have stood alone
He's the one who gives his body as a weapon of the war
And without him all this killing can't go on

www.elyrics.net...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Wars have been going on for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

Unfortunately, innocent lives are lost.

And yes, the U.S. government itself is guilty, as well as others.

You are so screwed up in the head.

Anything that kills little children is unacceptable to me. We do not have to live like this and the fact that we do is proof that an evil intelligence exists.

SnF OP and thank youi. You deserve about 5000 flags for bringing this forward.

WAR IS FOR WARMONGERS

You got that?
edit on 3-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
First of all, the Taliban is NOT fighting us because they are fighting our "oppression", they are fighting us because we are threatning THEIR oppression! the Taliban is a bunch of scum.

As a soldier I don't support the wars we fight but we are there to fight side by side with our buddies to make sure we all make it back in one piece and to make a possitive impression on the people of the countries we in, no soldier WILLINGLY slaughters civilians and if they do they end up like SSG Bales.

The insurgents may be a different story and I can understand where they are coming from but the Taliban is an oppressive regime and they will probably take over Afghanistan as soon as we leave...

Iraq took all the attention from squashing the Taliban which we should have continued crushing.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Some thoughts from someone that has actually served in the military.

Several things on this comical video which sensationalizes and embellishes with propaganda and alarmist BS....

1. When I served in Iraq, I didn't shoot any women or children. No one in my unit shot at any women or children. I never witnessed anyone targeting women or children...HOWEVER, we came under fire several times...from women and children. My friend in particular had his hand shot off and still has bullet fragments in his head because he took fire from a kidand refused to kill him. So...to the creator of this ridiculous video...I say, FU.

2. We do not target civilians. We target key strategic positions. Unfortunately, the cowards opposing us, many times hid amongst civilians or set up HQ purposely among civilians. The dead's families should point fingers elsewhere.

3. Though I am positive there is deception when we have gone to war & that corporations have obviously taken advantage....the difference between us and them...is that THEY want to kill our civilians. They have no problem bombing train stations in the UK or plotting suicide missions in busy squares in the US. News flash...they are not targeting military. We are simply playing chess and are taking key positions to be better prepared for aggression against us or our interests. Since I am American. I am GLAD. I'd rather be here than anywhere else.

War is ugly on both sides....but, I am glad I am an American and that I served on the side I did...and that I get to live here and enjoy the luxuries and privileges I have.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

3. Though I am positive there is deception when we have gone to war & that corporations have obviously taken advantage....the difference between us and them...is that THEY want to kill our civilians. They have no problem bombing train stations in the UK or plotting suicide missions in busy squares in the US. News flash...they are not targeting military. We are simply playing chess and are taking key positions to be better prepared for aggression against us or our interests. Since I am American. I am GLAD. I'd rather be here than anywhere else.

War is ugly on both sides....but, I am glad I am an American and that I served on the side I did...and that I get to live here and enjoy the luxuries and privileges I have.

I clipped your previous two points because I wanted to address this one first. You refer to "they" three times, who exactly are "they"?

What do you mean "...to be better prepared for aggression against us and our interests." We wouldn't have to be prepared for aggression if we weren't there, correct? Also, what do you believe our "interests" are in the Middle East?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
We wouldn't have to be prepared for aggression if we weren't there, correct? Also, what do you believe our "interests" are in the Middle East?

History has proven otherwise. If you think that the world would be in a utopian fairytale land where the United States would have no enemies or potential attackers if its foreign policy stance was to ignore everyone and keep to itself, you are not living in reality. Religion, ideologies & ambition would drive other countries to seek power or expansion. No one likes the fact that we (The United States of America) have to be the aggressor or take a preemptive approach in order to be relatively safer....but that is the world we live in. I for one am glad and happy and grateful I am on this side of the equation & sympathize with those who are not. And make no mistake, that is what it comes down to. Oil money? That's just a benefit...the ultimate goal is to lock in allies (UK, Israel....etc) and cause instability and internal issues for those with potential to give us problems, while we establish key military positions. That's it. And given the ideologies of some of our potential enemies, I have no problem with that.

EDIT: I want to clarify that the objective is NOT to win any wars or "spread democracy"/ That would be nice but it's complete BS. It is again, to take up strategic positions and maintain the allies we already have by trading political favors and improving our role in global trade. There is economic instability right now, as the world populations grow and technology changes the playing field so, more than ever we have to adapt and stay active. Anyone who thinks we don't have to play that game is naive.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Momma says knock you out

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

This video is a few years late. Although it isn't common knowledge (mainly because people overall are stupid and complacent), anyone that gets their information from a source other than FOX or CNN has known this for quite some time. Tell you what, watch CURRENT tv for a few days and catch up a bit.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Wars have been going on for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

Unfortunately, innocent lives are lost.

And yes, the U.S. government itself is guilty, as well as others.

You are so screwed up in the head.

Anything that kills little children is unacceptable to me. We do not have to live like this and the fact that we do is proof that an evil intelligence exists.

SnF OP and thank youi. You deserve about 5000 flags for bringing this forward.

WAR IS FOR WARMONGERS

You got that?
edit on 3-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Um, excuse me, but no where did I ever say that I accepted any war or the killing of innocent people, so get off your high horse and read the comments a little better.

All through history there has always been wars, some justified some not.

Never once did I state that I condoned any war or the killing of innocent people, just merely stating facts about wars.

Please pay more attention to a posters remarks and don't try to read more into them than there is & try to spin it.
You got a problem with the history of wars and how long they've been going on, I'm sorry.

To me, all wars are unnecessary but I'm a realist and understand that wars will be fought regardless of what you or I think.

There will be wars long after we are gone.....

So to your poor remark, I am not a war monger, I don't like wars, never have but they are a part of the history of the world.

I have no control over that.

You need to get a grip on reality....
And you being a little nicer would help stop the hate.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Some thoughts from someone that has actually served in the military.

Several things on this comical video which sensationalizes and embellishes with propaganda and alarmist BS....

1. When I served in Iraq, I didn't shoot any women or children. No one in my unit shot at any women or children. I never witnessed anyone targeting women or children...HOWEVER, we came under fire several times...from women and children. My friend in particular had his hand shot off and still has bullet fragments in his head because he took fire from a kidand refused to kill him. So...to the creator of this ridiculous video...I say, FU.

2. We do not target civilians. We target key strategic positions. Unfortunately, the cowards opposing us, many times hid amongst civilians or set up HQ purposely among civilians. The dead's families should point fingers elsewhere.

Reading what you're stating, my husband has always said that our down fall is our up bringing.

We are taught, thank goodness, to respect & protect women and children.
In fact, we baby our children until they're 30 years old or older. HA!!!!

The down side to this is in our country, mostly the men would fight where as in other countries kids know at age 7 how to fire an M16 & are taught to shoot to kill. Same with the women. They would not hesitate for a second to kill one of us.

Wars are tragic and I wish they never have to happen, but.........

Much respect~~

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Revolution or Die - because if we don't, we are all Dead anyway. Long Live We The People!
edit on 2-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: fix size

Amen Brother!
Second line
AS you were
Sawgunn

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This might be the wrong place to say this...but to many believe in this stuff and it needs to be said....good thing more are speaking up and the tides are changing....they really are.

The more I learned thus far and think about my former beliefs the more I'm repulsed by them. I never truly realized just how mind numbing wacky they all are. I cannot help to agree now with when some that say the bible is a death and blood cult, as with the Koran, their both vile religions at it's core, though I can find good things in both religions I believe one thing that's slowing human progress down is both these man made religions, they both warp the human mind to believe sick stories that would get flat out rejected if found in any other book.

No matter how many Christians and Muslims say their god is a caring and loving entity, as described in many of the verses in both books....you'll find a god to be mass murderer, commands rape, commands genocide, commands death on innocent animals, commands angels to execute atrocious acts, is a big racist by selecting a single race, is sexist to the core, condemns human individuality and human thinking, supports slavery, is a entity that divides and sets asunder, a being that destroys things for his pleasures, a sadist, is a god of confusion and contradiction, a god that seems like has some sort of personality disorder and a god filled with much hate and bigotry, a god that claims holiness and righteousness but by his actions foretold in the good old books is the pinnacle of evilness and makes Josephus Stalin seem like a angel of light, both gods based on the many verses I see in both books is to find fault in it's creations and make it possible so he has some sick reason to kill and torture the such, both these gods described in these books are anti-science and want humans to remain ignorant and both books described the believers as sheep and to be as gullible as a small child, and it rewards blind faith over any kind of intellectualism or critical thought, both gods in both books only hinder humans, both books set impossible standards that no one can meet and then the said books condemn you in the fiery depths of eternal hell for not making the impossible possible, both books are riddled with absurd stories, both want to make me vomit, both are unworthy any kind respect even if you can find some nice and a few good stories in it, both are a virus that needs to be cured, both say you can do all sorts of magical things if you have faith but I have yet to see a single magical act preform by god in the real world, both books are static and remain a fragment of human stupidity and ignoramus minds, both gods allow highly intelligent forces called angels to interfere with human affairs, putting any human at a mass disadvantage and then condemns them for being fooled by such forces is sick by any standards and is illogical to all that is logical, both books support the worse kind of punishment....eternal endless mindless suffering so these gods can get a hard on for all eternity to hear the cries of the dammed.... in the billions I might add, such forces are the root of evil if hell exists, both books produce much fear, and I now come to despise my former beliefs.....that is no joke.

I do not care if I'm being harsh and I'm angry.... rightly so I might add, for the Christians you see today are dumbing the bible down, the many dumb down versions you see today are still a blight upon any intelligent life form. many other beliefs, unlike the Christian one and Muslim one do not have eternal suffering as they do...... though some atheists say other wise. I find many other beliefs to be less vile then both of these books, but any god that has any of the traits described by a theist is almost impossible to exist, yes, atheists can be almost absolutely certainty that a single type of god that people claim to exists is close to impossible to be real, for do not let numbers of the people that believe in a single type of god imitated you, a minority can show the large populace and even the majority of the world to be shown wrong, and when some atheists say we should be quite, I've seen some think this way, I advise you not to listen to it, speak up more, and this will seem even more harsh, but I believe all forms of Christianity and Islam need to go....they need to go for good, prayer needs to go as well, it only leads to people to disappointment or best a placebo effect and is a waste of real time.

I see to many people going against evolution... but it's time these people stop rejecting what is obvious and accept it already.

Religions and magic gods are lies that does not mean your keep your eyes shut and be a sheep as some like to call it.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sawgunn69

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Revolution or Die - because if we don't, we are all Dead anyway. Long Live We The People!
edit on 2-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: fix size

Amen Brother!
Second line
AS you were
Sawgunn

This is just more "Hunt for red October"

Ramius, you see, is motivated by one of the strongest emotions of all: the desire for revenge against the callus Soviet stte.

And TOM Clansy the author of Red October is working for and paid by the "Military complex".

edit on 3-10-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
We wouldn't have to be prepared for aggression if we weren't there, correct? Also, what do you believe our "interests" are in the Middle East?

History has proven otherwise. If you think that the world would be in a utopian fairytale land where the United States would have no enemies or potential attackers if its foreign policy stance was to ignore everyone and keep to itself, you are not living in reality. Religion, ideologies & ambition would drive other countries to seek power or expansion. No one likes the fact that we (The United States of America) have to be the aggressor or take a preemptive approach in order to be relatively safer....but that is the world we live in. I for one am glad and happy and grateful I am on this side of the equation & sympathize with those who are not. And make no mistake, that is what it comes down to. Oil money? That's just a benefit...the ultimate goal is to lock in allies (UK, Israel....etc) and cause instability and internal issues for those with potential to give us problems, while we establish key military positions. That's it. And given the ideologies of some of our potential enemies, I have no problem with that.

EDIT: I want to clarify that the objective is NOT to win any wars or "spread democracy"/ That would be nice but it's complete BS. It is again, to take up strategic positions and maintain the allies we already have by trading political favors and improving our role in global trade. There is economic instability right now, as the world populations grow and technology changes the playing field so, more than ever we have to adapt and stay active. Anyone who thinks we don't have to play that game is naive.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Momma says knock you out

I may not have phrased my question well. I don't believe the world would be a wonderful fairytale if we stopped invading other countries, but it sure in the hell wouldn't hurt. Why not defend our chunk of dirt by protecting it here instead of killing people in the Middle East on their soil because they may do something someday?

Where is this "oil money" you refer to? I didn't notice some benefit last time I filled up.

Above you said "Religion, ideologies & ambition would drive other countries to seek power or expansion." Isn't that exactly what we, the US, are doing?

Also, you failed to address one of my other questions. Who are "they" that you referred to earlier?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The soldiers have no excuse, they CHOSE to join the military, they are not kids but adults, they CHOOSE to follow orders, they CHOOSE to point their guns where they are told. If they just stopped, even for a day, it would change EVERYTHING. The fact is they, as well as the gerneral populace need to wake up, get organised, and speak out... the stasus quo can no longer continue...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Fantasyland

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, I believe Abraham Lincoln said if our Government becomes broken, 'Fix-it", if you can't fix it, "REPLACE IT"

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Wow, that's revolutionary. I think it was George Green and Handbook for a New Paradigm said we are facing a second American Revolution.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The video is Deff spot on, the only way I see it possible to break the chains of control these elite few have on us all and be free is to stop excepting there currency which is were there power lies. they threw there privately owned super power banks like the federal reserve, and the bank of England ect., controll the currency of all nations,and print the currency of all nations only to loan it to them on a dept which grows ever increasingly proportional to their power decade after decade to the point were there left as the almighty and rich controlling few with there hands, money, and influence in every single aspect of life that matters hear on earth. Playing the planet like a big chess game, relishing in their complete social, economic, corporate, takeover. However if all nations got together and shut down these privately owned banks and arrested it's evil corrupt owners and printed it's own currency threw their countries treasury so it became impossible to ever fall into dept to any privatly owned bank again, and backed it by either silver or gold pretty much start from scratch let every one swap out there federal reserve notes for the equal amount in the new much more valuable currency so the common folk don't get screwed , I mean I'm no economist but sum thing along these lines obv it's allot more complicating but the basis that dosnt change is: in there wealth lies there power, therefor freedom cannot be attained untill they loose there power hence there wealth, by by influence by by fake debt, hello free world. We have to make there system null and void and stop playing, create our own by the people for the people and tell them to kick rocks!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
these folks are domestic enemies.
they are the reason taxes exist - see the unfed act of 1913 and the start of the illegal irs in 1914.
devvy.com for the best on the non ratified 16th&17th.
they are the reason inflation exists - ask yourself why would a true government bank (the unfed b.s bank) charge 2.5% on every dollar created out of thin air.
Willie Nelson started farm aid to assist the independent farmer - these bankers were calling in their chits on the little guy.
Mortgages charging usury fees for the life of the loan - this is nuts!
their motto is gold, oil, debt&death.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join